Jagger12

LAGGG LAGGGG EVERYWHERE TIRED OF THIS IM OUT EmptyPosts : 57
Jagger12

Fix this Im really tired of this

and One Thing With all due to my respect Ambassador And GM's

Dont Say Again This:

To Fix This problem PLs Make Your Setting Low Download CC Cleaner

LOL?

Its in Your Server not in our internets or PC (sorry for Bad English)

Thank,You

Last edited by Jagger12 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

##2 - Posted Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:06 pm
Fredner

Fredner

LAGGG LAGGGG EVERYWHERE TIRED OF THIS IM OUT EmptyPosts : 99
Fredner

afro 

##3 - Posted Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:08 pm
Jagger12

Jagger12

LAGGG LAGGGG EVERYWHERE TIRED OF THIS IM OUT EmptyPosts : 57
Jagger12

##4 - Posted Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:13 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LAGGG LAGGGG EVERYWHERE TIRED OF THIS IM OUT EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Honestly to tell you the truth, the server that Mazey Flyff is running on is big one to be able to handle so many on line players.

Yes, Mazey is always making sure that the server is in check. But, there are things that we can do ourselves to make sure our client side of Mazey can be running smoothly.

You can't always put the blame on Mazey Flyff. Yeah I know. 'My computer runs good and so on' But you guys are forgetting that you are connecting to a MMORPG server that will have many other players around the world. Which there will be a few pockets of lagging.

Yes there are multiple sub channels within each channel(PK and Non PK), which is design to reduce the lagging. Ariza has four channels, Teresia has two channel, and even Hermes, Uprisa and SanPress has two channrls (1 and 2).

Also, there is two channels: Pk and Non-Pk, which if you have an issue with one of these channels, then go to the other channel and still be able to play Mazey Flyff.

##5 - Posted Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:54 pm

makedamnit

LAGGG LAGGGG EVERYWHERE TIRED OF THIS IM OUT EmptyPosts : 111
makedamnit

How about me I'm always DC too?
With 10mbps Internet connection, and Alienware m17x laptop with 3 Video Cards :O
What can you say about it Legion? Before I can put 4-5 client running smoothly with High Resolution and High Effects, I play more high end online games can you explain the situation here?

The point is people leave if the server is not providing good service even players are donating for fund. As Jagger said, many people is going to leave if it keeps like this especially Siegers.

##6 - Posted Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:19 pm
Grey

Grey

Administrator
Administrator
LAGGG LAGGGG EVERYWHERE TIRED OF THIS IM OUT EmptyPosts : 1208
Jigglypuff  Psyduck 
Grey

Mazey is now working and trying to find a way out how to free up the space memory in the dedi as the logging database has million of entries at high memory usage. Not sure though if it causes the lag issue that some are experiencing since mine and others were working just perfectly fine. If so, then, we are asking your consideration regarding this matter.

@fredner and Jagger12- If you don't have anything important to say, just leave the thread as it is. Giving out a . and a single smiley comment without any meaningful content is considered null and spam. And also avoid double posting use edit button if necessary (same as fredner's own thread)  If you are not familiar with the forum rules, read, understand and follow them so you can avoid receiving warnings. Read first the rules before using the forum. Such action is not being tolerated in the forum community

Last edited by Grey on Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

##7 - Posted Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:47 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LAGGG LAGGGG EVERYWHERE TIRED OF THIS IM OUT EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Guys, I do counter lagging in this game as well. I just understand the ways to avoid getting lagged.

Low settings, Low resolution (minim window), turn off the item effect, leaving the BG effects on. If I need to dual log, I will get out the laptop to use for the second client. Also, logging off for a few seconds does up with the free up the connection, which by the time I sign back in, the lagging would end being gone. Also minimize the others programs in the background can relieve some of the stress of dual logging.

##8 - Posted Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:40 pm
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
LAGGG LAGGGG EVERYWHERE TIRED OF THIS IM OUT EmptyPosts : 1291
freedert1

Go here:RamCLEANER
By on the Computer process, some fragmented files stored in RAM it mite your is full or too much files in it, so your computer will run slow or log. This will help your PC perform faster.^

##9 - Posted Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:09 pm
Imkryptonian

Imkryptonian

LAGGG LAGGGG EVERYWHERE TIRED OF THIS IM OUT EmptyPosts : 9
Imkryptonian

The server seems perfectly fine for me. I had no problem since i'm here so maybe i have a bit of luck xD. though, i got a lot of client crashes everytime. But i don't blame the server, because i know the problem is flyff that's not well coded.

##10 - Posted Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:37 am

makedamnit

makedamnit

@fredert1 i got 16GB Ram Surprised

##11 - Posted Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:22 am
LostNightmare

LostNightmare

Ex-GM
LAGGG LAGGGG EVERYWHERE TIRED OF THIS IM OUT EmptyPosts : 285
LostNightmare

Okay, for everyone with all these "super awesome computers with super fast connection" Please remember the Dedi is in the US so when running a speed test set the servers to united states. Then you will not only see your true connection capabilities to the dedi but you will probably also see it's not as good as you think.

##12 - Posted Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:07 am

makedamnit

makedamnit

@lostnightmare im from US but still -_- i dont find any solution with mazey flyff even i re install or fixing patch.

##13 - Posted Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:12 pm
Grey

Grey

Administrator
Administrator
LAGGG LAGGGG EVERYWHERE TIRED OF THIS IM OUT EmptyPosts : 1208
Jigglypuff  Psyduck 
Grey

makedamnit wrote:@lostnightmare im from US but still -_- i dont find any solution with mazey flyff even i re install or fixing patch.

Mr. Hilario/capslock aka makeadamnit, Your IP address clearly states that your location is from Philippines with an internet service provider of PLDT. I also have known it since before as well. So, stop making assumptions and stories to blame all the lag in the server as there are many circumstances why it happens. Just like what Lostnightmare stated.

#thread locked as this thread becomes a make up stories and lie thread

##14 - Posted Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:44 pm

Sponsored content

LAGGG LAGGGG EVERYWHERE TIRED OF THIS IM OUT Empty
Sponsored content

##15 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum