You are not connected. Please login or register

Siege bugging too much recently

mineller

mineller

Siege bugging too much recently EmptyPosts : 15
mineller

Hey

I am just here to talk about the recent sieges I have been observing and playing. For one, certain FMs are ranging with their asaals across the sieging arena, it gets impossible for YJs to counter them since they range asaal and counterattack only works with melee.
Secondly some people make most of the other ppl lag when they switch their gears. I don't know if that is a problem with their switching program or something else. There is also a horrible bug I get multiple times in siege with counterattack. I press my counterattack key and he goes in the specific stance after the skill duration is over my character stays in this stance and I cannot move until I get killed. For other ppl I am not even in counterattack stance but I am just standing in one place for them.
I hope there is a way to fix these bugs because they make sieging pretty frustrating right now

##1 - Posted Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:31 am
Null

Null

Siege bugging too much recently EmptyPosts : 50
Null

Raging is a difficulty topic on Mazey, sometimes you see people killing you from far away but on their screen you are right in front of them. Well that's the connection between different locations.
If you join siege your fashion, cloak and mask hides, that was for preventing lags in siege. Even though it keeps lagging because of some people's macro. If the Macro makes you lag it's a problem with their Macro.
I can't say anything about the bug with the counterattack tho but I'm sure you will find a solution for that.

##2 - Posted Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:31 pm

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum