Cloak for Crackshooter

Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Cloak for Crackshooter EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I was wondering if what cloak would be useful? I saw some post here at forums and a player said, that the 500% hit cloak is not recommended for crackshooter and he also said that if you want to raise the hit rate of your crackshooter, you just focus on reaching the CC cap. So which is to use? The 500% hit or the 500% atk? PVP and PVE-wise. Thanks.

##1 - Posted Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:58 pm
Crackshooter

Crackshooter

Cloak for Crackshooter EmptyPosts : 18
Crackshooter

Get the 500% hit cloak, that guy is an idiot. If you don't have it you won't hit for anything in PvP.
-Ziji

##2 - Posted Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:17 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Hmm. That's what I always do. But yeah, some said that we should just rely on the CC cap. Thanks for the comment. I think I'll just have to try it myself when I played again. But don't get me wrong though, I believe in you more than the player who said it.

##3 - Posted Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:03 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

Cloak for Crackshooter EmptyPosts : 193
Nowaki

the hit cloack is useless.... Crack are useless for Pvp xD they are totally pvM so atk cloack for sure

##4 - Posted Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:14 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Nowaki wrote:the hit cloack is useless.... Crack are useless for Pvp xD they are totally pvM so atk cloack for sure

What do you mean useless? Yeah, maybe cracks are useless in pvp but not exactly useless. They have a huge disadvantage, yes. But I think they can siege too. It pales in comparison with other class but I think they can score too.

##5 - Posted Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:19 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

Nowaki

Shai wrote:
Nowaki wrote:the hit cloack is useless.... Crack are useless for Pvp xD they are totally pvM so atk cloack for sure

What do you mean useless? Yeah, maybe cracks are useless in pvp but not exactly useless. They have a huge disadvantage, yes. But I think they can siege too. It pales in comparison with other class but I think they can score too.
nop, they cant your gonna spawn, DI try ,to hit, die, spawn, DI and repeat once again....as crack you wont even get 1 kill sadly :/

##6 - Posted Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:31 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

I doubt, it. Really. I played crack, I didn't got the chance to be MVP, but I did score some. It all depends on what is your enemy. Maybe I somehow had "not-experienced" enemies at guild siege. Or I think even "experienced" enemy can be killed if somehow they are on their STR gears. I agree with you that crack is weak at siege, but it can still score. Minimum amount though, which is nearly the same as useless, but not really useless.

##7 - Posted Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:40 pm
Crackshooter

Crackshooter

Crackshooter

Nowaki wrote:
Shai wrote:

nop, they cant your gonna spawn, DI try ,to hit, die, spawn, DI and repeat once again....as crack you wont even get 1 kill sadly :/

I sawp in siege.

If im lucky I can 1 shot someone on my first arrow. All it really is is the hit rate. Im like around #70 in acro ranks as a crack so, out of the 3 sieges ive done. I can kill people it's just hit rate blows.

##8 - Posted Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:27 am
Atlas

Atlas

Game Master
Game Master
Cloak for Crackshooter EmptyPosts : 245
Atlas

Cracks r good in pvp as long as your hit cc is at 4000% my crack can easily do 500-900m dmg but if I land out which is in 3-4 arrows plus their aoe is broken as well

##9 - Posted Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:11 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Crackshooter wrote:
Nowaki wrote:
Shai wrote:

I sawp in siege.

If im lucky I can 1 shot someone on my first arrow. All it really is is the hit rate. Im like around #70 in acro ranks as a crack so, out of the 3 sieges ive done. I can kill people it's just hit rate blows.

^ This is the guy that I said that hits 900m.

Anways, i guess it's the hit rate then. 1/5 or 1/6?

Atlas wrote:Cracks r good in pvp as long as your hit cc is at 4000%  my crack can easily do 500-900m dmg but if I land out which is in 3-4 arrows plus their aoe is broken as well

Are you FD? And by AOE do you mean the condor dive? What is broken about that? I think it is one of the best attack of cracks too. Before I quit, I met someone at the arena who uses condor dive and still have respectable damage. I can't remember how much but it's pretty high compared on what we estimate would be the damage of a condor dive.

##10 - Posted Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:18 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Cloak for Crackshooter EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

FWC Final Cloak 3: It is an attack cloak with increase chances of a successfulyl hitting on a target.

##11 - Posted Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:57 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Yes, Legion. I am aware of that. But as I said on my previous post, there's some debate regarding the effect of 500% hit being bugged or useless. That's why I open this thread. Smile

##12 - Posted Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:07 pm
Crackshooter

Crackshooter

Crackshooter

Atlas wrote:Cracks r good in pvp as long as your hit cc is at 4000%  my crack can easily do 500-900m dmg but if I land out which is in 3-4 arrows plus their aoe is broken as well

Crich chance is maxed out at 4.8k i believe for max hit rate.
4k is low my friend.

##13 - Posted Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:08 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

Nowaki

Shai wrote:Yes, Legion. I am aware of that. But as I said on my previous post, there's some debate regarding the effect of 500% hit being bugged or useless. That's why I open this thread. Smile
In mazey Hit Rate doesnt work, the think that can by pass the block, is the critical chance, making hit rate useless in pvp .... Feel free to confirm it reading in-game FAQ, Press"Y" then choose "How does Pvp work here?" and there's your answer.

##14 - Posted Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:21 am
Crackshooter

Crackshooter

Crackshooter

Nowaki wrote:
Shai wrote:Yes, Legion. I am aware of that. But as I said on my previous post, there's some debate regarding the effect of 500% hit being bugged or useless. That's why I open this thread. Smile
In mazey Hit Rate doesnt work, the think that can by pass the block, is the critical chance, making hit rate useless in pvp .... Feel free to confirm it reading in-game FAQ, Press"Y" then choose "How does Pvp work here?" and there's your answer.

4.8k crit is the max hit rate you will ever need. Smile

##15 - Posted Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:15 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Nowaki wrote:In mazey Hit Rate doesnt work, the think that can by pass the block, is the critical chance, making hit rate useless in pvp .... Feel free to confirm it reading in-game FAQ, Press"Y" then choose "How does Pvp work here?" and there's your answer.

I see. Then I can say that 500% hit cloak is totally useless then? Just reach the CC cap?

4.8k crit is the max hit rate you will ever need. Smile[/quote]

So, I just need to reach the CC cap for 4800 crit regarding what the stats says about the hit rate? And I don't need the hit rate cloak at all and just reach the cap then?

##16 - Posted Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:33 pm

Sponsored content

Cloak for Crackshooter Empty
Sponsored content

##17 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum