You are not connected. Please login or register

Event Suggestion

Nowaki

Nowaki

Event Suggestion EmptyPosts : 193
Nowaki

Ok Im back!! ! I know nobody cares or reminds me.... But . ... Oh well.. xD go back to the post :3
As think in here (in flyff general) i would love to "wait for something nice to do" so here is it....

(if you see nosense things here like "thats why i say that ......" itscuz i take it from my old application xD, it was already explained there.... so kinda lazzy to write it again....so when you see nosense things like that, just ignore and keep reading xD )

Olympiads: Now im gonna explain it a little bit about this event (if u ever played Lineage 2, you may what im talking about)

Basically is:
-1v1 Class-based Pvp.
-1 winner per class
Like a kind of tournament, where you will be wining fights to the last one, once you win u will earn *Reffer to this "prize" at the end* and recognition of be the best of your class ! ... this Olympiad may be hosted 2 times per month, or 1 time per week

*Prize*
Ofc win only in worls is no enought for a good player, so i was thiking a kind of prize ... (from this part is just a random idea, of what a good prize is, so players may feel motivated, no like siege where you get basically nothing but spend 1 RP to reg :v) something like a Nick color that last for 1 week (the time until the next olympiad) and/or a furniture with 1 week (the time until next olympiad) that gives stats + ... So players will feel motivated to win
*Rules*
Well thats why i say need logistic for this.. but mainly is no remantis allowed, plus need to think how will it work, mabye just give players non enchanted regular items for they fight or prohibit some skills, cuz is not funny when thing is about who cast the "1 hit kill" skill first (mainly azal and hop).

##1 - Posted Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:16 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Event Suggestion EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

This is a great idea. But for now, I think we don't need more PvP games. Remember that Mazey introduced new pvp games, which I think, before I quit, is useless. I mean there are no participants at all. And if there will be, it is not sufficient to meet the player limit for the game. I think we need more PVE-oriented games, considering the fact that majority of the players here are farmers and boss hunters. This will be good for pvp-type players with end-game gears. So I will give it like +1 and -1 too. But for the sake of this suggestion, let me give some comments:

1. The concept is pretty interesting and exciting.
2. Prices are not much to be motivated about. I like the colored Nick, but considering that the event will take place, as you've said, for twice a month I think the price should be RP.
3. I can't see how the staff can program the avoidance of using remnantis. I mean as the battle goes, we may not see clearly if the player will use mantis. I think mantis should be allowed. It's just a matter of whose got the faster hands. And by that, I'm talking about FM's asal and Harle's hop. If it is a battle per class, I think it is worthy to be determined by whose got the fastest hands. So, I think there should not be prohibition of any skills.

Good luck Nowaki!

##2 - Posted Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:58 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

Nowaki

Shai wrote:This is a great idea. But for now, I think we don't need more PvP games. Remember that Mazey introduced new pvp games, which I think, before I quit, is useless. I mean there are no participants at all. And if there will be, it is not sufficient to meet the player limit for the game. I think we need more PVE-oriented games, considering the fact that majority of the players here are farmers and boss hunters. This will be good for pvp-type players with end-game gears. So I will give it like +1 and -1 too. But for the sake of this suggestion, let me give some comments:

1. The concept is pretty interesting and exciting.
2. Prices are not much to be motivated about. I like the colored Nick, but considering that the event will take place, as you've said, for twice a month I think the price should be RP.
3. I can't see how the staff can program the avoidance of using remnantis. I mean as the battle goes, we may not see clearly if the player will use mantis. I think mantis should be allowed. It's just a matter of whose got the faster hands. And by that, I'm talking about FM's asal and Harle's hop. If it is a battle per class, I think it is worthy to be determined by whose got the fastest hands. So, I think there should not be prohibition of any skills.

Good luck Nowaki!
2- if its an RP price, then im sure it will be too low.... and it will afect economy, thats why im suggesting no-tradeable prices so it wont dmage market even more
3-The event should be hosted by two Gms (i guess wont be hard to they decite to be ona t same time X day) for remantis avoid its kinda easy if you see the food icon over the head used Remantis o.O also, if their restored life (Exept for RM) means they used Remantis, plus like the idea is about dont use 1 hit KO skills, Remantis may make it last forever, specially for Templar vs Templar.... About skills, in case of Bp vs Bp is no about who have faster fingers o.O since is just hit one key, is about luck and ping, since is Bp vs Bp they cant complain about "i cant use my "only" usefull skill... i cant fight like this" since the other part have exactly the same skills...

And fianlly about the "we dont need more pvp events" yes, actually there are Auto-Events where no1 regs, cuz is just a waste of time, thats why im saying we need real prizes, no1 would waste time waiting/playing just to get nothing...

Anyway Thx for your feedback, hope any Event Gm look at this soon ~

##3 - Posted Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:36 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Event Suggestion EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

That's great idea..

But I did do Mazey's Guild Leader of the Week Tournment to see how it works though.

But I believe Valar did a GS Arena Tournment with different types several times already.

What I have notice is that Pro Players (donors) will still have some short of advantage over the non donors. Secondly it hard to tell if a Donor player is really uses the same items as a non donor is.

I can only point out that if there is ever going to be something like this. I am sure Mazey has to deal with the coding to make sure each character class their own pvp battle zone. That's lot of work.

##4 - Posted Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:03 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

Nowaki

LEgionDark wrote:That's great idea..

But I did do Mazey's Guild Leader of the Week Tournment to see how it works though.

But I believe Valar did a GS Arena Tournment with different types several times already.

What I have notice is that Pro Players (donors) will still have some short of advantage over the non donors. Secondly it hard to tell if a Donor player is really uses the same items as a non donor is.

I can only point out that if there is ever going to be something like this. I am sure Mazey has to deal with the coding to make sure each character class their own pvp battle zone. That's lot of work.

thats why i say "give players items" mean no fashion allowed, and only lvl 120 regular set/weapons Max allowed [you can use any under lvl 120 weapon/set] no wakes/upgrades.. thqat way no1 will have crazy stats so its easy to tell if using donor items cuz of damage/hp

##5 - Posted Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:20 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Event Suggestion EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Nowaki wrote:
2- if its an RP price, then im sure it will be too low.... and it will afect economy, thats why im suggesting no-tradeable prices so it wont dmage market even more
3-The event should be hosted by two Gms (i guess wont be hard to they decite to be ona t same time X day) for remantis avoid its kinda easy if you see the food icon over the head used Remantis o.O also, if their restored life (Exept for RM) means they used Remantis, plus like the idea is about dont use 1 hit KO skills, Remantis may make it last forever, specially for Templar vs Templar.... About skills, in case of Bp vs Bp is no about who have faster fingers o.O since is just hit one key, is about luck and ping, since is Bp vs Bp they cant complain about "i cant use my "only" usefull skill... i cant fight like this" since the other part have exactly the same skills...

And fianlly about the "we dont need more pvp events" yes, actually there are Auto-Events where no1 regs, cuz is just a waste of time, thats why im saying we need real prizes, no1 would waste time waiting/playing just to get nothing...

Anyway Thx for your feedback, hope any Event Gm look at this soon ~

I don't think that it will affect the economy. And we are not talking about 150rp per win. Maybe like 20rp-50rp will suffice.

Uhmm, what do you mean it's not about the fastest? If the player pressed first than I did or moved to a distance before me, then I would be knocked out, right? But I do agree about ping. Some players has got some poor internet connections. And what about luck? Maybe mantis will be out of the picture as long as the players will notice it or the organizer or referee can disqualify the player(if it will stated on your rules of the game)

You are always welcome! Best of luck again, mate.

LEgionDark wrote:That's great idea..

Of course donor will always have an edge against non-donors. Item-wise. But maybe then can contemplate via gameplay. This is one of the problems I'm thinking of, there are way more PVP games already. It is a lot of work, really. I do agree with you about this.

##6 - Posted Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:41 pm

Sponsored content

Event Suggestion Empty
Sponsored content

##7 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum