You are not connected. Please login or register

Guide on becoming a Hunt type Slayer :)

Does it help you ?

Guide on becoming a Hunt type Slayer :) Vote_lcap100%Guide on becoming a Hunt type Slayer :) Vote_rcap 100% [ 4 ]
Guide on becoming a Hunt type Slayer :) Vote_lcap0%Guide on becoming a Hunt type Slayer :) Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Kuroky01

Kuroky01

Guide on becoming a Hunt type Slayer :) EmptyPosts : 9
Kuroky01

If you're a Slayer and you like hunting and killing monsters I recommend you that your stats must be STR just go with it, because STR increases your attack power so STR all the way lol XD and your items must be an ICD type which means (Increased Critical Damage) to kill mobs in an instant!

Items for (Non Donor)

You must have:

1. Kalgas set - RARELY you can buy this like 3-4k RC each part because some players sell it high. It increases your Attack,HP and ICD by 300% ang Gives 300 All stat.

2. Black Sword/Axe - You can buy each 1 RP or less but if you're having financial problems buy CATALYST instead. I DON'T recommend Shadow Sword/Axe because it has less attack damage XD.

3. Attack accessory set - This is VERY HELPFUL since you're an attack type it increases your Attack and HP by 400% and Gives 800 All stat. Well you can buy the necklace over 3-5k RC , Rings & Earrings about 5k RC-1 RP. I know its expensive try to find some sellers who sell it cheaper.

4. Choosing Wings or Mask - ALWAYS choose the item that would Increase your Attack Power.

5. Fashion Set - I recommend you should use RC fashion set first since Vote fashion set is expensive you can buy RC set on Wafor the Red Chip Merchant it will only cost 10 RP, it gives additional 800 All Stat Increases your HP,MP and Attack by 400% and it gives 80% PvP Damage, And when blessing a Fashion, Wing, Mask, or Accessories always go with 300% ICD DON'T GO STR nor DEX nor Critical Chance it will just ruin your build just go with the Pure ICD type and you'll see what i'm saying, the more ICD you have the more damage you'll gain.

6. Piercing Cards, Putting Diamonds and Awakening Weapons, Armour's and Pets - ALWAYS choose Fire Cards A and Wind Cards A on Weapons and Lightning Cards 7% on Suit when piercing, When putting a diamond on a weapon Choose Increase PvE Damage this will increase your damage against monsters, When awakening Weapons and Helms,Suits and Boots try to gain 500% ICD or More and 500% or More Critical Chance on Gloves I know awakening would be tough but it will pay off once you've done it just follow this guide and it will help you to become a better slayer. When choosing a pet choose Tiger because Tiger gives STR that would increase your attack power try awake it 500% ICD or More, Lastly Awakening Pick-up pets I recommend you to awake it up to +3 Lucky box this will increase the amount of item drop by monsters.

When you've done all of this you're ready to go HUNTING:

You can hunt Kalgas Armour's on Kalgas Dungeon lol XD
You can hunt Attack Accessories and MP Accessories and Sorts of Hairs on Animus Master/Hero.
You can hunt Black Items on Behemoth Dungeon.
You can hunt Skeleton Weapons on Razgul Dungeon.
You can hunt Sorts of Shields on Volkane by Killing the Red Meteo.
You can hunt Shadow Weapons on Kheldor Cave.

I hope this guide would help you to become a Better Slayer, You can add me in game I'm also a Slayer IGN: Maggy

Last edited by Kuroky01 on Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:32 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating)

##1 - Posted Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:57 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

Guide on becoming a Hunt type Slayer :) EmptyPosts : 193
Nowaki

i guess is in the wrong section, since is a guide, not a real topic/discution about the class. But thx for guide, hope it will help some starter slayers

##2 - Posted Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:13 pm
Kuroky01

Kuroky01

Kuroky01

Really OMG i didnt notice XD Well should i move it to Guide section or leave it here XD

##3 - Posted Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:52 pm
Kuroky01

Kuroky01

Kuroky01

Okay I'm done moving it to the right section now its on Guide section XD Thanks for correcting me Nowaki XD

##4 - Posted Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:59 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Guide on becoming a Hunt type Slayer :) EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Kuroky01 wrote:Really OMG i didnt notice XD Well should i move it to Guide section or leave it here XD

Kuroky01 wrote:Okay I'm done moving it to the right section now its on Guide section XD Thanks for correcting me Nowaki XD

Avoid double posting. Please do use the "EDIT" button in case you want to add something or say something again and edit your previous post instead of posting another one.

You got some good guide but it needs a little bit of polishing and specification and clarification on some parts. Might want to list specific awake on Kalgas parts, since some parts can't be awakened to ICD. And maybe you might want to add some NPC items to use like Upcut Stone, Red Mantis, et al. And I want to point out something too, I guess putting Fire Card A on both weapon won't do much or won't add much damage because of it's low attributes, so you might as well use Wind Card A for 70% speed considering that we have like 200% speed cap(I could be wrong here).

And yes, I agree with Nowaki, it is in the wrong section. But nevermind that, it's an honest mistake considering that you are new here in forums. Just wait for any staff/admin to put this in the right section.

Nevertheless, I appreciate your guide and your effort on wanting to help newbies. Kudos to you and don't take my comment personally, OK? Smile Just want to help you and others too. Best o' luck!

##5 - Posted Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:06 pm
Kuroky01

Kuroky01

Kuroky01

Pardon me, Yosh! its alright thanks for correcting me Very Happy

##6 - Posted Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:23 am

Sponsored content

Guide on becoming a Hunt type Slayer :) Empty
Sponsored content

##7 - Posted

Permissions in this forum: