You are not connected. Please login or register

Blinkpool in siege

Nowaki

Nowaki

Blinkpool in siege EmptyPosts : 193
Nowaki

Just wondering if it was posible to make it able on siege.... i mean, there's no reason to have it enabled since we have max speed and jump it doesnt give any adventage[since u move faster just by running/jumping].... for those who doesnt know blinkpool is areally usefull skill and maybe awesome for sieges, since when u use, if some1 have u on target, it will disapear and will need to catchu once again (in fact u lose ur Cs pet and lose ur own target too)... i tought it may bug but i spamed it atleast 30 times in arena corner [inside arena] and it was fine... So, why not?

##1 - Posted Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:02 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Blinkpool in siege EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I agree. I didn't know that blinkpool was disabled at siege, since I haven't siege yet with an Arcanist. But yes, I don't see any point too why it should be disabled.

##2 - Posted Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:49 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

Blinkpool in siege EmptyPosts : 193
Nowaki

Shai wrote:I agree. I didn't know that blinkpool was disabled at siege, since I haven't siege yet with an Arcanist. But yes, I don't see any point too why it should be disabled.
i just realised it the 1st time i joined with my Menta, since blinkpool is the only skill i have to survive in siege .. i  was like WTF?
[yeah i didnt know it was like that on retail, since i was blade/ranger in there]

##3 - Posted Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:05 am

Sponsored content

Blinkpool in siege Empty
Sponsored content

##4 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum