You are not connected. Please login or register

Equip Shield with 2h weapon?

Stabby

Stabby

Equip Shield with 2h weapon? EmptyPosts : 2
Stabby

I just started playing on this server this past weekend and I've seen arcs/templars/crackshooters with 2h weps and shields equipped at the same time. Could anyone explain how to equip a 2h wep with a shield? Or does it only apply for certain weps? I tried searching around the forum, but I couldn't find an answer, so here I am.

##1 - Posted Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:27 pm
Amnesty

Amnesty

Game Master
Game Master
Equip Shield with 2h weapon? EmptyPosts : 188
Amnesty

Only the unique/custom weapon/weapon models are 1 handed (such as Black, Legion, Shadow, Sacred, Dark Soul, etc.). All eFlyff weapons are unmodified.

##2 - Posted Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:19 pm
Stabby

Stabby

Equip Shield with 2h weapon? EmptyPosts : 2
Stabby

Ah, gotcha. Thanks for the quick reply. I recall right clicking and viewing an arc's equips and they had a 2h bloody wep equipped with a doom guard, though. Is that just from model changing?

##3 - Posted Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:28 pm
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
Equip Shield with 2h weapon? EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

Yes, you can equip 2 handed weapons with a shield only as a model.

##4 - Posted Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:02 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

Equip Shield with 2h weapon? EmptyPosts : 193
Nowaki

Stabby wrote:Ah, gotcha. Thanks for the quick reply. I recall right clicking and viewing an arc's equips and they had a 2h bloody wep equipped with a doom guard, though. Is that just from model changing?
all custom weapons [black legend skele forgotten darksoul] are 1-hand [even staff, bow, yoyo, big sword].
We have Modelchanger, where u can change ur apareance look of weapon/armor/fashion to other of same kind [staff for staff, helmet for helmet, sword for sword, cloack for cloack...].... when you have a modeled weapon, and some1 view your items, they will see the model of the weapon, not the real weapon... For example, i have an staff, Dark soul Staff [donated one] modeled to Bloody staff, if someone use "view" on me he/she will see a bloody staff with bloody staff's stats, thats why.

##5 - Posted Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:28 am

Sponsored content

Equip Shield with 2h weapon? Empty
Sponsored content

##6 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum