You are not connected. Please login or register

WEAPON/SHIELD LEVELING SYSTEM :)

hatakekakashi

WEAPON/SHIELD LEVELING SYSTEM :) EmptyPosts : 12
hatakekakashi

WEAPON/SHIELD LEVELING SYSTEM :) Untitl10
(image from google)

well, its quite good leveling our characters, but what about leveling the weapons we're using? Smile

Weapon/Shield Leveling System is a type of system which enables you to level-up your Weapon(gains EXP while using it to attack) and Shield(gains EXP while receiving damage, and you'll get ALL STAT (attribute: str, int, sta, dex) for your Weapon and additional ALL STAT (attribute: str, int, sta, dex) for your Shield. Pretty Cool, huh!? This is really great because you can farm while leveling-up your weapon and shield.

i've seen this to other servers but it's good having these. Very Happy Thanks! Godbless!

(P.S. Any comments/suggestions that will improve this post will be so much appreciated)

Last edited by hatakekakashi on Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:13 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : for this post to have enough information about the proposed suggestion)

##1 - Posted Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:13 pm
BeardedSatan

BeardedSatan

Contributor
WEAPON/SHIELD LEVELING SYSTEM :) EmptyPosts : 822
BeardedSatan

I'd have to say I'll give both a +1 and a -1 to this. It's kinda incomplete imo. How are we suppose to level our weapons? Kill count? Upgrade it with a certain material? And if yes, through where could we get the material? Donate? Vote? Or obtainable in game?

But it's a good suggestion, I think it would be better if you stated how we should level our weapons Smile

##2 - Posted Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:43 pm
WeedLove

WeedLove

WEAPON/SHIELD LEVELING SYSTEM :) EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

+1 coz it would be awesome

-1, same question with bearded, like how? We dont grind shizz

Probably the reason why it's not even implemented here.

##3 - Posted Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:45 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
WEAPON/SHIELD LEVELING SYSTEM :) EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

beardedsatan wrote:I'd have to say I'll give both a +1 and a -1 to this. It's kinda incomplete imo. How are we suppose to level our weapons? Kill count? Upgrade it with a certain material? And if yes, through where could we get the material? Donate? Vote? Or obtainable in game?

But it's a good suggestion, I think it would be better if you stated how we should level our weapons Smile

At least you are alive. Why you not come in-game anymore? Sad

About this suggestion, I'm kinda thinking about this too. To be honest. Especially at the end-game part where full donor doesn't have anything to do but switch class for fun. And to be honest, I encountered this type of weapon leveling from the previous private server I played. The reason why I didn't continue about this suggestion is I'm hesitant about the copyright thing. But if it will not be a problem, then it's fine with me.

I'll give +1 to this. If the topic maker will not be offended, I'll state some of my outputs too. If yes, then I apologize right now. But I will still continue. I think this is good because I think this will separate the lazy ones to the hard-working ones. Or yes, the rich people can just buy a level 100 weapon or shield made by some players but that, of course, will have a huge price on it and I think that will help the economy somehow to have another way of RP circulation.

About the scrolls, it will be better if it will be available via VPs, for a huge amount, so that non-donors can easily purchase it and make a living out of leveling donor weapons and shields. Or DPs too. I don't how much though. We need some exp scroll that will upgrade our weapons to have exp bar on it. And with a stat included and programmed as to what weapon will you use it for. I mean STR stat for Sword, Axe, Stick, and Fist. DEX for Bow. INT for Staff and Wand. And STA for shield. Or we can just somehow purchase a separate stat scroll individually at the website shop so we can have the freedom to use any stat to place on our weapons especially that switching gears is allowed in here. I don't know how many stat will be added. Since we have extremely high stat ratio here, I think +1 stat is somehow a little low. Then after that we just need to level it.

About leveling the weapons, we can level it through excessive use of the weapons in the pve-field. For example, the weapon will level depending on how long or how often you use it by killing mobs. Not players. So the best way to handle this one is to do it at bosses which does not die easily. Like 10 seconds max for some FD chars. And that goes for the shields too. The more high damage you get, the more exp your shield will gain. So again, the best way to do this is via boss too because sometimes FD chars survive 200m damage dealt by bosses. Especially at colo. But the tricky part is this, the higher your weapon level gets, the slower exp you gain. I'm saying that if you will be leveling a level 1 weapon/shield, it will be easier until a certain level. Then after passing that certain level, the exp you will gain is much more lower or slower. For the lack of better word.

And you might be wondering how Staff or Wand will level. I think they will have a huge chance of leveling by doing AOE rather than spanking mobs with it. But the Wand is quite tricky since we all know that AOE for Mentalist is kinda hard. But not impossible. And I guess we can't do nothing about it.

Or if Mazey will be generous enough, he can make a mob with insanely high HP. I remember one suggestion here where some player suggested for a mob with high HP to be test dummies especially for Asal and HoP. So, I think this will be better too. Two birds in one stone - if that is acceptable. And with that, players can level weapons because the mobs doesn't die so easily. And the only concern we will have is how the shield will level because it will not be fair if the mob with high HP does have high damage too. So again, let's seek the help of the bosses for that. And I'm thinking about insanely high mobs spawned everywhere on a certain map so that players can kill most of it by AOE or just 1v1. I'm thinking about Coral Island because seldom do players go in there. I think that's the best way to place the mobs. The entire map will be useful there and plus, the mobs spawns nice there too.

I left some holes with my comment because I'm waiting for other players response. I know players here might have a better output than mine. And perhaps our ideas can somehow merge for the benefit of the server. I just hope this topic will be noticed because this is some major suggestion here. Smile And if some of the players read my comment, thank you. I know it is a wall of words in there but I appreciate you reading it through. Smile

EDIT: Reading my comment again and again, I feel like I'm owning other player's suggestion. Sorry about that. But nevertheless I'm just offering some ideas and I hope it's fine with him/her. And I also saw this on his suggestion:
hatakekakashi wrote:(P.S. Any comments/suggestions that will improve this post will be so much appreciated)

I hope it's fine. Smile

##4 - Posted Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:25 am
Tenshii

Tenshii

WEAPON/SHIELD LEVELING SYSTEM :) EmptyPosts : 10
Tenshii

Shai wrote:

About the scrolls, it will be better if it will be available via VPs, for a huge amount, so that non-donors can easily purchase it and make a living out of leveling donor weapons and shields. Or DPs too. I don't how much though. We need some exp scroll that will upgrade our weapons to have exp bar on it. And with a stat included and programmed as to what weapon will you use it for. I mean STR stat for Sword, Axe, Stick, and Fist. DEX for Bow. INT for Staff and Wand. And STA for shield. Or we can just somehow purchase a separate stat scroll individually at the website shop so we can have the freedom to use any stat to place on our weapons especially that switching gears is allowed in here. I don't know how many stat will be added. Since we have extremely high stat ratio here, I think +1 stat is somehow a little low. Then after that we just need to level it.

About leveling the weapons, we can level it through excessive use of the weapons in the pve-field. For example, the weapon will level depending on how long or how often you use it by killing mobs. Not players. So the best way to handle this one is to do it at bosses which does not die easily. Like 10 seconds max for some FD chars. And that goes for the shields too. The more high damage you get, the more exp your shield will gain. So again, the best way to do this is via boss too because sometimes FD chars survive 200m damage dealt by bosses. Especially at colo. But the tricky part is this, the higher your weapon level gets, the slower exp you gain. I'm saying that if you will be leveling a level 1 weapon/shield, it will be easier until a certain level. Then after passing that certain level, the exp you will gain is much more lower or slower. For the lack of better word.

Or if Mazey will be generous enough, he can make a mob with insanely high HP. I remember one suggestion here where some player suggested for a mob with high HP to be test dummies especially for Asal and HoP. So, I think this will be better too. Two birds in one stone - if that is acceptable. And with that, players can level weapons because the mobs doesn't die so easily. And the only concern we will have is how the shield will level because it will not be fair if the mob with high HP does have high damage too. So again, let's seek the help of the bosses for that. And I'm thinking about insanely high mobs spawned everywhere on a certain map so that players can kill most of it by AOE or just 1v1. I'm thinking about Coral Island because seldom do players go in there. I think that's the best way to place the mobs. The entire map will be useful there and plus, the mobs spawns nice there too.

I left some holes with my comment because I'm waiting for other players response. I know players here might have a better output than mine. And perhaps our ideas can somehow merge for the benefit of the server. I just hope this topic will be noticed because this is some major suggestion here. Smile And if some of the players read my comment, thank you. I know it is a wall of words in there but I appreciate you reading it through. Smile

EDIT: Reading my comment again and again, I feel like I'm owning other player's suggestion. Sorry about that. But nevertheless I'm just offering some ideas and I hope it's fine with him/her. And I also saw this on his suggestion:
hatakekakashi wrote:(P.S. Any comments/suggestions that will improve this post will be so much appreciated)

I hope it's fine. Smile

You won't need special exp scrolls to place exp bar on a weapon/shield if Mazey could add the whole weapon/shield exp bar thingy along with the +all stats on them weapons/shields. And as for leveling them, I agree that it would be great if Coral Island would be revamped; but not just for weapon/shield leveling purposes, but also for character leveling/farming purposes. Why also for character leveling? Sanpress1 & 2 sometimes gets crowded specially when the player's event is 200% exp [ I don't know if it's a bug or if it's really meant to be like that; but when you go to Sanpress1's 2nd floor you are teleported outside the walls of Herneos.]. Also when we're leveling our parties we sometimes get in the way of others who are busy leveling their characters there. While you can level the party in Azria while farming; it's still faster when you do it at Sanpress1 or 2 given that you have a lvl1 vagrant following you all the time or simply just standing in the middle section. I agree that the stat ratio here is high so maybe +5 all stats per level? Or maybe +5 stats per level is a bit too much? If the max level for weapons & shields is 100 then maybe +1 to all stats per level isn't bad? About the shield leveling via dungeon/colosseum bosses, I think it's a bit hard when they miss like 5 out of 10 hits or sometimes it dies even before it could land a hit to you; blocked crits or not [considering that you may or may not be an FD character but have seraph buff that gives you 300% PvE damage increase; and also if you have +50% PvE awakes on fashion/accessory set/cloak/mask]. I think the same goes for weapon leveling wherein you could kill the boss in such short time that leveling it would be hard if not slow. Unless of course every boss, or all masquerpets in Coral Island gets super revamped to fit the weapon/shield leveling system; then the said system won't be hard at all for both non-donors and donors. Smile

Last edited by Tenshii on Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my reply was too long i guess)

##5 - Posted Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:21 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
WEAPON/SHIELD LEVELING SYSTEM :) EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

I'll make a short post with something to chew on:

1) What benefit will players have from leveling weapons and shields? In the official Flyff, FlyFf FlyFF Gold, having a small increase in stat attributes and attack rate of a weapon will make a significantly boost of damage. (Defense is not an issue there, because damage dealers dont really care about HP.) In Mazey Flyff, though, an increase of damage of 1m or 2m damage is not worth it, and 10m hp... Is that a lot? At least having an increase of 1000 attack rate of a donor weapon would be great, but I doubt that it will happen.

2) In what way will weapons and shields with levels and exp affect the market?

3) Like Tenshiii said: How can a shield level up when a player character very often block a monster's attack?

Aside from this, the only benefit that weapon and shield level and exp will affect the game is in my opinion to attract new players and to make the game play a little more interesting.
+1/-1

##6 - Posted Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:10 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Tenshii wrote:You won't need special exp scrolls to place exp bar on a weapon/shield if Mazey could add the whole weapon/shield exp bar thingy along with the +all stats on them weapons/shields. And as for leveling them, I agree that it would be great if Coral Island would be revamped; but not just for weapon/shield leveling purposes, but also for character leveling/farming purposes. Why also for character leveling? Sanpress1 & 2 sometimes gets crowded specially when the player's event is 200% exp [ I don't know if it's a bug or if it's really meant to be like that; but when you go to Sanpress1's 2nd floor you are teleported outside the walls of Herneos.]. Also when we're leveling our parties we sometimes get in the way of others who are busy leveling their characters there. While you can level the party in Azria while farming; it's still faster when you do it at Sanpress1 or 2 given that you have a lvl1 vagrant following you all the time or simply just standing in the middle section. I agree that the stat ratio here is high so maybe +5 all stats per level? Or maybe +5 stats per level is a bit too much? If the max level for weapons & shields is 100 then maybe +1 to all stats per level isn't bad? About the shield leveling via dungeon/colosseum bosses, I think it's a bit hard when they miss like 5 out of 10 hits or sometimes it dies even before it could land a hit to you; blocked crits or not [considering that you may or may not be an FD character but have seraph buff that gives you 300% PvE damage increase; and also if you have +50% PvE awakes on fashion/accessory set/cloak/mask]. I think the same goes for weapon leveling wherein you could kill the boss in such short time that leveling it would be hard if not slow. Unless of course every boss, or all masquerpets in Coral Island gets super revamped to fit the weapon/shield leveling system; then the said system won't be hard at all for both non-donors and donors. Smile

Well, you have a point, I think. The exp bar and stat should be added. I kinda agree with that too. Either way, it will still depend on Mazey if he wants to make another item for that for both donation purposes and another way to urge voters to vote more. Non-donors, like me, have FD weapons without donating. And I think it will be unfair if we will get all the features here for free.

About the stats, I really think +1 is a little too low. Considering that leveling the weapon or shield is hard or a huge work. And +100 stats for a level 100 weapon, imo, won't work much. I think +5 will be good. Or somewhere within +2-+5.

And I'm glad you open up the shield leveling. It is really a problem. I'm thinking about it throughout my comment. But I couldn't come up with a better idea rather than to level it via boss which, like you said, will be hard. I really don't know how will we level the shield. LOL. And yes, if somehow the mobs at Coral Island will be revamped, then that's the only time that this suggestion will really work out. Because leveling it via boss is kinda hard too. Considering that we have to level it until 100. Smile

JackSparrowYAY wrote:I'll make a short post with something to chew on:

1) What benefit will players have from leveling weapons and shields? In the official Flyff, FlyFf FlyFF Gold, having a small increase in stat attributes and attack rate of a weapon will make a significantly boost of damage. (Defense is not an issue there, because damage dealers dont really care about HP.) In Mazey Flyff, though, an increase of damage of 1m or 2m damage is not worth it, and 10m hp... Is that a lot? At least having an increase of 1000 attack rate of a donor weapon would be great, but I doubt that it will happen.

2) In what way will weapons and shields with levels and exp affect the market?

3) Like Tenshiii said: How can a shield level up when a player character very often block a monster's attack?

Aside from this, the only benefit that weapon and shield level and exp will affect the game is in my opinion to attract new players and to make the game play a little more interesting.
+1/-1

1. You got some points too. That's why we have to think how many stats are worthy to be added. And about the benefit, aside from additional stats, I think this will make players to do something new. Or something different. And I think that this will help the current RP circulation. And if the scrolls somehow be added in game by means of donate points and vote points, then that will be another way to help the server. Donate and vote-wise.

2. Well, you know how players want to get the slightest boost that they could get. If this system will be implemented, then players will want to have their weapon level to increase their damage and hp. It will affect because as you level the weapon, it will increase stats. Like for example, +5 for level 1 weapon then it will increase to +500 for a level 100 weapon. Thus, will add some boost on your damage or hp. But the only problem I'm thinking about this is that the caps will somehow be changed again because of the additional boost. I don't think that's a major problem, but it is a problem to consider.

3. The shield is really a problem here. Always had been. Even in other private servers. And this will be a huge problem here because we have insanely high damage output that can kill boss in seconds and boss have insanely high damage that can kill us in a single hit.(aside from sta temps of course.) How about setting aside the block? I mean, as long as your shield will receive damage, whether it is blocked or not, the shield will still gain exp.

##7 - Posted Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:56 am
Tenshii

Tenshii

Tenshii

Shai wrote:

Well, you have a point, I think. The exp bar and stat should be added. I kinda agree with that too. Either way, it will still depend on Mazey if he wants to make another item for that for both donation purposes and another way to urge voters to vote more. Non-donors, like me, have FD weapons without donating. And I think it will be unfair if we will get all the features here for free.

About the stats, I really think +1 is a little too low. Considering that leveling the weapon or shield is hard or a huge work. And +100 stats for a level 100 weapon, imo, won't work much. I think +5 will be good. Or somewhere within +2-+5.

And I'm glad you open up the shield leveling. It is really a problem. I'm thinking about it throughout my comment. But I couldn't come up with a better idea rather than to level it via boss which, like you said, will be hard. I really don't know how will we level the shield. LOL. And yes, if somehow the mobs at Coral Island will be revamped, then that's the only time that this suggestion will really work out. Because leveling it via boss is kinda hard too. Considering that we have to level it until 100. Smile

If Mazey wants to make another item or not for those things [the exp bar and stats thingy] if it's in Vpoints or Dpoints as long as it's for the good of the server's economy; it's fine because not all things come free wink .
+1 per level is too low so I agree with something between 2-5 per level.

About the shield leveling, I think the best and fastest way of leveling them is by tanking mobs with high damage. Just enough for your HP to take in [since HP is and has always been LIMITED no matter how high Laugh ]. sigh But it's still a bit of a problem if their attack misses like 5 out of 10 times and they die because of reflect or simply because you kill them before they can land a clean hit on you...

There are a few holes to the said system, just like the ones below and the shield problem which really exists even in other p-servers:
>> If ever the system is implemented, will a revamped Coral Island really just be for weapon/shield leveling or will it be both for weapon/shield leveling and party leveling? Just leveling your weapons/shields there might bore players. But nah, I guess it's also useful for RC farming.
>> There may or may not be a set of mobs with high defense, but low HP and atk.
>> There may or may not be a set of mobs with low defense and HP, but with high atk.
>> Can or cannot non-donor players with basically non-donor gears [ex. Ultimate Black/Shadow weapons, Holy or Great Legion Shield, Kalgas Set, RC or Vote Fashion set, Attack or Vote Accessories Set] keep up with the system, if ever it's implemented? (We're talking about newbies here who really just started out with such items and wants to become stronger wink .)

P.S. I don't know if "keep up" is the term, so just correct me if I'm wrong at that.
I'm really curious as to how the server would become. Must be cool if the system is added, if ever it is, but maybe not now sneer . It's still a good suggestion even with a few holes in it wink .

**By "revamped" I meant "totally nerfed ex. higher levels, higher hp/atk/def. (Would it fit for party leveling as well? We don't want to steal mobs from those who are leveling at leveling areas while we're leveling our party don't we? Azria's also a good place to level a party while farming with a lvl1 vagrant following you, but it's a bit slow there. I don't see any problem with that; given that there really are a lot of mobs and that there are 4 channels there Laugh . But there are just people who want to do it fast).**

##8 - Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:17 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Yeah, that shield leveling is really a huge pain in the butt. But I say that, we just deal with it. The outcome will just simply be that shield will be expensive compared to other weapons considering the fact that it is hard to level. I'm not really sure about the high mob damage though. Because a non-donor character-aside from templar-can only have 110m-130m HP, I believe, and that's with +800 stats cloak and +500 wing mask and perhaps seraph buffs. I think that the number of mobs tank-able will compensate to the high damage mobs. We just have to estimate how many mobs can a class tank without dying in an instant. So we still have time to use mantis. So, in my honest opinion, a low-medium damage of mobs will suffice for shield leveling. But we are talking about Coral Island mobs here, but if you will level a shield via boss, then it will give much more exp because of boss' high damage output. The boss will still be the one that gives higher exp but harder to level at. And I don't think that mobs there will die with reflect or just by hitting it to lure because, remember, the mobs which will be placed at Coral have insanely high HP for the weapon leveling purpose.

And about your concerns or problems, for the lack of better word, I'll try to answer it to the best of my opinion.
1. I think that Coral Island should be for weapon leveling alone. I don't think that leveling a party on that area is a good choice. If I remembered correctly, one of your concern is party leveling because players level their party at Sanpress, thus, giving no place for newbies to level. And regarding that, I simply don't have any solution of it. But I firmly believe that Coral Island should only be for weapon leveling. Weapon leveling will be quite hard and for AoE-ers, they have to gather as many mobs as they possibly can. And that goes for the shield too. So having another competition on that map, especially Red Chip farming, will 'cause some problems at gathering mobs. And it will affect the economy I think. Because donors will just stay there. What more could you ask for, you can level shield and farm at the same time? That's just grand, right?

2-3. I think Mazey can just edit the current mobs at Coral Island to have high stats that will suffice to our high damage. And if he will edit the mobs, he might as well make the stats fixed for every mob at Coral Island so that players can level anywhere with a minimum chance of competition.

4. I honestly don't know what word to use too but I guess your term is much better than what I have in mind. Smile
And regarding that, to be honest, that is not a place for a non-donor without a donor weapon to level. I'm not generalizing here but who would waste time leveling a shadow weapon, right? Before they will go there, at least they should have a donor weapon so they can sell it for the regular donate price + the weapon level. And it's not the damage we are talking about here. The weapon leveling is about the excessive use of your weapon. You don't have to kill a mob. Just hit it for a numerous amount.  But I'm not saying that you should go there naked with just weapon, perhaps a considerable damage is a must too. So, with RC set, attack set, and a donor weapon, a non-donor can "keep up". Smile

##9 - Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:29 pm
Tenshii

Tenshii

Tenshii

You got a point there, Shai. I guess I overlooked some things and perhaps already jumped to conclusions. And I just remembered that Coral Island exists also because of the Strange Collector's Quest; the Collect all things quest Laugh . So I was wondering if it would be revamped then maybe the collecting of quest items there would take some time. Leveling a black or shadow weapon there would be a bit useless or time consuming since donor weapons are stronger than them, I guess I forgot about that so thank you for telling me tho Laugh . I'm glad that non-donors can keep up with it considering the fact that they have considerably high damage as well. Nah, forget about the party leveling there at Coral Island. There still are a lot of places to level the party aside from Sanpress and Azria; because Sanpress is the highest place to level a character in less than 30mins. We still have Upresia and Herneos [that's something I forgot before posting about a party leveling area] Very Happy Anyways, there's always Pros and Cons Laugh

##10 - Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:27 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

What? So Coral Island has its own use. LOL. I'm such a noob. I didn't know that. Probably because I only do the first part of Strange Collector. Thanks for bringing that up. Now, that's another issue to settle. And yes, you are right, collecting items would be rather hard to do there though.

So, either move the quest to other map--which I assumed to be impossible since players are probably used to it by now--or place it to another map. Oh, well. I don't really know where to spawn the mobs. And we are not even sure if this will be approved. Perhaps I'll leave the staffs to know where will it be best to do it because they probably have more better ideas. We are not even sure if Mazey will make mobs. Though I really hope he would.

But the first area that came into my mind is Bahara dessert. I'm not sure if they are mobs there(because I'm lazy to check)so anyone is open to correct me or inform me if there is. If there aren't, well maybe it's about time to put that map into use. But I know that it is used for PvP-Games. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have this assumption that, that area is only accessible via PvP-Games only(I think I better check it myself Smile ). And I doubt that there will be mobs when a pvp-game started. At least that map can have a dual purpose: for weapon leveling; and pvp-games. Though I'm thinking that when a pvp-game started(seldom) it will be like programmed to pvp-game only where there are no mobs and there are no characters there. What the f*** am I talking about here? LOL. It seems pretty hard to do. But I believe that Mazey can pull this off if he wants.

Well, I guess the least thing that we can do right now is hope for the best. Smile

##11 - Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:07 pm
MONCHING

MONCHING

WEAPON/SHIELD LEVELING SYSTEM :) EmptyPosts : 11
MONCHING

Yes it was really good to have a weapon and shield Leveling, and you forgot something too. Its the weapon/shield crafting... It's done with a Scroll of Craftsman Wisdom
Using this scroll on your weapon/shield will reset it to level to 1 and give it a random new attribute ( example: Str, Sta, Int, Dex, AllStats, Hp, Mp, AtkPower, Parry, EXP, Hit Rate%). But this was all a copy cat! Why i know it? Coz i played it in other private server, no need to mention the name of that server but the clue is, previously that server Ranked no. 1 in Top 100 game sites.... so Good Luck  ^_^

##12 - Posted Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:11 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

I know the server that you're talking about. And yes, that scroll is a copy cat. You even got the name right. LOL. But nonetheless, I'm not sure if HP, MP, ATK, Parry, EXP, or Hit Rate will be added though. Since that this server does not over that kind of stats awakening. And I think that the cap will be moved to a vast amount if there will be % awakenings. Smile

##13 - Posted Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:14 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
WEAPON/SHIELD LEVELING SYSTEM :) EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

It was created to make the shield/weapon more stronger as well as making the character more powerful then it is with the original type of weapon or shield. So let say... Dark soul knuckle lv. 10 + 10 will be more destructive then the original dark soul knuckle + 10. That will also create a unbalanced to market and even against PvP.

##14 - Posted Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:32 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

It will cause unbalance, yes. But it's for the better, in my honest opinion. Because we can have another RP circulation here. Non-donors or even Donor can have another way of earning RP. And to be honest with you, PvE-type players are kinda diminishing now. They started selling their FD Seraph or FD Blade for a reason I can't comprehend. But perhaps boredom is what I have in mind. Though is has nothing to do with the stated suggestion, it's just that introducing another system or another field is not bad, I think.

And come on, we all know that PvP isn't balance here. Well, at least close to balance, but still imbalanced. So I can't understand why you have to bring that kind of topic, to be honest with you. This will just bring additional stats.

Or correct me if I'm wrong, are you talking about the past comment with like % style of awakening? If yes, then I'm really not in favor of that though.

##15 - Posted Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:00 pm
Tenshii

Tenshii

Tenshii

Shai wrote:What? So Coral Island has its own use. LOL. I'm such a noob. I didn't know that. Probably because I only do the first part of Strange Collector. Thanks for bringing that up. Now, that's another issue to settle. And yes, you are right, collecting items would be rather hard to do there though.

So, either move the quest to other map--which I assumed to be impossible since players are probably used to it by now--or place it to another map. Oh, well. I don't really know where to spawn the mobs. And we are not even sure if this will be approved. Perhaps I'll leave the staffs to know where will it be best to do it because they probably have more better ideas. We are not even sure if Mazey will make mobs. Though I really hope he would.

But the first area that came into my mind is Bahara dessert. I'm not sure if they are mobs there(because I'm lazy to check)so anyone is open to correct me or inform me if there is. If there aren't, well maybe it's about time to put that map into use. But I know that it is used for PvP-Games. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have this assumption that, that area is only accessible via PvP-Games only(I think I better check it myself Smile ). And I doubt that there will be mobs when a pvp-game started. At least that map can have a dual purpose: for weapon leveling; and pvp-games. Though I'm thinking that when a pvp-game started(seldom) it will be like programmed to pvp-game only where there are no mobs and there are no characters there. What the f*** am I talking about here? LOL. It seems pretty hard to do. But I believe that Mazey can pull this off if he wants.

Well, I guess the least thing that we can do right now is hope for the best. Smile
Rather than using and/or editing existing areas for weapon/shield leveling, maybe Mazey could add the area with a lot of zombies instead? I forgot the name of the ticket that takes you there ( >.< ). Imagine whacking out spaced-out zombies until they fall; or imagine the aggressive ones chase after you, or watch other players whack them out Laugh .

##16 - Posted Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:15 am

Sponsored content

WEAPON/SHIELD LEVELING SYSTEM :) Empty
Sponsored content

##17 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum