You are not connected. Please login or register

Leveling without a party?

AlphaForm

AlphaForm

Leveling without a party? EmptyPosts : 2
AlphaForm

Hi guys, I'm new to Mazey Flyff, but I've played real Flyff and a few other Pservers. I'm a bit of a lone wolf so I was wondering what's the best place to train for fastest exp without the need of a party. I'm level 150 right now and fighting the level 172/173 Ace Mouzers because that's the highest I could find. Is there anywhere else with higher mobs that doesn't need a party? Thanks.

##1 - Posted Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:20 pm
peterparadela

peterparadela

Leveling without a party? EmptyPosts : 41
peterparadela

you can buy ampli 3pcs and buy a lootpet and awake it with 300%exp

##2 - Posted Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:37 pm
AlphaForm

AlphaForm

Leveling without a party? EmptyPosts : 2
AlphaForm

peterparadela wrote:you can buy ampli 3pcs and buy a lootpet and awake it with 300%exp

Oh ok thanks. I have a mocomochi pickup pet. Can I get that awake on it or is a lootpet different?

##3 - Posted Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:04 pm
Rial

Rial

Contributor
Leveling without a party? EmptyPosts : 743
Rial

AlphaForm wrote:
peterparadela wrote:you can buy ampli 3pcs and buy a lootpet and awake it with 300%exp

Oh ok thanks. I have a mocomochi pickup pet. Can I get that awake on it or is a lootpet different?

You can awake your looter pet to 300% exp with Scroll of Pet Blessing (Pick-up pets) which can be bought at Pet Tamer NPC. Also, other consumables/items that would help you in leveling would be (3) pcs Scroll of Amplification - bought at Red chip merchant Wafor and any Kheldor cloak (can be found in Red chip merchant Gergantes) which gives you 200% exp. If you have any more questions and need help, type %gmlist in-game and PM any staff online.

##4 - Posted Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:05 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Leveling without a party? EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

In addition to these important informations above, there are two things to keep in mind: You don't need a party for leveling, and don't use a NPC weapon. Better stick with Laser Sword

##5 - Posted Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:33 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Leveling without a party? EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

IF you really want to level up fast Smile get mocomochi wing mask as well Smile there is also Keyblades weapon that can be also used for leveling up.

##6 - Posted Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:10 am

Sponsored content

Leveling without a party? Empty
Sponsored content

##7 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum