Im Only A Concern Citizen Of Mazey :) 69hldi

Im Only A Concern Citizen Of Mazey :) 5myhps

##1 - Posted Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:32 pm
Rial

Rial

Contributor
Im Only A Concern Citizen Of Mazey :) EmptyPosts : 743
Rial

The evidence that you have provided was not enough. However, we will conduct further investigation about this matter. Thank you for reporting.

EDIT:
This has been taken care of.

##2 - Posted Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:45 pm
Proud01

Proud01

Im Only A Concern Citizen Of Mazey :) EmptyPosts : 11
Proud01

Hi Sir Mazey.. i will honor the man who reported this to you because i know that this the part of the rules of this server.. but this evidence is not enough and accurate, i'm concern about this player Axle john.. and his character.. something is not right here.. you should ask him first and talk to the one who involve and hear his side about this issue, because i know who is the victim here.. since this player axle start playing this server he ask me how to donate and how to buy D points.. and i teach him step by step.. and this issue is about a few months ago right.. and i know the truth about this.. and that items that his selling is not his item.. i know because i'm the one who reported here first of the real dealer of that items.. and said to axle that he should stop helping that scammer to sell that items because its a bait! yes! because the person who reported this to you, is one of his Haters! and one thing sir mazey you should warning Axle first.. its unfair if you banned this person permanently.. just not put your trust and believe of someone.. just investigate first and focus to the real problem of this server.. i know everything and i know what happend outside this community..

I'm just concern to axle.. Please show some mercy..

Thanks for Reading sir mazey.

##3 - Posted Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:56 am
Rial

Rial

Contributor
Im Only A Concern Citizen Of Mazey :) EmptyPosts : 743
Rial

Proud01 wrote:Hi Sir Mazey.. i will honor the man who reported this to you because i know that this the part of the rules of this server.. but this evidence is not enough and accurate, i'm concern about this player Axle john.. and his character.. something is not right here.. you should ask him first and talk to the one who involve and hear his side about this issue, because i know who is the victim here.. since this player axle start playing this server he ask me how to donate and how to buy D points.. and i teach him step by step.. and this issue is about a few months ago right.. and i know the truth about this.. and that items that his selling is not his item. i know because i'm the one who reported here first of the real dealer of that items.. and said to axle that he should stop helping that scammer to sell that items because its a bait! yes! because the person who reported this to you, is one of his Haters! and one thing sir mazey you should warning Axle first.. its unfair if you banned this person permanently.. just not put your trust and believe of someone.. just investigate first and focus to the real problem of this server.. i know everything and i know what happend outside this community..

I'm just concern to axle.. Please show some mercy..

Thanks for Reading sir mazey.  

If you would look at my post above, at first I did say that the given evidence wasn't enough. This is why I've also stated that I will conduct further investigation about this matter thus not banning him yet. However, in my investigation, I have found out that he was in fact selling items for real currency before. Of course, I have an evidence about it and kept it. I have talked to AxLe21 about this earlier today. I don't know how much information I need to tell for you to stop defending him. AxLe21 himself already admitted it to me that he in fact did it. I am quite confused because what you are trying to say is different from what I heard directly to him. Although I do understand your concern. It's not an unfair ban as well. He was aware of the rules and yet, did it.

Also, please do note that we don't ban players just because someone says so without giving any proof. We make sure that we have solid evidence about it. I hope I made myself clear.

Proud01 wrote:and one thing sir mazey you should warning Axle first
Please refer below.
Aaron wrote:
General In-Game Rules:
There will be NO selling Items/Accounts/DP in-game for real life currency. If caught, you will be instantly and permanently banned, no questions asked.

##4 - Posted Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:09 am
Ramon

Ramon

Ex-GM
Im Only A Concern Citizen Of Mazey :) EmptyPosts : 233
Ramon

With this everything has been said. If you, for whatever reason have to add something, send me a message.

E: Topic has been unlocked on request, for further discussion.
E2: Final decision has been made. Locked again.

##5 - Posted Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:22 am

Sponsored content

Im Only A Concern Citizen Of Mazey :) Empty
Sponsored content

##6 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum