You are not connected. Please login or register

Im Only A Concern Citizen Of Mazey (Part ll)

Proud01

Proud01

Im Only A Concern Citizen Of Mazey (Part ll) EmptyPosts : 11
Proud01

I think i found something and please do some action about this issue, this two players are having some dirty transaction.. selling items and RP tru real currency.. see it to believe it.. FB account Ej Mendoza Ingame name iCloudStrife and the other player name is Slylekeannu Pelayo ingame name "Unknown" do something about this or else make other players scam..

Sir grey I know your pinoy and you can understand what this two person talking about can you please explain it to mazey.. Thanks..

Im Only A Concern Citizen Of Mazey (Part ll) 10258811

Im Only A Concern Citizen Of Mazey (Part ll) 10661810

Im Only A Concern Citizen Of Mazey (Part ll) 10682311

And this the Character of Ej Mendoza..

Im Only A Concern Citizen Of Mazey (Part ll) 33333312

I dont know the name of character of Slyle..

I want this matter done as soon as possible

Thanks for reading!

##1 - Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:41 am

Dragwarior

Im Only A Concern Citizen Of Mazey (Part ll) EmptyPosts : 5
Dragwarior

yeah thats my character but i im not selling rp`s for garena shells or what so ever Smile its slyle thats sells rps to garena shells not me Smile

if pinoy staff read this i know they will understand your post Smile

iMarimar Bought Rp`s and Hiphop suit from Slyle Smile

just look at the screen shots Smile

Slyle is selling 490rps & hiphop suit Smile for garena shells or load not me Smile

i know you hated me & my guild so much sweetjenny (Your In Game Name)

just read your screen shots Smile

thanks for reading Smile

##2 - Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:07 am
bautista1528

bautista1528

Im Only A Concern Citizen Of Mazey (Part ll) EmptyPosts : 10
bautista1528

Hey you mentally retarded guy who has a Cloud name, if you caught already and helped any transaction thru PHP you are also included in the offense ! You are An accomplishe in crime ! And dont mention anu IGN of another character hete because thoso character or IGN that you mentioned is not appear in the ScreenShot posted by Proud ! GM's please take action about this proud is just concerning about the server. Thank you and God Bless to All of you

##3 - Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:24 am
dirgeofcerberus

dirgeofcerberus

Im Only A Concern Citizen Of Mazey (Part ll) EmptyPosts : 3
dirgeofcerberus

What you did sir was mid-man-ing even though you are not the one who sold the items/rp's you are still part of the transaction. Even if what you said was true that there is another player involve it is you that was the bridge for the transaction to be made. You are the one who made the transaction work. An accomplice. As for the other person Seller he should also be banned in game because of selling. It states here that you also add in some RP's and wanted to keep it to yourselves. I believe it's settled... I think to be fair the seller and the mid-man should be banned in game.

More power to the staff for doing their best as fast as they can.

Kudos guys!

Last edited by dirgeofcerberus on Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total

##4 - Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:43 am
bautista1528

bautista1528

bautista1528

dirgeofcerberus wrote:What you did sir was mid-man-ing even though you are not the one who sold the items/rp's you are still part of the transaction. Even if what you said was true that there is another player involve it is you that was the bridge for the transaction to be made. You are the one who made the transaction work. An accomplice. As for the other person Seller he should also be banned in game because of selling. It states here that you also add in some RP's and wanted to keep it to yourselves. I believe it's settled... I think to be fair the seller and the mid-man should be banned in game.

More power to the staff.

You are not only make the transaction happened ! You also contribute RP's... As see at the Screen Shot your also contributing

##5 - Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:00 am
Akaaa

Akaaa

Akaaa

Dragwarior wrote:i know you hated me & my guild so much sweetjenny (Your In Game Name)

Aaron wrote:1. Keep all posts on topic. Posts that are deemed off-topic are subject to being removed.

Dude, please stick to the topic next time. Don't add stuffs that is NOT related to the topic. We don't care who or what the personal issues between your guilds. What's being talked about here is the mere fact that you and your friend here
are helping each other in selling items for real currency. If you can't abide or be trusted with this simple rule then for sure it will be hard for you to follow rules that are highly punishable. Follow the rules man. It's for everyone else's good. Have a nice day!

##6 - Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:05 am
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
Im Only A Concern Citizen Of Mazey (Part ll) EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

Dragwarior wrote: Slyle is selling 490rps & hiphop suit Smile for garena shells or load not me Smile

Getting involved in Illegal trades like this is against the rule. And it seems to me that you are involved. Encouraging people to sell their items for real currency, especially volunteering to be a "mid-man", is almost the same as selling it yourself. We will make sure to do further investigations and give the just punishment to anyone who's involved in this trade. Thank you for reporting.

##7 - Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:10 am
bautista1528

bautista1528

bautista1528

https://imgur.com/lANZ1ax

I've got another evidence, before that trade happen, there is another Midman-ing happened between you and Slyle and to be exact it happened on 28 of Sept, around 2:00 in the afternoon.! Midman-ing not Once ??? Ow for sure there's a lot more. Take a look GM.

Thank you

P.S

THAT man change his Display Picture and also HIS cover photo in Facebook. I'm just updating you Guys thanks

https://imgur.com/xXcNsEd

##8 - Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:49 pm
Rial

Rial

Contributor
Im Only A Concern Citizen Of Mazey (Part ll) EmptyPosts : 743
Rial

This will carefully be investigated. Thank you for reporting.

##9 - Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:26 pm
dirgeofcerberus

dirgeofcerberus

dirgeofcerberus

As seen on the 2nd photo he said that...

Dragwarior wrote: 450load = 500 RP AKO SAGOT SA 10 PARA KUNWARI 500RP <3

You said that you'll add in 10RP to make it 500RP exact and from what you said it seems that you liked what your doing. It's already clear that YOU are involved in the trade. YOU help the guy sold his items and it's NOT ONLY ONCE but twice and you really are looking for another person whom he could sell the RP. And, the fact that you immediately agreed to mid-man when you're asked by then it's definitely clear that YOU ARE INVOLVED. The ATTEMPT WAS REALLY THERE And it is not just an attempt because there was really a transaction done and it is successfully traded. As seem from the bautista1524 last post.

I believe the sooner this case is closed the better because the midman involved is already doing precautions. Changing facebook cover photo and display photo to hide his in-game character.

Thanks, I really wanted go help in game community because I know this is for the betterment of every one else.

##10 - Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:31 pm
Proud01

Proud01

Proud01

Dragwarior wrote:yeah thats my character but i im not selling rp`s for garena shells or what so ever Smile its slyle thats sells rps to garena shells not me Smile

if pinoy staff read this i know they will understand your post Smile

iMarimar Bought Rp`s and Hiphop suit from Slyle Smile

just look at the screen shots Smile

Slyle is selling 490rps & hiphop suit Smile for garena shells or load not me Smile

i know you hated me & my guild so much sweetjenny (Your In Game Name)

just read your screen shots Smile

thanks for reading Smile

Rules is rules boy! you made a mistake, you pay the price. and don't try to deny all things you have done! you should accept what GM's said.. im not..! ilove all players here in mazey that's why im concern remember what i told you!? and i dont hate you also.. im just concern of what are you doing boy! you just dis obeying the rules.. you must accept the penalty..

More Power Mazey Flyff Team!
Thanks for reading.

##11 - Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:22 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Im Only A Concern Citizen Of Mazey (Part ll) EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I think both should be banned. The reporter and the reported. The "reporter" also engaged on a illegal business by encouraging and even adding 10rp. I'm sure this will be investigated thoroughly as what Pinki and WhiteNoise said.

##12 - Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:49 pm
bautista1528

bautista1528

bautista1528

0066ff]rial Black][quote="Shai"]I think both should be banned. The reporter and the reported. The "reporter" also engaged on a illegal business by encouraging and even adding 10rp.[/font]

??????

??? How can it be that the one who report of this issue get banned ??? As you can see proud did not did or not involved in the transaction ??? How can he involved in illegal business O_o ???

##13 - Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:07 pm
dirgeofcerberus

dirgeofcerberus

dirgeofcerberus

Shai wrote:I think both should be banned. The reporter and the reported. The "reporter" also engaged on a illegal business by encouraging and even adding 10rp. I'm sure this will be investigated thoroughly as what Pinki and WhiteNoise said.

I think dude you should rewrite your post. It seems that on what you said you are accusing that proud01=the reporter also engaged in the trade. Which is wrong. He just reported the transaction to the authorities. The ones who are being reported are slylekeanu(IGN=unknown) and ej mendoza(IGN=iCloudstrife). It is EJ MENDOZA who engaged in the trade and the one who added 10Rp to make the trade exactly 500RP. Get your facts straight. Please your post might cause conspiracy. I am just trying to explain what he said clearly.

##14 - Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:23 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

bautista1528 wrote:0066ff]rial Black]
Shai wrote:I think both should be banned. The reporter and the reported. The "reporter" also engaged on a illegal business by encouraging and even adding 10rp.[/font]
Shai wrote:

??????

??? How can it be that the one who report of this issue get banned ??? As you can see proud did not did or not involved in the transaction ??? How can he involved in illegal business O_o ???

Ohh, my bad. I mean EJ and Slyle should both be banned. I've read the report carefully and I saw that Proud is just a concerned citizen amid this report.

##15 - Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:26 pm
Proud01

Proud01

Proud01

Shai wrote:I think both should be banned. The reporter and the reported. The "reporter" also engaged on a illegal business by encouraging and even adding 10rp. I'm sure this will be investigated thoroughly as what Pinki and WhiteNoise said.

Waaaa Sad why...... >.< I request that this comment of Forum Moderator Shai should be deleted..
This is confusing other viewer of this topic..

Thanks..

##16 - Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:33 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Proud01 wrote:
Waaaa Sad why...... >.< I request that this comment of Forum Moderator Shai should be deleted..
This is confusing other viewer of this topic..

Thanks..

I believed that I already clarified and admitted my mistake on my previous post. I'll quote myself for you to see.

Shai wrote:
Ohh, my bad. I mean EJ and Slyle should both be banned. I've read the report carefully and I saw that Proud is just a concerned citizen amid this report.

##17 - Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:40 pm
Akaaa

Akaaa

Akaaa

Maybe you guys posted at the same time. Reason why Proud01 did not see that shai already edited the post. I hope this issue will be over soon before the suspects could get away. I believe everyone here sees that they made clear violation of the rules. I am speaking in behalf of the players in game.

##18 - Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:59 pm
Grey

Grey

Administrator
Administrator
Im Only A Concern Citizen Of Mazey (Part ll) EmptyPosts : 1208
Jigglypuff  Psyduck 
Grey

We already took an investigation and action regarding this matter. Thank you for reporting.

#locked to avoid spams

##19 - Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:02 pm

Sponsored content

Im Only A Concern Citizen Of Mazey (Part ll) Empty
Sponsored content

##20 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum