You are not connected. Please login or register

alt chars issues need to be fix

cerwinamcel

cerwinamcel

alt chars issues need to be fix EmptyPosts : 68
cerwinamcel

dear mazey,

hope you can make it that a specific IP can only log in at least two client . people are abusing this kind of event that they log in more too many account at the same time and make it AFK for all the time.

##1 - Posted Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:00 am
Ramon

Ramon

Ex-GM
alt chars issues need to be fix EmptyPosts : 233
Ramon

I don't see the abusive part with this o_o
If your hardware is capable of opening a client a couple of times where is this a problem for anyone else?

##2 - Posted Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:09 am
cerwinamcel

cerwinamcel

alt chars issues need to be fix EmptyPosts : 68
cerwinamcel

you see the event where you log in and youll get prize. what if someones pc is able to log in 10 account. then at 1 hour hell get 1 bloody mary already . so 1x10 account = 10 for every hour. and if he sell it for maybe 2 rp ea. hell get 20 rp for every hour he just log in. >.< well. if you want a game where everyone has a rare and unique event item. thats fine. im just posting my opinion and backing up my suggestions .

##3 - Posted Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:22 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
alt chars issues need to be fix EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Florentina wrote:I don't see the abusive part with this o_o
If your hardware is capable of opening a client a couple of times where is this a problem for anyone else?

I agree with Florentina. It's not their fault that their hardware or specs of the computer can handle multiple logs.

cerwinamcel wrote:you see the event where you log in and youll get prize. what if someones pc is able to log in 10 account. then at 1 hour hell get 1 bloody mary already . so 1x10 account = 10 for every hour. and if he sell it for maybe 2 rp ea. hell get 20 rp for every hour he just log in. >.<  well. if you want a game where everyone has a rare and unique event item. thats fine. im just posting my opinion and backing up my suggestions .

What I've said above. And I don't think Mazey will go through all the troubles of limiting an IP per two clients only for this certain event considering that we like hundreds of players and changing IP is never a secret nowadays. Though I understand where you are coming from, but we have to take into consideration that it's never their fault. And perhaps Mazey realized this kind of scenario before he introduced the event.

##4 - Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:58 pm

Sponsored content

alt chars issues need to be fix Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum