You are not connected. Please login or register

Job Discussion and Server Balancing

chewLot

chewLot

Job Discussion and Server Balancing  EmptyPosts : 25
chewLot

I agree about rebalancing Very Happy but you if you don't mind let me point out somethings

FM - No Doubt its good in pvp and you add that macro thing but not that good with PVE but can hunt alone and better than arcanist and other classes

YJ - Same with FM but I think for me this job is most epic job it can withstand some 1 hit attacks cuz of there skill and can asassinate players like [who the fuck killed me]

Slayers - This is my fave job since Official Flyff in Philippines since 2005 reason this is the opposite of FM for me not that good at PVP but best at PVE Very Happy well reason why they are being underestimated in PVP because majority of jobs in PVP have 1hit hell strike Very Happy take note they got good HP too Very Happy like FM's but there is one advantage of a slayer to a FM for being a RP wise PVP and PVE build is not that far unlike in FM you must have two different sets rather 3 if you have the so called macro and go to for defense mode sorry for pointing out too much for slayer but if you disagree you can tell me Very Happy

Seraph - Well I don't use seraph that much but I use seraph before at other servers as a support tank in siege Prevention and uhh the other skill that absorb 400k dmg from PVP sorry forgot the skill and can grind if in battle mode too anyways

Templar - Ow Templar[knight] Ow Templar[knight] this one of my fave boss hunting and twerking job this was one of my Main in PH Flyff which I won my first crown when socket in weaps and shields is not yet implemented before first you can grind them like slayers/blade they might not have stone hand FM to grind but they have this skill that breaks the armor of the monster/players and the passive 2x dmg . . . and you know the other build the Tank Build / Reflect Build

Crack - Guys this one is a job before that can own I dunno what happen bcuz they have this silent shot but I never tried here in Mazey but to point out Crack shooters depends on their skill disabling ability and block rates and accuracy but then again everyone here in mazey have a insane dodging ability and block rates that makes other job depending on there basic attacks make them look so weak at PVP

Mentalist - I dunno why they nerf this job but as I remember satanic is chance in pvp where a player is unable to move that makes them good at PVP whether they are skill type or a ICD type but yeah as I remember ICD was one freaking good because they don't miss that much unlike Slayer and Cracks

Arcanist - Good at PVP a donate arcanist is like a freaking hell in pvp and siege because they can like AOE them fak ya I can hit you all Very Happy and if any chance a player is very low HP I think arcanist can 1 hit them with there AOE skills like EVA and windfield

Guys this is my opinions about the classes and I think they are OP on there own way there are just some point that the server make them look so weak because of that overly number of the stat as a old gamer and experienced game developer like GM Mazey here is my opinion about balancing

Balancing not a simple thing to do for the developers because like flyff the server depends on the computation of stats by their own job so its kinda hard to balance this kind of thing unlike some game like ragnarok online their alot of Super highrate PVP server started unbalanced where one job can own all the jobs [SinX] as you can see now RO have SHR servers that takes years to be balance and have a state that they have now and to point out I think mazey flyff is the second Super highrate server if your wondering what super high rate means its a kind of server where you don't give a damn about leveling up just go get your max level and start farming for your PVP equips or something having all that said all private games don't forget there donors to have a special privalage so yeah don't cry if a donator killed you or own you all the time without donors Private servers will never exist for so long because hosting cost a lot of money if you think private server is that profitable your wrong Very Happy sometimes love for the game takes place to make the server alive

Ok pointing out what I see wrong with our current pvp system FM's are overly used as I read a post earlier there was a die hard FM fan where he points himself like a god of FM where FM can do anything well all I can say is every job has their on task or I should say Forte back to pvp system as basic attack base for pvp is being overhelm by the natural dodge rate and Block rate of each job seriously mentalist can block the basic attacks of slayers? big joke Very Happy I think a job that can block alot of basic attacks are Cracks shooters . . . as you can see the main defense of crack shooters can be used by other characters . this the only thing I witnessed for this server

ok guys I am taking too long for this post all I just want to say is balancing is POSSIBLE but it takes alot of time to make it surely balance and there are smart people out here can overcome this problem and come up with other solution if I can be a beta tester doing this I will volunteer and take notes every change logs and its pros and cons of the changes guys developers cannot fix this kind of problem by themselves they need players to help them and educational reasoning for balancing the server you can point out what you think wrong and what are the some best solution wish to discuss to this post this will help the server grow . . . Thanks For Reading from a player quit after the Wipe Out and play again few days ago THanks ^_^

##1 - Posted Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:32 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Job Discussion and Server Balancing  EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

First off, I did not claim myself as a God of FM. Nor will I ever do so. Second, it is kind of ironic of how someone could come up with that. Every job has their own task, but at what price? All 8 class has a high price tag, due to its strong abilities are within the Donation or the End Game items. So do not say my logical is not correct, when I have been double checking on all the information that I have been getting from the forums, including the price tags under the market section and from the market town. I have done things as cheap as it can go without having to deal with the Real life $$$ donations. Yeah their one skill can be powerful if you are able to afford a good amount of $$$ all the time.

Yeah FM are OP. Being OP means it is stable to handle anything that comes their way. Especially when it comes to the PK channel. Another thing, if players are using its sta abilities for hp/defense as well as its str/int abilities for asal attacking, then that right proves that FM can use other stats and etc. That is the whole point, all the information is coming from this forum and most of them are coming from experience players. So basically, my logical thinking is not incorrect.

##2 - Posted Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:15 am
BeardedSatan

BeardedSatan

Contributor
Job Discussion and Server Balancing  EmptyPosts : 822
BeardedSatan

chewLot wrote:seriously mentalist can block the basic attacks of slayers? big joke

Let me just point out that this server has it's own Modified Block Formula for PvP. I've tried building a PvP Slayer and I've tried reaching the 4800% Crit Chance for my attacks to land. In my honest opinion, having the Modified Block Formula implemented here is quite a safety net for Slayers (and other ICD Classes). If it wasn't implemented here, then most of the Slayer's attacks would land and it would hurt no doubt. But the Mentalist class has reflect too. (I assume that you know this since you mentioned that you are an old player) The more you hit, the more chances of losing. Unless you tank the reflects or use remantis that is. So it really isn't a "big joke" as you would put it.

##3 - Posted Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:50 pm
chewLot

chewLot

chewLot

beardedsatan wrote:
chewLot wrote:seriously mentalist can block the basic attacks of slayers? big joke

Let me just point out that this server has it's own Modified Block Formula for PvP. I've tried building a PvP Slayer and I've tried reaching the 4800% Crit Chance for my attacks to land. In my honest opinion, having the Modified Block Formula implemented here is quite a safety net for Slayers (and other ICD Classes). If it wasn't implemented here, then most of the Slayer's attacks would land and it would hurt no doubt. But the Mentalist class has reflect too. (I assume that you know this since you mentioned that you are an old player) The more you hit, the more chances of losing. Unless you tank the reflects or use remantis that is. So it really isn't a "big joke" as you would put it.

Yup I know that the server have modified calculations for PVP but as far as I know mentalist is one of the class have a the low block rates that is why they have this skill Crucio 2x Reflect I am I correct? LoL anyway thats my point that is the reason I mentioned it was big joke but yeah sorry if hurt your feelings or something and as I observed mentalist are like the fewest population here in our server oh well that is reason and opinion why I said that Very Happy so don't be mad baby ^_^

and let me mention that Yes I am an old player but I stopped playing this server like a year or 2 so when I started playing again and reading some topics from this forum I was like wow some nerfed have been done and limited some maps are modified(skill related e.g. EVA etc) because I know some people out here used a keyboard sender to be able to afk farming . . . I am glad that was fixed because it can hurt the economy of the server

##4 - Posted Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:30 pm
chewLot

chewLot

chewLot

LEgionDark wrote:First off, I did not claim myself as a God of FM. Nor will I ever do so. Second, it is kind of ironic of how someone could come up with that. Every job has their own task, but at what price? All 8 class has a high price tag, due to its strong abilities are within the Donation or the End Game items. So do not say my logical is not correct, when I have been double checking on all the information that I have been getting from the forums, including the price tags under the market section and from the market town. I have done things as cheap as it can go without having to deal with the Real life $$$ donations. Yeah their one skill can be powerful if you are able to afford a good amount of $$$ all the time.

Yeah FM are OP. Being OP means it is stable to handle anything that comes their way. Especially when it comes to the PK channel. Another thing, if players are using its sta abilities for hp/defense as well as its str/int abilities for asal attacking, then that right proves that FM can use other stats and etc. That is the whole point, all the information is coming from this forum and most of them are coming from experience players. So basically, my logical thinking is not incorrect.

I didn't say that your logical reasoning is incorrect but every job is like flexible as hell and yeah a FD FM can be killed by a FD YJ or some other class like FD arca and many more the only thing is you bragged too much forget how listen to other people words Very Happy and let your logical reasoning being look so bad to other people ^_^ your like a kid shouting your own glory to your friends in tagalog "binubuhat ang sariling bangko" ^_^

##5 - Posted Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:35 pm
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
Job Discussion and Server Balancing  EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

Avoid double posting. If you want to add something to your reply, please use the edit button.

##6 - Posted Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:46 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Majority of players' logic thinking is base on designing a character around certain one skill. My logic thinking goes beyond the designing a character around this one skill. That's the thing, I did not come here because of oh...arcanist can this or another character class can do that. I am more into the way the weapons within the Mazey Server looks like, if it does get my attetion, I will buy it then I would remodel it over a vargant weapon. Yeah, regular vargant weapons does not have the Ultimate ability like certain GM event Weapons or the recent Halloween Event ultimate weapons. But that is the thing, even though they are weak in some people's eyes, but they can be powerful enough to handle other types of job, especially if you can build the other items around this regular vargant weapon.

##7 - Posted Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:25 pm
BeardedSatan

BeardedSatan

Contributor
Job Discussion and Server Balancing  EmptyPosts : 822
BeardedSatan

Off topic:

chewLot wrote:sorry if hurt your feelings or something. so don't be mad baby ^_^

No, you did not hurt my feelings nor crossed any lines whatsoever. Though that last part of your first paragraph was, for me, an inappropriate thing to say.

On topic:

chewLot wrote:but as far as I know mentalist is one of the class have a the low block rates

Are you talking about Mentalists' Block rate here? If so, then I beg to differ. I've asked quite a few players and staff members and they too are unsure of the block rate percentage here.

##8 - Posted Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:05 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

When it comes to FM. A player has two options. #1: go through the Donation. #2 Upgrade the Arcanist first, then go for the FM.

Also when it comes to the PK channel. Majority of players believes that FM are mainly for Seige Guild Wars. Once, an upgraded arcanist first comes to the play. Everyone knows that FM are OP in PvP, which PK channel is actual a PvP channel.

How does FM plays in this formula. FM can farm, which having a FM out there in the farming areas. You can have the upperhand of using an ASAL as a defense skill, in case another player decides to go PK war with you. Lot of players does not expect a FM being a farming character.

Everyone knows that arcanist is the popular character for farming, which is the reason why there is so many of them. If you can notice their farming tactics, then you can use it into your game playing. Non Skill Hit and Run. With that information, I have created multiple accounts so that I can sneak in and do a HnR and get the heck out of the game before another player can PK your character.

##9 - Posted Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:37 pm
chewLot

chewLot

chewLot

Sorry for double post

@Bearded Satan sorry for being inappropriate but that is what comes in my mind whatever in my mind I type but yeah sorry I think its inappropriate to and uhhh in block rates same here unsure about block rates but as far as for my opinion its kinda high bcuz if you can test its not only misses that can block normal atk's also block's well thanks if you ever test it and prove me wrong I will appreciate it and learn from my mistakes

@Legion Ok! ! !

##10 - Posted Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:47 pm

Sponsored content

Job Discussion and Server Balancing  Empty
Sponsored content

##11 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum