You are not connected. Please login or register

Serious discussion!

marton4o992

marton4o992

Serious discussion! EmptyPosts : 200
marton4o992

Hello brothers and sisters ,
Before starting , I want to tell those who forgot, that we are one online/not online big family!
1. So , first thing that I want to talk is for the updates (ugh.. agaaain?) yes , again.
We all want new things , sort of models , new magic , new armor ,wep,glows,weather, things like that , we just want ? Have you guys thought of that , that might be not so easy just to make new things , just to add them in-game? Heh .. here is your answer , maybe there is not enough people that have the ability to make and suggest Mazey something new , all that thing is about to his head. The problem is there that the players are starting to run away from the server because of wanting things and havent said even once - Mazey do you need any kind of help ? No one showing his abilities , no one want to help , wait a minute Mazey is not a god , so he cant do everything with a clap ...
2.Second - all game masters/admins. (the rest of the staff) -
There are absolutely rare activity and if there is someone online he just cоme to give prizes and staying only 1 hour or less online , arent you game master for the game , for the players wich have questions ? Dont think of that , that there are only "pros" , there are newbies that need to be understand , who will ask if there is no one online ? The GM is a title for a kind , hard working and active person who knows the game right and helps the community with all he can in hes free time. The people who dont make anything , for the server must not have that title , stop being lazy and be the one who you have to.

To Mazey - Dude where is the ambition when you started this , where is the fun of playing , people are going away because no action is taken , you are the one who can start fixing this , trust others but always have one on your mind.
Im really sure that if you hang your hands on , there will be good and positive result . For the rest of the staff I can just say that you can be more active , and serious in this virtual thing called FLYFF

Please only people who understand and can do something to write , useless comments/arguments are not tolerated , thanks for the wasted time .

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

##1 - Posted Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:30 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Serious discussion! EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Both points no. 1 and no. 2 have already been brought up before a couple of times, so you should know that you are not the only one feeling like game staff are inactive and new contents are brought into the game with low frequency. That being said, I do agree in some mentioned things like not having any active GM on his or her GM character most of the time. However one should notice that the list of game masters in this server is not really long, and the three (or four?) event game masters can't really stay online 8 hours every day. You get the point.

When I read your point no. 1, an idea popped up on my mind. There aren't other devs and designers than Mazey and the last application for developer/designer was actually last year July.

##2 - Posted Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:50 am
Cloaca

Cloaca

Serious discussion! EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

JackSparrowYAY wrote: However one should notice that the list of game masters in this server is not really long, and the three (or four?) event game masters can't really stay online 8 hours every day.
We have plenty of staff aside from JUST the GMs to come online throughout the day, the problem here is that everyone that got hired is majority in the same time frame.
List of current GMs/Admins (ambassadors as well): Florentina, Daily, Alaska, WhiteNoise, Rial, Grey, Kitsara, Atlas, Shai(unless he quit because he said he was going to become inactive).
In this list there are 2 admins and 4 GMs that are the least to say, inactive majority of the time, or just simply not on their GM characters. Majority of what I notice nowadays are the staff being invisible IF they are online, or simply logging in to do their daily events and then logging out. I know this point has been brought up before but it obviously hasn't changed anything. Mazey continues to try and add members to the staff team but honestly I don't see them doing much as staff members after being hired the first week or two. If the point arises that 'they have real lives too' and are too busy in real life to come online, then they should resign or not apply to begin with. I know people that sit in front of their computer all day with nothing to do but play games that could fill that gap. It's irresponsible to avoid this fact.

##3 - Posted Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:05 am
Mazey

Mazey

Owner
Owner
Serious discussion! EmptyPosts : 346
Charmander Pikachu Psyduck Squirtle
Mazey

marton4o992 wrote:
1. So , first thing that I want to talk is for the updates (ugh.. agaaain?) yes , again.
We all want new things , sort of models , new magic , new armor ,wep,glows,weather, things like that , we just want ? Have you guys thought of that , that might be not so easy just to make new things , just to add them in-game? Heh .. here is your answer , maybe there is not enough people that have the ability to make and suggest Mazey something new , all that thing is about to his head. The problem is there that the players are starting to run away from the server because of wanting things and havent said even once - Mazey do you need any kind of help ? No one showing his abilities , no one want to help , wait a minute Mazey is not a god , so he cant do everything with a clap ...

There are many new things coming in the near future so stay tuned. Updates take a lot of time to implement and test and just attempting to add what could be considered "simple" can take upwards of a few hours depending on complexity. Where as the harder fresh content from scratch can take easily upwards of 50+ hours. As Jack said, there have been no developer applications submitted in nearly a year, so feel free to drop an application if you think you have the required skills in a particular area. I work on updates by myself and can't work on updates every day of the week (real life commitments), mix that with making new content from scratch and you can see why updates are taking a little longer then they used to. Just know updates are on the way!

marton4o992 wrote:
2.Second - all game masters/admins. (the rest of the staff) -
There are absolutely rare activity and if there is someone online he just cоme to give prizes and staying only 1 hour or less online , arent you game master for the game , for the players wich have questions ? Dont think of that , that there are only "pros" , there are newbies that need to be understand , who will ask if there is no one online ? The GM is a title for a kind , hard working and active person who knows the game right and helps the community with all he can in hes free time. The people who dont make anything , for the server must not have that title , stop being lazy and be the one who you have to.

There is more to being staff then just being in game and events. There are also other ways to get answers to questions, whether it be asking other players, browsing the forums (Guides) or even checking the Wiki which is currently being made by a few staff (applications are open to help build this knowledge. (Click Me)
Staff also have real life commitments so they can't be in game 24/7 but do often get on in their free time.

##4 - Posted Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:24 am
http://www.mazeyflyff.com

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

marton4o992

marton4o992

Serious discussion! EmptyPosts : 200
marton4o992

@Mazey , I can understand you , we just hope you will find help for making things you do easier.
@Kaishirco , as Daily said in previous patch list the *cool* models are still not obtainable in-game "for now".
You can lock the topic . Smile

##6 - Posted Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:26 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Serious discussion! EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

As requested Smile

##7 - Posted Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:37 pm

Sponsored content