JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Private Shop Glitch Abuse EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Hi,
I want to report Famousss for abusing private shop glitch, as well as I suspect that he is using an illegal 3rd party program. He was walking around the market at the same time as he was holding his shop opened. When I checked out his shop, I couldn't see my own name in the chat box, nor his name too. In addition to this, random names appeared in this chat box, in which the two pictures below shows. I didn't get a screen shot when he was walking around, but I don't think that not having that kind of screen shot matters too much.
(Ps. To make sure that I didn't get fooled by my own computer, I used two accounts to make sure that Famousss was doing something very strange.)

Private Shop Glitch Abuse Flyff021
Private Shop Glitch Abuse Flyff023

Last edited by JackSparrowYAY on Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added information)

##1 - Posted Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:50 am
Coeur

Coeur

Private Shop Glitch Abuse EmptyPosts : 38
Coeur

I'm not sure if it can be called "abuse" or if it's an offense but I don't think it's because of an illegal 3rd party program. I've done that few times ago (before, prolly months ago). You make a shop in the Market Town then warp to some place then you turn that shop on. Through that, you can walk while your shop is open.

JackSparrowYAY wrote:You might be right about that, Coeur, but I don't really think that it is supposed to be able to move around in a shop. To me, it is like teleporting with a magician through an object, i.e. a wall.

Sorry, wasn't updated about it. Just tried doing it (walking while shop is open) never worked I guess?

Last edited by Coeur on Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

##2 - Posted Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:36 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Private Shop Glitch Abuse EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

You might be right about that, Coeur, but I don't really think that it is supposed to be able to move around in a shop. To me, it is like teleporting with a magician through an object, i.e. a wall.

##3 - Posted Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:44 pm

Sponsored content

Private Shop Glitch Abuse Empty
Sponsored content

##4 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum