You are not connected. Please login or register

box option to sell any fashion set

jo

jo

box option to sell any fashion set EmptyPosts : 44
jo

hi guys, maybe its possible to have a box option for any fashion set so that if you dont like it anymore or you want to change you can sell it just only 1 item and better if you are also in afk mode seller. well of course this will only works if it is a complete set (no model). and maybe disregard the awake.

ign: Graphene

Last edited by jo on Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:10 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added something)

##1 - Posted Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:00 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
box option to sell any fashion set EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Actually, when you buy a fashion set from Donation Shop or from any of in game fashion npc seller it will placed in your inventory as a cs fashion box. You can sell them in their box, by not opening them up. But in regarding to the awakes, I truly think that it should remain the way they are...so it will prevent scamming.

##2 - Posted Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:08 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
box option to sell any fashion set EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

LEgionDark wrote:But in regarding to the awakes, I truly think that it should remain the way they are...so it will prevent scamming.

<-- This (y)

##3 - Posted Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:14 am
Ramon

Ramon

Ex-GM
box option to sell any fashion set EmptyPosts : 233
Ramon

I like the suggestion, I have been thinking about this as well.
It should be like this: For example you bought a Donation CS from the Shop and open the given box, then you use it for a while and you might decide to sell it, of course it is awaked. So if there would be a function that allows you to pack your 3-4 CS Parts back into a box to sell it that way it would be really handy. As you mentioned you had to clean it first (clear the awakes).

I am not sure though if this would work from a technical point, or how much of a pain in the ass it would be to implement something like that but generally I really like this idea.

##4 - Posted Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:07 am
Mirielle

Mirielle

box option to sell any fashion set EmptyPosts : 191
Mirielle

+1! I would love to have this implemented in-game. This will allow players to resell their CS in the market as a whole while AFK instead of having the need to PM or mail someone. I love the overall concept but scripting wise I'm not sure how complex it will be.

##5 - Posted Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:52 pm

Sponsored content

box option to sell any fashion set Empty
Sponsored content

##6 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum