You are not connected. Please login or register

LAG MACRO. REMOVE STUN ON EVA INSTEAD.

Akaaa

Akaaa

LAG MACRO. REMOVE STUN ON EVA INSTEAD.  EmptyPosts : 5
Akaaa

Seriously? I mean there are tons of issues that is effecting the game. That needs to be fixed. Like maybe fixing the bug on GS where you can't skill when killed on air. Why remove the stun from EVA? And then replace with -100speed? Seriously???? SERIOUSLY?? Any reason? Does it affect the macro u guys use? Or does it affect your scores on siege? :3 Silly. Stun from EVA is by chance only. I don't see any reason for you guys to be removing this. Please don't be bias when trying to balance the skills or whatever you guys are trying to fix. Ughh. What can you say guys? Is the new update great?

##1 - Posted Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:33 pm
Walnut

Walnut

LAG MACRO. REMOVE STUN ON EVA INSTEAD.  EmptyPosts : 29
Walnut

Akaaa wrote: Please don't be bias when trying to...

Ironically, you sound quite biased yourself as you're strongly opposed to this update. I believe that the nerf on arcas is justifiable because they're already overpowered in general. EVA does an incredible amount of damage and as a sieger myself, arcas are normally in the top 10 of the list without a doubt. Although I do agree that stunning an opponent has a chance, that chance still happens frequently.  

In addition to your point on the bug about "on GS where you can't skill when killed on air" I'm positive that's position lag and nothing can really be done about that.

##2 - Posted Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:35 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LAG MACRO. REMOVE STUN ON EVA INSTEAD.  EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

-100 reduce of spd is more effected then the stun skill within the Eva Spell. The Stun skill with the Acranist can actual be used for farming points

##3 - Posted Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:36 pm

Sponsored content

LAG MACRO. REMOVE STUN ON EVA INSTEAD.  Empty
Sponsored content

##4 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum