You are not connected. Please login or register

[Suggesion] Guild Battle Royale

Soul

Soul

[Suggesion] Guild Battle Royale EmptyPosts : 46
Soul

So I've been wanting to have more PvE content in the server for a while, and the Colosseum mode suggestion was approved. I'm still going to keep suggesting new things to make sure the server keeps improving.

[Suggesion] Guild Battle Royale 500px-Battle_Royal

I'm suggesting a new guild PvE mode, Guild Battle Royale. All the current PvE modes are getting farmed by players freqently, but the goal with this one is to make it a different and unique experience for the players. I suggest having a maximum limit at once per month in order to make sure people feel excited when actually doing this.

The way GBR works is that a guild collects various items (Quest items is good here) in order to enter. I want to emphasize that the number of items that the guild is supposed to collect shouldn't be small or easily accessible. This is supposed to be a shared effort that is extremely difficult for one player to achieve.

Once all the quest items are achieved, a message is sent to either Mazey or a GM. They set a time and a difficulty for the actual event. For simplicity's sake, I suggest having two different difficulties. The easier one is supposed to be slightly more manageable for free to play players (comprable difficulty to Monster Clash) whereas the more difficult one is actually supposed to be extremely difficult and require a lot of planning and strategy to complete. I suggest that all the mobs here are level 200, in order to reduce their taken damage and to work around the health cap. Also, an end boss with an event higher level would be a nice addition. With the new Monster Clash changes, there are more capabilities to create efficient PvE characters. The difficult mode is not supposed to be realistically doable with regular characters.

[Suggesion] Guild Battle Royale A9e4dfa776cb045ea1c0d88fe03bd9cd

During the time of the actual event, a GM logs on and teleports the players to an isolated zone, where they proceed to start the timer and spawn all the monsters. If the guild successfully completes the run, the guild leader will be rewarded depending on the difficulty and the time they took to complete the GBR. Note that the rewards are supposed to be distributed between up to 10 players, and this is a once a month event at best, so the rewards should be sized accordingly. This could be implemented in the game or be running temporarily as an event.

This is all basically meant to be a new fun and interactive way to play together as a guild. It's also something that people make an effort to farm and something they have to look forward to. All the current in-game features are so easily accessible that they have turned into farming objects. Granted this is fairly similar to Monster Clash, but with Monster Clash running every 2 hours, it's really easy to get burned out on it.

##1 - Posted Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:33 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
[Suggesion] Guild Battle Royale EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

This suggestion of a new feature reminds me of Webzen's FLyff where you need to contact a GM to enter a special area with so hard monsters that only donators can make it. It is pretty much the same as what you suggest about, Soul, but I still have to say that it's a good suggestion, though.

##2 - Posted Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:46 am
Dinosaurs

Dinosaurs

[Suggesion] Guild Battle Royale EmptyPosts : 31
Dinosaurs

battle royale's the best place for slayers like me

##3 - Posted Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:42 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
[Suggesion] Guild Battle Royale EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

What is the point of this suggestion? All you will be doing is farming QI like madness until the timer goes off, then having to fight other monsters... Come on, we already doing that in Mazey Quest. Hold on, we already got guild games, colo runs and monster clash...

##4 - Posted Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:48 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
[Suggesion] Guild Battle Royale EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

aceportgaz wrote:Legion is dumb asl
Man, yo ass farm this server 24/7 fym

aceportgaz wrote:Can you hop off my dick? Yo ass always tryna talk to me on every thread.

Watch your language here at Forums or else I will lock this topic. You already voiced out your opinion and I don't think that this topic needs some of your foul words so I appreciate it if you will lay off for a while. Thank you for understanding.

Acacia wrote:Ace do you ever not talk crap? You hate everything if it's not from ur point of view.

Anyways, good suggestion Soul! Keep up the good work and hopefully Mazey takes a look at this.

You, too, I guess. I understand that probably you did not do anything wrong but please stop mocking aceportgaz 'cause it might lead to flame wars and stuff. Thanks for understanding.

##8 - Posted Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:02 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Ace, Just cause I voice my opinions..does not means you have to trash talk about some stuff.  I do different things and I have a different style of gaming playing...that is a known fact...so just keep your rude comments to yourself....

Edit by Daily: There's no need to create new thread for reply to this, so I have combined this.

aceportgaz wrote:Legion is dumb asl
Man, yo ass farm this server 24/7 fym

Really huh? I am the only one who is taking up the idea that Mazey Server has enough room for what I have been doing. The simple fact, with all the characters I have so far, I can cut down the chances of having to spend more RPs on Donation Items. 5RP - 7RP Sota vs. 200 RP for Donation Item +900 Awake. 500RP - 600RP for a clean Aurum Set vs. 1.2k - 1.3k RP for a FD Aurum Set. Hold on, if I really want to spend RP on Aurum pieces...6RP - 9RP per 1k MQCs, so that would be 210RP - 315RP per Aurum set peices.

That's the thing, I have been using my creative imagination thinking to get me through this game. There is nothing wrong with creative imagination thinking involving in a game like this.

##9 - Posted Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:58 am

Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
[Suggesion] Guild Battle Royale EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I didn't see your comment though. But I appreciate your understanding. Thanks.

@David, please stop too, sir. You even made another topic regarding this. Let's just leave this suggestion be or else I will be forced to lock this. Thanks for understanding. And I will tell you straight-forward that I will have to move your post at General Discussion to Archives.

EDIT: I see that Aleks already took action on Legion's thread. Thanks for the effort, Aleks.

Last edited by Shai on Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total

##11 - Posted Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:48 am

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

shai, in respect to the original owner, I do not like to see my posts from other places being used as a drama bs bashing.

##13 - Posted Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:10 pm

Sponsored content

[Suggesion] Guild Battle Royale Empty
Sponsored content

##15 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum