You are not connected. Please login or register

colo chest box

MONCHING

MONCHING

colo chest box EmptyPosts : 11
MONCHING

im just asking what happened to the colo chest boxes? it seems that it's really super hard to get a good items nowadays not like before the christmas event started, what happened? coz i bought 40 chest boxes and gold keys awhile ago but guess what? All i get was just a rema/christmas cake/upcut stones and some temporary potions ... is that worthy for a 2-3days farming of colo chips to earned 10,800 CC's and that's all i got? OMG !!! Well its now better to collect at collector area rather than farming colo chips for a chest box if you will only got that kind of stuffs in boxes Sad ... i'm really really disappointed of what i got Sad it only happened when christmas event started ... since the event started maybe i opened 100 chest boxes or maybe more but there's nothing special i get unlike before Sad it's now just like i collect in the collector area Sad .... OMG ...

##1 - Posted Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:31 pm
bladers69

bladers69

colo chest box EmptyPosts : 4
bladers69

Christmas event 2x colo chips make me rich. Very Happy i get 3 pcs Color name on my 50pcs colo box. and i got dota weapon too Very Happy.

##2 - Posted Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:55 pm

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum