Please help with this xD Thanks in advance! Smile

##1 - Posted Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:48 pm
iRed

iRed

Need help on how much PVE % i need for colo EmptyPosts : 206
Star 
iRed

Most people go for FULL PVE.

I had the same doubt and Shai told me that according to some experiments, FULL PVE is not the best build to go. Logically, I support his affirmation. Since PvE affects your base damage and ICD works as a multiplier (somehow), it is interesting to have both... maybe a good balance between them.

I have a FD-Slayer for Colo/MC, I've ICD SET/WEAPONS/JEWELRY and PvE CS/CLOAK/MASK. I can do pretty well.

I was thinking about someday getting a PvE Jewelry (or maybe if someone want to help me on this one) and check if I can kill Kalgas or whatever faster with FULL PvE or not... maybe 10 killings with Full PvE and 10 Mixed ICD/PVE to check which is better... and then make some statistic tests to confirm wich is better...

##2 - Posted Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:18 am
Rekkt

Rekkt

Need help on how much PVE % i need for colo EmptyPosts : 29
Rekkt

iRed wrote:Most people go for FULL PVE.

I had the same doubt and Shai told me that according to some experiments, FULL PVE is not the best build to go. Logically, I support his affirmation. Since PvE affects your base damage and ICD works as a multiplier (somehow), it is interesting to have both... maybe a good balance between them.

I have a FD-Slayer for Colo/MC, I've ICD SET/WEAPONS/JEWELRY and PvE CS/CLOAK/MASK. I can do pretty well.

I was thinking about someday getting a PvE Jewelry (or maybe if someone want to help me on this one) and check if I can kill Kalgas or whatever faster with FULL PvE or not... maybe 10 killings with Full PvE and 10 Mixed ICD/PVE to check which is better... and then make some statistic tests to confirm wich is better...

i was planning to make it ICD all except dfash which is PVE. so is it good? or no?

##3 - Posted Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:45 pm
iRed

iRed

Need help on how much PVE % i need for colo EmptyPosts : 206
Star 
iRed

Rekkt wrote:i was planning to make it ICD all except dfash which is PVE. so is it good? or no?

This is exactly what Shai told me to do... but I decided to go a little further and get also a cloak with PvE. Recently I awakened my Mask with PvE Damage and I couldn't notice any difference in my damage output... Maybe I'll do some tests in the future... but I think a PvE CS should be enough.

If you decide to stick to PvE CS only, I'd like to ask you if you could run some tests against Kalgas and tell me how long do you take to kill him (and please tell me what buffs/pets you had).

##4 - Posted Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:32 pm
Rekkt

Rekkt

Need help on how much PVE % i need for colo EmptyPosts : 29
Rekkt

iRed wrote:
Rekkt wrote:i was planning to make it ICD all except dfash which is PVE. so is it good? or no?

This is exactly what Shai told me to do... but I decided to go a little further and get also a cloak with PvE. Recently I awakened my Mask with PvE Damage and I couldn't notice any difference in my damage output... Maybe I'll do some tests in the future... but I think a PvE CS should be enough.

If you decide to stick to PvE CS only, I'd like to ask you if you could run some tests against Kalgas and tell me how long do you take to kill him (and please tell me what buffs/pets you had).

yeah sure. but i still working on it. working on my items such as aurum and other donate items xD i asked this questions so that i know what im gonna build for better slayer for colo. thanks for the answers and tips Smile

##5 - Posted Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:32 pm

Sponsored content

Need help on how much PVE % i need for colo Empty
Sponsored content

##6 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum