Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Minor Colo Bug EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

[img]Minor Colo Bug Colobug_zps28cb8323[/img]

If this happens, then bid good bye to your Colo Chips because the Buff Pet/Pick-up Pet will not be able to pick that up. I tried picking it up too but it's just impossible. I even jumped. I don't know if this should/could be fixed. This is rather not important too. But just in case Mazey has extra time, he might want to consider any solution regarding this. I'm just letting you guys know that this kind of problem exists. Smile

And yes, that's a Sacred Knuckle ATK you guys seeing at the F5 slot. I mean, it can get the job done. Same stats as Sacred Stick but a little bit faster. Plus I bought it for like 200 RP with MC. So, why not use it right? Though I just have to re-equip a stick to buff myself up. That's the price I have to pay. Smile

##1 - Posted Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:51 am
Ramon

Ramon

Ex-GM
Minor Colo Bug EmptyPosts : 233
Ramon

You should be able to pick these items up by jumping and repeatedly clicking the "Pickup Nearby Item" Icon from the Motion (O) Window.

##2 - Posted Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:07 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

I tried it already but it didn't work. My character just dances around left and right even in mid-air. I mean, I know how because at some private servers I played at, that's often times that issue. But I never saw loots that high. But well, this is not like a major issue bug. I mean, this can be done or not. But yeah, I can't really pick that up. And considering I have to do that 8 times because of 8 colo chips while the boss spawns and attacking me. ache

##3 - Posted Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:56 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Minor Colo Bug EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

I don't know if you say that this issue happens with several boss monsters, because it has never happened to me. Though my theory is that you killed it while the monster was in the mid-air. But if this is the first time that you experience this, and it won't happen again for like a very, very, very long time, I think that you can survive without those 8 Colosseum chips there and it is no real need to fix it for now Smile That's my thoughts tho.

##4 - Posted Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:35 am
jo

jo

Minor Colo Bug EmptyPosts : 44
jo

i assume you are in normal mode. i havent experienced it in legendary mode. try it shai, more chips per run^^. no bug

##5 - Posted Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:58 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

JackSparrowYAY wrote:I don't know if you say that this issue happens with several boss monsters, because it has never happened to me. Though my theory is that you killed it while the monster was in the mid-air. But if this is the first time that you experience this, and it won't happen again for like a very, very, very long time, I think that you can survive without those 8 Colosseum chips there and it is no real need to fix it for now Smile That's my thoughts tho.
Well this happens to me a lot especially with Basilisk because it flies so high if I hit it with a critical. And yes, you were right, this happens when I kill the boss in mid-air. LOL. I think this happened to me like 4 times per 12 colo runs in an hour. But only one boss per colo run. Like I said this is really not a top-notch priority for now. Just when Mazey has time and if he finds this worth fixing. Smile

jo wrote:i assume you are in normal mode. i havent experienced it in legendary mode. try it shai, more chips per run^^. no bug
Nope, jo. This is in legendary mode. I always colo in legendary mode. Smile But good thing this never happens to you. I guess I'm just an unlucky guy. I can't even get a good item when opening colo boxes using gold key. LOL.

##6 - Posted Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:10 am
joelopena

joelopena

Minor Colo Bug EmptyPosts : 203
joelopena

How about let it also cover by auto lot using "Stone of Auto Loot RC" just a suggestion just to avoid this case cause every time im doing colo it happens to me as well

##7 - Posted Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:42 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Well not bad at all. But I really doubt that it will happen. LOL. 'cause first, this is not a major colo bug. I really doubt that this will be fixed. And having to go to any trouble by editing the "Stone of Auto Loot RC" is really not a priority at the moment. LOL. But who knows? It might be easy. I'm not like a computer wiz like you, bro. Smile So, you probably knows this kind of stuff. Smile

##8 - Posted Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:54 pm
joelopena

joelopena

joelopena

cause "Stone of Auto Loot RC" cover the Perin so why not the "Colosseum "Chips it is also a chip like "Red Chips" right Very Happy haha
well this is just a suggestion who know if they will approved my suggestion to avoid this case..Cause all we want is to keep all the Chips as we can and not to waste them by no looting at mid air

##9 - Posted Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:10 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

You got that right. Smile Well, anyways, like I said, this is not a major colo bug. If it's fixed then good. If not then we just have to deal with it. Smile

##10 - Posted Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:27 pm
MONCHING

MONCHING

Minor Colo Bug EmptyPosts : 11
MONCHING

joelopena wrote:cause "Stone of Auto Loot RC" cover the Perin so why not the "Colosseum "Chips it is also a chip like "Red Chips" right Very Happy haha
well this is just a suggestion who know if they will approved my suggestion to avoid this case..Cause all we want is to keep all the Chips as we can and not to waste them by no looting at mid air

yes you are right to avoid that case but, not a good idea because not everyone can do a solo colo... others do colo as a group and i think that will give a problem if all of them has auto loot activated... ^^ so im not in favor with this suggestion -1 for this...

##11 - Posted Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:21 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Minor Colo Bug EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

joelopena wrote:cause "Stone of Auto Loot RC" cover the Perin so why not the "Colosseum "Chips it is also a chip like "Red Chips" right Very Happy haha

Agree with MONCHING. In addition, I believe that these collecting stones were added to the game mainly to reduce the time it takes to collect the drops. For example, I have to make my pet not picking up QIs when I RC farm, because whenever the pet picks up a drop, I lagg so much and the pet always spawns back to me. This issue is non-existing when it comes to Colosseum runs.

And as Shai says, these drops that are hanging in the air really isn't a major issue, and it proves that Shai is just so pro that he can kill a monster in the mid air Smile

It might help casting HC on the monster before you attack it ^^

##12 - Posted Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:26 am
joelopena

joelopena

joelopena

Its true that Shai can kill monster in mid air cause of his awesome critical every hit land monster pushing back I saw it in my own eyes

##13 - Posted Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:43 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

joelopena wrote:Its true that Shai can kill monster in mid air cause of his awesome critical every hit land monster pushing back I saw it in my own eyes

Why you do that to me, bro? LOL! That's because my Seraph can do ASAL because of the Sacred ATK Fist! Kidding! Smile

Anyways, we are getting off-topic here. And I believe that Mazey saw this already(I hope). So, I will have to lock this down. And I believe that there will be no more further comments about this since this has been dead for like 2 days. LOL. And perhaps to prevent me from spamming this topic too. Because I'm just like that, a good spammer. Smile

If Admins/GMs believes that this should be opened, then I rest my case and they can just re-open this one. Smile

##14 - Posted Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:01 pm

Sponsored content

Minor Colo Bug Empty
Sponsored content

##15 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum