You are not connected. Please login or register

party skill link attack

Graphene

Graphene

party skill link attack EmptyPosts : 101
Graphene

maybe it's possible to increase the duration of link attack skill in party and the required points also for that skill.
thanks.

##1 - Posted Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:05 pm
WeedLove

WeedLove

party skill link attack EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

##2 - Posted Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:36 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
party skill link attack EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

It's pretty easy to level a party. I mean, 10 minutes will be fine and you can have like 1K skill points. And you can do that with just dual logging. I agree with WeedLove. But that's just me. Good luck!

##3 - Posted Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:40 pm
Graphene

Graphene

Graphene

sorry shai but i think you didnt understand my suggestion. its only for that certain skill, increase the duration of link attack. link attack skill in party helps the party leader deal with higher damage if the party is full. and im suggesting to increase the time 'duration' because i think if you click once for that skill you have only 35-40 secs. im just hoping that its the same as the lucky drop or treasure hunter 1 clik 4-5mins. and of course increase the required points for that...

##4 - Posted Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:11 pm
Soul

Soul

party skill link attack EmptyPosts : 46
Soul

Shai wrote:It's pretty easy to level a party. I mean, 10 minutes will be fine and you can have like 1K skill points. And you can do that with just dual logging. I agree with WeedLove. But that's just me. Good luck!

From what I can tell, his biggest concern here is that he needs to re-click the linked attack button every 20 seconds.

Graphene, if you go to Is and buy a Scroll of Party Skill (The green scroll next to the full shout and red scroll), you will be able to stack the party skills as many times as your points allow.

##5 - Posted Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:13 pm
Graphene

Graphene

Graphene

ya i know, im just lazy to click and click. might not be a bad idea if same as LD and TH. anyways im just suggesting..

##6 - Posted Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:16 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
party skill link attack EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Graphene wrote:sorry shai but i think you didnt understand my suggestion. its only for that certain skill, increase the duration of link attack. link attack skill in party helps the party leader deal with higher damage if the party is full. and im suggesting to increase the time 'duration' because i think if you click once for that skill you have only 35-40 secs. im just hoping that its the same as the lucky drop or treasure hunter 1 clik 4-5mins. and of course increase the required points for that...

Yup. I know what Link Attack is for. And now I understand your suggestion. Sometimes it is really annoying to click the link attack longer than treasure hunter and lucky box. But I think it is irrelevant. I mean, link attack is working properly. But I can't say that this will be rejected. This seems a good suggestion though. But like I said, it is irrelevant at the moment. But that's just me though. Let's wait for some replies. But for now, I will change my vote from -1 to +1/-1. But to be honest, this will be quite cool if implemented. It will lessen the clicks I will have to do to increase the duration of link attack. We'll see.

Soul wrote:
Shai wrote:It's pretty easy to level a party. I mean, 10 minutes will be fine and you can have like 1K skill points. And you can do that with just dual logging. I agree with WeedLove. But that's just me. Good luck!

From what I can tell, his biggest concern here is that he needs to re-click the linked attack button every 20 seconds.

Graphene, if you go to Is and buy a Scroll of Party Skill (The green scroll next to the full shout and red scroll), you will be able to stack the party skills as many times as your points allow.

Yup. That's what I understood at first. But reading his/her new reply, he/she wants to increase the duration of link attack from like 30 seconds(I'm not sure) to 4 minutes just like Treasure hunter and Lucky Drop so it will reduce the number of times he/she have to click the link attack to increase its duration. I'm pretty sure he/she is aware of that scroll. Smile

Correct me if I'm wrong, Graphene. Smile

##7 - Posted Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:25 pm

Sponsored content

party skill link attack Empty
Sponsored content

##8 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum