You are not connected. Please login or register

Question about cap

Deathless

Deathless

Question about cap EmptyPosts : 18
Deathless

Hello community of Mazey, once again i have questions i've been grumbling about and would like it verified.

I would like to know the following:

Max Damages for each class. (common builds, Like asal, HOP, Eva, Crits Depending on class PVP wise)
Max HP for each class.

Max PVE dmg for Slayer/crackshooter/Serpah.

(max i mean by having everything like couple + buff foods + premiums +16 statted gear and fd) active.

I would also like to know if the 450M HP cap is the same for all classes before you recive a damage Nerf.

##1 - Posted Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:29 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Question about cap EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Anyone is open to correct me. This is just my personal opinion about this topic.

Max Damage ASAL: 1.14b-1.16b
Max Damage HoP = 716m
Max Damage EVA = With Heavens Step = No damage cap; Without Heavens Step = 200m
Max Damage Crit = No Idea

Max HP for Templar = 1.28b
Max HP for STA FM = 717m+ (based on a comment here at Forums)
Max HP for STA YJ = No Idea

Max PVE dmg = I don't think this exist anymore because Mazey just removed the damage cap. I mean before I need to remove some of my equips to kill CW because of the cap, but now I don't need to. I could kill CW at Colo with 2-3 hits. I'm pretty sure that it was removed but I'm not really sure if there is an existing damage cap.

About the 450m HP, it applies to ASAL and HoP only.

Hope I got some of them correct. Smile

##2 - Posted Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:22 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Question about cap EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

First of all, there are posts and topics that have partly answered your question, for example max damage of asal and hop.

Second: The only tricky build to go for is the full asal build for Forcemasters. There should be a certain amount of STR more than INT.

Max HP for Seraph: Somewhere between 900m-1b HP, I think. The Aurum Armor gives a lot more HP than a Forcemaster's.

Max damage for Mentalists: More than 800m damage- according to forum topics. And no, even though they deal critical damage, applying ADOCH awakenings to a Mentalist doesn't increase its damage.

Max damage crit for Crackshooters: More than 1b Critical Damage.

Max PvE damage: Agree with Shai, it's hard to say. Corrida was able to 1 hit K.O Clockworks easily once the damage cap of 2.1b was removed.

PvE damage of Crackshooters and Slayers are close to equal.

For the precise amount of the Maximum HP that a character with spesific class can have, and the absolute Maximum damage this character can deal, is probably a question that only the staff can answer afro

##3 - Posted Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:06 am
Graphene

Graphene

Question about cap EmptyPosts : 101
Graphene

nice shai.
1.16b max asal tested on me haha
1.286b max hp templar tried too haha

##4 - Posted Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:22 pm
WeedLove

WeedLove

Question about cap EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

800m damage of menta are a bit of hoax, unless you are dueling with ICD mofos.

##5 - Posted Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:10 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Question about cap EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

WeedLove wrote:800m damage of menta are a bit of hoax, unless you are dueling with ICD mofos.

Exactly ridicule

##6 - Posted Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:18 pm
Soul

Soul

Question about cap EmptyPosts : 46
Soul

Shai wrote:Anyone is open to correct me. This is just my personal opinion about this topic.

Max Damage ASAL: 1.14b-1.16b
Max Damage HoP = 716m
Max Damage EVA = With Heavens Step = No damage cap; Without Heavens Step = 200m
Max Damage Crit = No Idea

Max HP for Templar = 1.28b
Max HP for STA FM = 717m+ (based on a comment here at Forums)
Max HP for STA YJ = No Idea

These are all roughly correct within a few million here and there, good job.

Shai wrote:
Max PVE dmg = I don't think this exist anymore because Mazey just removed the damage cap. I mean before I need to remove some of my equips to kill CW because of the cap, but now I don't need to. I could kill CW at Colo with 2-3 hits. I'm pretty sure that it was removed but I'm not really sure if there is an existing damage cap.

This isn't quite what happened. Flyff runs on a 32-bit system, making it impossible to remove the cap for damage, health, amount of penya in inventory, and so on. The cap is 2^31, meaning the highest possible damage is still 2^31-1 (2,147,483,647).

What actually happened was that Mazey decided to divide all the PvE damage dealt by 10 as opposed to on the official flyff server, as people were one-hitting bosses. If I remember correctly, this happened during early 2013. Something went wrong in the formula, and the damage cap was divided by 10 in the process. What he did recently was to fix that, so that the damage cap returned to the original number. However, it's close to impossible to hit that high, so the damage cap is practically non-existent. If you go to the Colosseum and wait for a mob with a low block rate, and use Holycross while you're killing it, you're still going to see a lot of 1s because of the damage cap. Alternatively if you manage to balance the PvE % and Adoch perfectly, you can hit above the cap without holycross in some circumstances.

As for the highest possible PvE damage, it depends on what you're hitting. Most mobs have above 90% static block, meaning that they will block most hits. This applies for most mobs in Colosseum (with the exception of Clockworks, Asmodan, Metenoyker and a few others). On the mobs that don't actually block, it's possible to kill them in 1 swing. Highest blocked hits are closer to 400-500m though.

As for Monster Clash, all damage dealt to every mob is halved. During the final boss, it's halved once again.

##7 - Posted Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:54 am

Sponsored content

Question about cap Empty
Sponsored content

##8 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum