You are not connected. Please login or register

Bag Cloaks and More CS

Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Cloaca

Cloaca

Bag Cloaks and More CS EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

I know this is probably a topic brought up a lot because obviously everyone loves cute fashion. But I'd like to suggest there being more CS added into the game and also bag cloaks. If you've ever played Insanity flyff, the bunny bag and College bag are a good example of bag cloaks that would be cute to implement. I also know that a lot of servers have been adding in the newer CS fashions, that this server is a little slow in catching up on. I just wish that we would release new fashion overtime, maybe not all at once, but it'd be nice to see some new content towards the fashion side of Mazey flyff.

##1 - Posted Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:38 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Bag Cloaks and More CS EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

I like your topic where you suggest more fashions to be added to the game. The only downside as I can see, is that you are comparing Mazey Flyff to other private servers. But let's see what our fellow flyffers' opinions are Smile

##2 - Posted Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:44 am

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Bag Cloaks and More CS EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I agree with Kaishirco. It is kinda advertising another server. But nonetheless, it would really good if we have that kind of thing too. I'm not sure if it will undergo any process or copyright things. I'm not really certain about it. But yeah, it would be good.

##4 - Posted Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:56 am
BeardedSatan

BeardedSatan

Contributor
Bag Cloaks and More CS EmptyPosts : 822
BeardedSatan

+1 for bag cloaks.

##5 - Posted Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:19 pm
MiamiWonka

MiamiWonka

Bag Cloaks and More CS EmptyPosts : 36
MiamiWonka

Yesss more fashion cause the ones now are just old and wack. And she's only giving example guys calm down no need to be so strict.. Seriously.

##6 - Posted Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:16 pm

WeedLove

WeedLove

Bag Cloaks and More CS EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

Bag Cloaks and More CS Ddd10

Bag Cloaks and More CS Dddddd12

I believe this is the bags he was suggesting ridicule

+1 they look cute particularly the 2nd one. I had one of these before. Cheers!

Last edited by WeedLove on Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

##8 - Posted Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:20 pm

Cloaca

Cloaca

Cloaca

WeedLove wrote:Bag Cloaks and More CS Ddd10

Bag Cloaks and More CS Dddddd12

I believe this is the bags he was suggesting ridicule

+1 they look cute particularly the 2nd one. I had one of these before. Cheers!
1. Yes those are the bags
2. I'm clearly a female.

##10 - Posted Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:34 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Bag Cloaks and More CS EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Well, I m just going to say... It is up to Mazey and dev team to creat something new or add something to the game. We just recently few months ago added new fashion sets, as well as introducing new items as well. Even though they have been on other servers, we still need to get Mazey unique and one of a kind...

##11 - Posted Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:43 pm
Cloaca

Cloaca

Cloaca

LEgionDark wrote:Well, I m just going to say... It is up to Mazey and dev team to creat something new or add something to the game. We just recently few months ago added new fashion sets, as well as introducing new items as well. Even though they have been on other servers, we still need to get Mazey unique and one of a kind...
A few months ago is a pretty long time between then and now. I just think it would draw more attention to the server and also keep people more interested in it if new content was added occasionally, not once a year.
Also, those were just an example of CS items that I thought were a nice idea. I never said he had to copy exactly what that server had, if you want originality. He can very well hire someone to design new CS fashion to implement if 'uniqueness' is the problem here.

##12 - Posted Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:12 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Felony, I m talking about December, January, and February. Another thing, new updates are usually happen once a month or around certain special holidays. You expect to have a new update patch like all the time, by doing so, it will take lot of time and energy. We got some cool stuff already, which some them can be baught by Mazey quest chips, monster clash chips, colo. Chips, and even Red Chips/Red Perins. Some of these items are so rare that it will take some time to get the things that you want to have. Getting cool stuff is going to take some time. It is not one hundred percent yours right away. If you do so, then you are going to create a major unbalanced. The way this server is running is to keep every balanced and not have everything like all the players to be PRO in a quick fashion.

##13 - Posted Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:47 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Bag Cloaks and More CS EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

LEgionDark, this is just a suggestion from SimplyBliss. Let's be friendly and accept the suggestions that our flyffers have Smile

##14 - Posted Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:06 pm

Graphene

Graphene

Bag Cloaks and More CS EmptyPosts : 101
Graphene

+1

##16 - Posted Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:43 am
MiamiWonka

MiamiWonka

Bag Cloaks and More CS EmptyPosts : 36
MiamiWonka

They made a suggestion topic for a reason I'm not sure what this legion guys problem is but the fashion etc now suck balls. Having new ideas every now and then is good. I don't see anyone else posting ideas like this.

##17 - Posted Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:33 am
Cloaca

Cloaca

Cloaca

MiamiWonka wrote:They made a suggestion topic for a reason I'm not sure what this legion guys problem is but the fashion etc now suck balls. Having new ideas every now and then is good. I don't see anyone else posting ideas like this.
Thank you. I was just making a suggest and I feel like I was told that my suggestion was a wrong doing. :/ But whatever the case and however they choose to take this, it's only a suggestion and also MY opinion. No one has to agree to it. My purpose in putting it here was to give new ideas for CS Fashion, that is all.

##18 - Posted Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:46 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

There is a NPC Remodel name Jeff. You can basic use him to remodel or create new types of fashion that no one has ever been made for. Yes, other servers might have new stuff. Yes, Mazey does do updates once a month. But, the thing is the Owners has to choice what they think is best for thier servers. Creating these new items all the time is a short measure in bringing new players, but it is how we are going to keep them stay put in this server. That right there is most challenge thing when it comes to private servers.

##19 - Posted Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:29 pm
LadyLilith

LadyLilith

Bag Cloaks and More CS EmptyPosts : 47
LadyLilith

LEgionDark wrote:Felony, I m talking about December, January, and February.  Another thing, new updates are usually happen once a month or around certain special holidays. You expect to have a new update patch like all the time, by doing so, it will take lot of time and energy. We got some cool stuff already, which some them can be baught by Mazey quest chips, monster clash chips, colo. Chips,  and even Red Chips/Red Perins. Some of these items are so rare that it will take some time to get the things that you want to have.  Getting cool stuff is going to take some time. It is not one hundred percent yours right away. If you do so, then you are going to create a major unbalanced. The way this server is running is to keep every balanced and not have everything like all the players to be PRO in a quick fashion.  

Your suggestion is not a bad idea. But Legion is pointing out that it does take some time for new things to be added to the game. But you guys do not see that Legion is also pointing out that there are other cool stuff in the game, that can be used while waiting for a new updates that involves bringing new things.

But, I know that we all know that once a hot new item comes to the server, everyone would try to make it worth lot of money. The Separation between the new updates, will give all the players to chance to save up on Red Perins in order to be able to afford the new things.

##20 - Posted Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:20 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

I have nothing against this post. I had in mind at the time of my post was to go towards donors for d.fashion then go to either regular fashion set or rc fashion and use Npc remodel Jeff to change the look of the d.fashion with another different fashion set.

##21 - Posted Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:40 pm
iMarimar

iMarimar

Bag Cloaks and More CS EmptyPosts : 93
iMarimar

Bags <3 and new fashions puhleeease.. :3
+3

##22 - Posted Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:57 pm
nyep1

nyep1

Bag Cloaks and More CS EmptyPosts : 98
nyep1

+1 for the cute bags
Very Happy

##23 - Posted Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:19 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

let just say.. they are only good for remodeling another different cloak.

##24 - Posted Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:54 pm
Kojima

Kojima

Bag Cloaks and More CS EmptyPosts : 20
Kojima

I like the idea. +1

##25 - Posted Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:27 am

Sponsored content

Bag Cloaks and More CS Empty
Sponsored content

##26 - Posted

Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next