You are not connected. Please login or register

Allow to remove temporary potions

Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Graphene

Graphene

Allow to remove temporary potions EmptyPosts : 101
Graphene

if it can be implemented, allow to remove temporary potions (colo pots) before its duration finishes (maybe by double clicking or else)
so you can use other potions

##1 - Posted Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:35 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Allow to remove temporary potions EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

So other words, you want to be able to spam the hell out of the potions? What you do not like the odds of those few seconds in between one potion to the next? If we do this, then I will flat out say... Death Prevention Failed GS...

##2 - Posted Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:46 pm
Graphene

Graphene

Graphene

really death prevention failed gs? do you do siege? a pro sieger will not do spamming of potions. at first ofc they will use sta pots and next its up to them.

##3 - Posted Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:00 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Allow to remove temporary potions EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

LEgionDark wrote:So other words, you want to be able to spam the hell out of the potions? What you do not like the odds of those few seconds in between one potion to the next? If we do this, then I will flat out say... Death Prevention Failed GS...
David has a legit point here. But taking the last part out of the picture.

Graphene wrote:really death prevention failed gs? do you do siege? a pro sieger will not do spamming of potions. at first ofc they will use sta pots and next its up to them.
And like David said, will this suggestion allow players to use all the potions? I mean will the different colo pots somehow stack their effects?

I understand that you want to have, perhaps, STA and STR at the same time. And I wouldn't blame you for that.

I'll only give this a +1 if this suggestion will not allow players to stack colo pots. I mean, once it was removed, the effects should be removed as well so you can use other colo pots. Because somehow, waiting for it to expire is really annoying if you want to use other colo pots. But for me, colo pots are fine as it is. We already have a working and bug-free addition to the game and changing it might cause some trouble let alone disabling them by double click and adding another bunch of pots.

I hope I didn't misunderstood your suggestion. But if I somehow did, I'd appreciate it if you will correct me on this one.

Good luck!

##4 - Posted Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:06 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Allow to remove temporary potions EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Stacking different Colosseum Potions,for instance Str, Sta and Int potions, is not a part of the suggestion. The suggestion is all about being able to remove the buff effects in order to use a different kind of potion with a different stat bonus.

##5 - Posted Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:20 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Oh, I see. Well I hope that is the case. Since somehow there is some bug about restat scrolls that when you use STA stats then use Grilled Eels then restat to STR right away somehow the HP caused by STA stats are still active. So you'll have more HP for the STA and at the same time more STR for the damage. I just have this feeling that this suggestion will be used for this kind of scene.

For the record, I haven' tried the above mentioned 'bug' and it just came from a reliable source and I just remembered it now. Worth a try though. I'll probably check this out to see if this indeed was true.

##6 - Posted Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:24 am

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

What I am talk about when it comes to this suggestion is this...
Base on the suggestion.
Player A has a Temp. Potion. For an example: STA Potion. Player A realize that STA Potion has low amount of minutes left, so the Player A deletes the Temp. Potion, then re-applies a new STA potion. By doing that, Player A is able to keep Player A's STA high without letting it go out.

The outcome is only few seconds

So instead of Allowing a Player to delete the Temp. Potions, We should find another way that is allow a player to use multiple potions at one time. What I am talking about. Look at NPC Is in Central Flaries. She is the NPC Seller for GS Potions, especially those Flask. All of those Flask can be used at the same time.

##8 - Posted Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:08 pm
Graphene

Graphene

Graphene

is it hard to understand my suggestion? btw, thanks jack. its just remove your current temp potion you are using and use other temp potion you have. NOT using multiple temp potions which is ALSO you CANT do in game. maybe you or else make a suggestion for that. and i think that is TOO MUCH than my suggestion.

and also im not talking about using same temp potion again if he has few minutes left for that potion, at first, before the start of siege, all sieger prepared for all their consumables.

for example if the sieger wants to add damage during siege he can replace the current sta temp potion for int or str. and after that maybe back again to sta. well ofc if the sieger have many kinds of potions in his inventory.

and btw, all sieger can be killed even if you have high hp.

##9 - Posted Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:15 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Graphene wrote:is it hard to understand my suggestion? btw, thanks jack. its just remove your current temp potion you are using and use other temp potion you have. NOT using multiple temp potions which is ALSO you CANT do in game. maybe you or else make a suggestion for that. and i think that is TOO MUCH than my suggestion.

and also im not talking about using same temp potion again if he has few minutes left for that potion, at first, before the start of siege, all sieger prepared for all their consumables.

for example if the sieger wants to add damage during siege he can replace the current sta temp potion for int or str. and after that maybe back again to sta. well ofc if the sieger have many kinds of potions in his inventory.

and btw, all sieger can be killed even if you have high hp.

Wlecome to HIGH ASAL BUGGING! What you are suggestion is increase the Str or Int, in between the sta positon usage. Why I said that is this...Mazey made it clear that FM in Sta Set up will have its asal damage  reduce. So by using your suggestion, a FM in STA can have a High Amount of Damage without having its ASAL being reduce during the FM Sta Set up. That right there is considered BUGGING! Hello?

So, if you want to use the STA then Str or Int, Those flask can be re-edit to be able to compete against the Temp Potions without causing any kind of bugging, that your suggestion is going to lead towards.

##10 - Posted Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:06 pm
nyep1

nyep1

Allow to remove temporary potions EmptyPosts : 98
nyep1

its +1
well they think it will be multiple times stacked when they used other potions.
no offense for haters ~!

Last edited by nyep1 on Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

##11 - Posted Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:34 pm
Graphene

Graphene

Graphene

as the name implies (temporary potion) means temporary stats only. how come that it will be bugged? once you remove or replaced your current potions, so ofc your added temporary stats will be remove also.

example u have sta pots (10 pcs stacked, so added 600 sta) then remove it or replace by others pots, your STA stats will be gone

##12 - Posted Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:35 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Graphene, I know quite well that there are some GS players uses the Macro Gamer for switching Gears as well as refilling the GS potions as fast as possible. By allowing the temp potion to be deleted, then a Macro Gamer user is able to spam them quickly.

That is why I am against this suggestion and I want the Temp potion to stay the way they are. To prevent players from abusing the Temp Potions with the Macro Gamer program.

##13 - Posted Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:09 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

I talked to Graphene in-game and he enlightened me about this suggestion. I sure misunderstood this entire concept.

The concept of this suggestion is not to stack up Colo Pots. It is entirely removing the Colo Pots even before it will expire. I mean, if he used STA pots, then the HP will have a boost right? Then if he removed the pots, the effect of it on HP will be removed as well. Like it didn't exist in the first place. So, there will be no 'bug' like restat scroll does. Just simply removing them so we won't have to wait for its expiration just so we can use another colo pots.

This is useful for players with multiple builds or at Arena. You see, I use STA and STR on my Templar. I sieged with STA sometimes. But when I hang out in the arena, I have to wait for the STA to expire so I can use STR. The main purpose of this suggestion is to remove entirely the colo pots so we can use another one. Not stacking them; totally removed.

##14 - Posted Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:20 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

I know what I am talking about. I am looking at this suggestion from different angles. The suggestion is about switching around the Temp Potions. This switch business is mainly about removing the timer on the potions.

I have Marco Gamer program installed on my desk top. So by having the timer removed, a macro gamer would be able to use these temps in a few seconds. But if you add this suggestion to the Red Mantis via the Macro Gamer, then you basically wont tell the STA has been died down. I am talking about the repeated usage of the temp potions non stop. Not about stock, which applies of having temp standing on top of one another.

##15 - Posted Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:00 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

LEgionDark wrote:I am talking about the repeated usage of the temp potions non stop. Not about stock, which applies of having temp standing on top of one another.

The suggestion is actually about the one that you are not talking about. It would be great if the discussion could stick to the topic. In addition, we all understand your point about macro gaming.

##16 - Posted Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:42 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

You guys do not want to wait for the temp potion to end, before you switch towards a different temp potion.  You guys want to switch around the potions like you do with the armor sets in GS.  You guys want to kill quickly instead of jumping and running until the temp potion ends.  When I said switching, as in deleting the temp potion By deleting the temp potion is basically wanting a quicker timer on the temp potion.

Instead of repeating in deleting them. What about having the ability to use temp potions at the same time?

##17 - Posted Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:02 pm
Graphene

Graphene

Graphene

as i said before, maybe make a suggestion for that if you still insist that using different temp potions at the same time. i get it you dont agree or like with my suggestion, so thats it. just for this topic, stick to it or ignore. thanks.

##18 - Posted Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:59 pm
Cloaca

Cloaca

Allow to remove temporary potions EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

+1 For me.
I've experienced the problem of having 10 colo potions running from the last time I was online, yet wanting to use different ones in siege.
~ignore the haters~ catface

##19 - Posted Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:33 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Graphene wrote:if it can be implemented, allow to remove temporary potions (colo pots) before its duration finishes (maybe by double clicking or else)

Graphene, That is the thing, I have been on the topic, but I have been looking at it from different directions. This suggestion has no further information. It makes you wonder what is so important for this suggestion when it does not give any further deep details about it. So when you said maybe double clicking, do you mean in the inventory or do you mean in double click on it when it is in the upper right corner with the rest of the GW items that has durations? or do you want to be able to de-active and re-active it each time you want to use a different potions?

There is so much questions about this suggestion, to a point of that it does not explain the reasons why you want this to happen....

##20 - Posted Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:01 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

It seems like there are a few unclear things about this suggestion that needs to be cleared.

If you use 10x of a desired kind of temporary Colosseum potion, i.e. STR, they will be stacked and so will the effects.

Now they all act like ONE unit because they have stacked up. This is how it works today. Graphene's suggestion is that we should be able to remove the entire unit and delete all 10 potion buff bonuses.

Sum up:

Graphene wrote:if it can be implemented, allow to remove temporary potions (colo pots) before its duration finishes (maybe by double clicking or else)

There aren't really much more to explain sweat

Now, all the above should be clear, especially since they have been repeated many times now.

Yes, in practise if your buff durations (Coloseum Potions) are about to run out, you can simply remove them and replace them with the same kind of potions. That is something that will be possible once if this suggestion is accepted.

No, you don't want to use two kinds of potions at once. That would increase the current max asal damage sweat

And no, please don't just mention Guild Siege all the time. This suggestion is useful in any scenario when battling and fighting in PvP or PvE situations.

Last edited by JackSparrowYAY on Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total

##21 - Posted Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:43 am
GragasIsFat

GragasIsFat

Allow to remove temporary potions EmptyPosts : 41
GragasIsFat

Can easily be abused by yj and bps

##22 - Posted Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:12 pm
BeardedSatan

BeardedSatan

Contributor
Allow to remove temporary potions EmptyPosts : 822
BeardedSatan

+1

##23 - Posted Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:05 pm
WeedLove

WeedLove

Allow to remove temporary potions EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

-1 Intention is different.

##24 - Posted Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:29 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

GragasIsFat wrote:-1
Can easily be abused by yj and bps

I original thought that it can be lead to being abused. But if it remains that you are only allow to use 1 type of potion per use like it is right now. The only difference is the quick switch.

##25 - Posted Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:12 am

Sponsored content

Allow to remove temporary potions Empty
Sponsored content

##26 - Posted

Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum