You are not connected. Please login or register

Scrolls and Potions Timing

atrix

atrix

Scrolls and Potions Timing EmptyPosts : 45
atrix

Hello!

I've been jumping around due to boredom and I got the idea of trying scrolls and potions (power-ups) so I went to Is and bought almost all the power-ups.
I noticed that the time these power-ups are lasting for is less than the time they're supposed to last for.
Example: All Flasks, Potion of Recklessness, Potion of Swiftness, Potion of Accuracy.
So my suggestion is to make these potions last the time duration they are supposed to be lasting for or even more ^^
Also, boosting the potions would be a great idea. As only increasing 3 STR points isn't qualified to be on a private server is it? Therefore boosting it to maybe 20-50 would be a great idea even if it means moving it to the RC shop.
Thanks.

Last edited by atrix on Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

##1 - Posted Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:05 pm
nielson

nielson

Scrolls and Potions Timing EmptyPosts : 62
nielson

atrix wrote:Hello!

I've been jumping around due to boredom and I got the idea of trying scrolls and potions (power-ups) so I went to Is and bought almost all the power-ups.
I noticed that the time these power-ups are lasting for is less than the time they're supposed to last for.
Example: All Flasks, Potion of Recklessness, Potion of Swiftness, Potion of Accuracy.
So my suggestion is to make these potions last the time duration they are supposed to be lasting for ^^
Thanks.
+1 and
what if all potions make 30mins dorations. less hassle and focus to the skills etc.

##2 - Posted Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:45 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
Scrolls and Potions Timing EmptyPosts : 1291
freedert1

Ya why not increased the time span of the Potion like 1hour or so,

and much more better if all potion or power potion we can increased the time span, Like Scroll of party and Scroll of experience

##4 - Posted Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:04 pm
atrix

atrix

atrix

Viva wrote:Well, I agree. I use a Force Master and a Harlequin and those potions tend to go out faster than ever. I have to end up buying 200-500 at a time just so they'll last, but for my Harlequin which I need perins to HOP with, I can't be spending a whole bunch of money just on potions. I agree with this and hopefully it's looked into and resolved :3
Well Harlequins suffer the most from that. Really wish it would be applied in game.

##5 - Posted Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:32 am
atrix

atrix

atrix

freedert1 wrote:Ya why not increased the time span of the Potion like 1hour or so,

and much more better if all potion or power potion we can increased the time span, Like Scroll of party and Scroll of experience
Or even make the potions duration last 24 hours, would be perfect!

##6 - Posted Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:33 am
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
Scrolls and Potions Timing EmptyPosts : 1291
freedert1

atrix wrote:
freedert1 wrote:Ya why not increased the time span of the Potion like 1hour or so,

Scroll of party and [b]Scroll of experience
this scrolls is 15 days durations or much better like Shout scroll like 30days he he he.

##7 - Posted Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:41 am
atrix

atrix

atrix

freedert1 wrote:
atrix wrote:

Scroll of party and [b]Scroll of experience
this scrolls is 15 days durations or much better like Shout scroll like 30days he he he.

I know their duration, I meant the POTIONS. Flasks and potions.

##8 - Posted Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:12 am
Azall

Azall

Scrolls and Potions Timing EmptyPosts : 140
Azall

I am fine with this suggestion as it is, but it would be interesting to boost some of the potions and scrolls effects "I mean potion what rises str by 3 rly?"

It would make good rp sink, by boosting the effects with good enough cooldown and adding them to the red chip shops, and you never know if implanted correctly could even efect positively in pvp.

##9 - Posted Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:38 pm
atrix

atrix

atrix

Azall wrote:I am fine with this suggestion as it is, but it would be interesting to boost some of the potions and scrolls effects "I mean potion what rises str by 3 rly?"

It would make good rp sink, by boosting the effects with good enough cooldown and adding them to the red chip shops, and you never know if implanted correctly could even efect positively in pvp.
Agree with the addition to the suggestion and adding it to the thread. Thank you.

##10 - Posted Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:27 pm

Sponsored content

Scrolls and Potions Timing Empty
Sponsored content

##11 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum