You are not connected. Please login or register

Revert Awakening Scrolls d(^3^)b

Taheru

Taheru

Revert Awakening Scrolls d(^3^)b EmptyPosts : 270
Taheru

I don't know if this has been suggested before or something, but I just wanna suggest having a revert awakening scroll or something for armors,fashions,etc.(something that could revert your awake, For example, accidentally using a reversion on a good awake'd armor/fashion). The name just randomly appeared on my mind and i cant think of any other names for it c:

~Feel free to disagree with this idea, but i'm just suggesting so..yehh c:

Thanks for reading.

##1 - Posted Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:30 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Revert Awakening Scrolls d(^3^)b EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Why not. If this is what I think it is, like it will restore the previous awake you got when you accidentally used a reversion scroll, then it's a +1 to me. I know some private server that has this kind of scroll. So I guess this seems relevant at some points considering that some players do accidentally used reversion on a SOPA-awakened item. Won't do any harm, I guess. And I do hope that if implemented, it will be much cheaper, considering that maybe the non-donors will only use this because they are the ones who spends time awakening and them donors just use SOPA scrolls.

##2 - Posted Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:40 pm
Rial

Rial

Contributor
Revert Awakening Scrolls d(^3^)b EmptyPosts : 743
Rial

+1 for this. I agree on what Shai said as well. Non-donors spends a lot of time awaking on armors/weapons just to get a certain number of awake and most of the time they miss it out which is just devastating. However, for fashions/cloaks/masks, I know very well that it could be annoying missing out the one you want at times but right now since Perfect blessing is easy to get, I don't think it's even needed to have something like that for it.

##3 - Posted Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:46 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

Revert Awakening Scrolls d(^3^)b EmptyPosts : 193
Nowaki

Well not really something like "recovery awake" but would be nice if you can awake-lock your fashions/acces/pet too >.< actually just can do it with weapons and armor D:

##4 - Posted Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:06 am

Sponsored content

Revert Awakening Scrolls d(^3^)b Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum