You are not connected. Please login or register

Lopa's Awakening services.

Lopa

Lopa

Ex-GM
Lopa's Awakening services. EmptyPosts : 42
Lopa

Hello dear MazeyFlyFFers. I'm Lopa, one of the server's admins, and I'm here to tell you about a special, limited-time offer! It will only last until July 25th, 2013 at 12:00 AM that morning sharp. (GMT -6), so if you wish to use my services, please message me in-game and have the needed items handy.

I will be offering two services:
-Awakening Transfer
-Custom Perfect Awake

Each of these I'm sure will be very useful to you all indeed, but there's a catch. Something like this is not cheap, and will require payment.

I will transfer ANY awakening onto another item of the same type (for example, an awakening of 800% ADOCH from one weapon to another weapon, or an awakening of 700 STA from one helmet to another helmet) for the delicious price of only 150 Red Perin.

As for those of you who wanna be stronger, I will also do you the favor of awakening one item for 3x300 of the desired stat (provided said stat is applicable to the item) for a fee of 500 Red Perins. However, Jewelry, Posters/Arrows, Masks, and Cloaks are excluded from this service.

I am the only member of staff offering these services.

Thank you all for reading, and good luck on your adventures!

~Lopa.

Update: Event closed down early.

Last edited by Grey on Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:40 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Had the date wrong, it was one day behind. Should have said July 25th, sorry!)

##1 - Posted Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:26 pm

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum