You are not connected. Please login or register

Half Donor FM

orulo

orulo

Half Donor FM EmptyPosts : 26
orulo

I have about 500-600 RP(maybe 700) to buy gear for my FM. What can i buy for my FM to make my asal damage better.
Current Setup:

Kalgas Set
MP Set
Shadow Fist
Great Legion Shield.

##1 - Posted Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:08 pm
MYSQL

MYSQL

Half Donor FM EmptyPosts : 66
MYSQL

Sopa str/int on boots and gauntlet.

Posted via Mobile Device.

##2 - Posted Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:44 pm
orulo

orulo

orulo

MYSQL wrote:Sopa str/int on boots and gauntlet.

Posted via Mobile Device.

Do i need any dfashion, aurum set or sacred knuckle.shield?

##3 - Posted Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:47 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Half Donor FM EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

I'd recommend weapon first.

##4 - Posted Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:29 pm
orulo

orulo

orulo

JackSparrowYAY wrote:I'd recommend weapon first.
After Knuckle? shield?

##5 - Posted Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:50 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Knuckle, shield and then the rest of your equipments. You may want to switch the shield to awakenings, I don't know. But knuckle first, for sure.

##6 - Posted Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:53 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Half Donor FM EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I don't know but for me, it should be Aurum first. But that's just me though. My reason is the stat gap of Aurum Set to Kalgas Set is huge unlike the gap from Donor Weapons and Black/Shadow Weapons. I think it would benefit you more (stat-wise) if you will take advantage of the huge gap that Aurum Set gives compared to Kalgas. And I believe Aurum Sets are kinda cheap now but then again so are Donate Weapons and Shields. Nonetheless, it is still your call.

Or you can just farm first and give up PvP for a while.

And pro-tip(not really pro): You can always use mix awake which would probably cost you cheaper than our regular SOPA. In case you didn't know; I'll tell you. Mix awake is like 600 INT and 300 STR awake or vice versa on a Armor/Weapon/Shield piece. It might not be a SOPA but it doesn't matter since all you have to do to increase your ASAL is to balance INT and STR on your stats. Though it won't be considered 'FD'. But nonetheless, it still doesn't matter since it is more like FD especially if you can find a mix awake that would complement the other mix awake that you got. For example: one mix awake is 600 INT and 300 STR and the other one is 600 STR and 300 INT--kinda like two SOPAs.

I believe there is a guide here at Forums regarding non-donor ForceMaster. Won't do any harm if you check it out. Good luck.

##7 - Posted Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:58 am
orulo

orulo

orulo

Shai wrote:I don't know but for me, it should be Aurum first. But that's just me though. My reason is the stat gap of Aurum Set to Kalgas Set is huge unlike the gap from Donor Weapons and Black/Shadow Weapons. I think it would benefit you more (stat-wise) if you will take advantage of the huge gap that Aurum Set gives compared to Kalgas. And I believe Aurum Sets are kinda cheap now but then again so are Donate Weapons and Shields. Nonetheless, it is still your call.

Or you can just farm first and give up PvP for a while.

And pro-tip(not really pro): You can always use mix awake which would probably cost you cheaper than our regular SOPA. In case you didn't know; I'll tell you. Mix awake is like 600 INT and 300 STR awake or vice versa on a Armor/Weapon/Shield piece. It might not be a SOPA but it doesn't matter since all you have to do to increase your ASAL is to balance INT and STR on your stats. Though it won't be considered 'FD'. But nonetheless, it still doesn't matter since it is more like FD especially if you can find a mix awake that would complement the other mix awake that you got. For example: one mix awake is 600 INT and 300 STR and the other one is 600 STR and 300 INT--kinda like two SOPAs.

I believe there is a guide here at Forums regarding non-donor ForceMaster. Won't do any harm if you check it out. Good luck.

Btw im thinking of making Harlequin instead of Half Donor FM. It looks it is a lot cheaper. What do you suggest?

##8 - Posted Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:41 am
orulo

orulo

orulo

Aurum Harle
Dark Soul YoYo
Pvp Shield
Vote Acc set
Vote Fashion

if i would make Harle.

With no mc cards

Last edited by orulo on Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total

##9 - Posted Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:43 am
orulo

orulo

orulo

Or i should make half-d fm

##10 - Posted Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:44 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Please do not double post, instead, make use of the "EDIT" button.

##11 - Posted Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:44 am
orulo

orulo

orulo

JackSparrowYAY wrote:Please do not double post, instead, make use of the "EDIT" button.

Ok, new here. Don't know things' details

##12 - Posted Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:45 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

orulo wrote:Ok, new here. Don't know things' details

The reason why I'm telling you it Smile

##13 - Posted Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:46 am
orulo

orulo

orulo

JackSparrowYAY wrote:
orulo wrote:Ok, new here. Don't know things' details

The reason why I'm telling you it Smile

I'm also waiting your suggestions still. Smile

##14 - Posted Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:50 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

It's not about the money, but rather your playing style. You, and only you, are the one who decides what to go for wink

##15 - Posted Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:55 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Half Donor FM EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Uhmm let's see. If you are planning to make a half donor harlequin based on your remaining RPs, I think that your HoP will reach around 250 M - 300 M--with couple and stuff. And considering that you will buy Aurum Set first. I mean I saw a non-donor harlequin did a 200 M+ HoP on me and her gears were as follows: Kalgas Set (2 parts +800 str awake); Shadow Yoyo and Holy Shield (both +800 STR awake); 40 RP mask and cloak; Attack Accessories; RC Fashion; and Perfect Tiger. Oh and premium status as well. I think it was around 205 - 210 M if I'm not mistaken. I'm pretty sure that she doesn't have a level 21 couple.

If you were to compare it to a non-donor FM, your Asal should reach up to approximately 500 M. I'm not sure though. But Asal should be a lot stronger.

About your question, I'll use the cliche again, choose a job you are most comfortable with. RP-wise, I think they are both the same, if not close. Or FM should be a little more expensive. If I were to choose, I'd go with FM only because I really don't know how to play YJ. I think I suck at it. I'm more comfortable with playing FM. Or Arcanist. Nevertheless, if I were to put myself in your own shoes, I'd go for Harlequin. Why? Cos it has Dark Illusion and Counter. If you are planning to fight non-donors as well, then go for Harlequin. But if you are planning to siege, then go for FM because I really think that a non-donor HoP will have a hard time killing siegers compared to a non-donor Asal. Though Harlequin should have a better chance of surviving.

EDIT: I didn't see the items you posted because I'm still thinking what to reply. But taking the items you listed into consideration, you'll probably have at least 350 M HoP. Because I think a FD HoP without buffs and using PvP shield is somewhere around 570 M - 580 M. That's with couple and everything. Oh but STA colosseum potions I guess. At least that's what I had on my previous Harlequin.

##16 - Posted Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:58 am

Sponsored content

Half Donor FM Empty
Sponsored content

##17 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum