You are not connected. Please login or register

Donors suggestion

Basick

Basick

Donors suggestion EmptyPosts : 7
Basick

Can we donor get a special consumable or something to increase stats for 7 days price high for 50-100USD or 200USD because I have nothing else to donate on or a monthly payment membership that non donors truly can't obtain because I'm pretty sure everything in item shop is obainable ingame with the trade of RP.

Posted via Mobile Device.

##1 - Posted Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:21 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Donors suggestion EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

-1. I understand why donors need something exclusive for them to be classified or rather acknowledged in the server. And it is true that we doesn't have any items to donate to once we're done making our character. But we have to take note that not all players/donors are as rich as you to donate $50-$200 a month only for this game. It's just absurd to begin with. But nonetheless, we have to accept that rich folks like you do exist in-game. With the existence of that special consumable that you are talking about, I feel like majority of players, if not all, who can't afford that consumable will find it unfair and will probably quit the game--i'm not sure though.

The thing is, non-donors play and still play Mazey Flyff because it is a non-donor friendly server; it always has been. If there is a privilege for donors, it is their ability to use real life money for donation to have a strong character in an instant.

Though I'm sure that some donors who thinks like you will somehow agree on this. Either way, I'm just saying my opinion here as a non-donor. It's really up to Mazey anyways. Good luck though.

##2 - Posted Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:13 am

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Basick

Basick

Donors suggestion EmptyPosts : 7
Basick

To be honest the people that can't donate can just watch and stare, for example in most mmorpg game these days most require membership to get to high end level or contenient. Talk about balance powers are already balanced lol it's just donor will be one more step ahead, non donors ingame are already capable to do so much.

Posted via Mobile Device.

##4 - Posted Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:04 am

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Donors suggestion Empty
Sponsored content

##6 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum