You are not connected. Please login or register

Updates?

AegisBoss

Updates? EmptyPosts : 9
AegisBoss

Any plans? Upcoming updates? Why is it taking too long?

This game gets dull every week that pasts.

##1 - Posted Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:02 pm
pr0x1ma1

pr0x1ma1

Updates? EmptyPosts : 63
pr0x1ma1

+1

##2 - Posted Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:01 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Updates? EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

+1. Let's try to wait for this upcoming Halloween. We did have an event last Halloween so. Let's hope for the best this time.

##3 - Posted Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:28 am
marton4o992

marton4o992

Updates? EmptyPosts : 200
marton4o992

Shai , we keep hoping every 2,3 months for updates and no one moves his finger to make one , ofcourse , its easy to do nothing and gain money from donations but sure , you are the boss Mazey .
I 'hope' for new updates or just sneek peak for one .
+1

##4 - Posted Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:54 am

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

marton4o992

marton4o992

marton4o992

Kaishirco wrote:Mazey: yeet btches  No updates zzz hahaha
You are so daym right...

##6 - Posted Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:58 am

R3ktt

R3ktt

Updates? EmptyPosts : 27
R3ktt

Yes there will be an update. novemember is nearly coming (i.e. Holloween Event) and someone anonymously told me that, mazey is working on this. all these spam/rant/etc is a waste of time, really, we all know that.

##8 - Posted Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:42 pm

R3ktt

R3ktt

Updates? EmptyPosts : 27
R3ktt

At this kind of moment? yes. We all know mazey is busy and hes the only one who can make an updates. So, either we wait, or quit the game. just saying.

##10 - Posted Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:06 pm
iRed

iRed

Updates? EmptyPosts : 206
Star 
iRed

I understand that making updates might consume a lot of time... developing new systems is really hard, I know... but why not to simply add new items? I mean, I found on a forums around 236 new weapons and they are simply AWESOME! Plus it took me around 1~2 days to make their codes and add them to my server. That's not hard, that's just quick and easy to do and it would at least make us players a little more satisfied.
I kind of regret donating to this server again because one~two weeks after donating I got bored and had to take a break from this game... and sincerely, I have nothing else to do here.

I would be glad to provide those items and their codes so Mazey could add them in game ASAP. I've also their drop codes so they could be added to monster drops... that would certainly be a mood-booster for a good while.

##11 - Posted Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:17 am
marton4o992

marton4o992

marton4o992

iRed wrote:I understand that making updates might consume a lot of time... developing new systems is really hard, I know... but why not to simply add new items? I mean, I found on a forums around 236 new weapons and they are simply AWESOME! Plus it took me around 1~2 days to make their codes and add them to my server. That's not hard, that's just quick and easy to do and it would at least make us players a little more satisfied.
I kind of regret donating to this server again because one~two weeks after donating I got bored and had to take a break from this game... and sincerely, I have nothing else to do here.

I would be glad to provide those items and their codes so Mazey could add them in game ASAP. I've also their drop codes so they could be added to monster drops... that would certainly be a mood-booster for a good while.

Im really happy of the thing you wrote , and if Mazey decline this ability for help , thats going to be the stupidest thing ever , theese new models in Wiki that are not added ingame(for use)
are just incredibly good, if someone suggest adding them im MQC/colo box / boss drops etc. thats gonna \boost the mood\ like iRed said here .
Mazey , i hope you read this and i really hope you are about to fix the boring crap in this flyff...

##12 - Posted Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:28 am

Sponsored content

Updates? Empty
Sponsored content

##14 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum