You are not connected. Please login or register

Need some updates on the usefulness of templars

Edunnor

Edunnor

Need some updates on the usefulness of templars EmptyPosts : 2
Edunnor

Hi guys,

I'm rather new to Mazey Flyff and I'm interested in making a templar as my main character (I've always loved tank templars). Seeing there has been absolutely zero posts about templars in months, I'm wondering what the current meta is.

Let's leave aside FD/non-donor for now and focus on the facts. Are tank-type templars of any use in war? Are they useful in PVE?

From the info I could scavenge on the forums, tanks are useless in PVE because everyone can just spam rezu scrolls, and not much better in PVE because they can still get one-hitted by asal after a debuff, without being able to get kills.

Thanks!

##1 - Posted Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:32 pm
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
Need some updates on the usefulness of templars EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

Templars scores in PvP by reflecting damages (especially from AoE types like Arcanist). If templars can't be killed with debuff + asal then how would you suggest can they be killed? Again. How powerful these classes can be is up to your gears and how you use them.

And the use of "Tanks" in PvE/Colosseum is well.. Tanking.. So damage dealers can have free hits, it'll be a bother to use resu scroll then buff yourself up only to be killed again.

##2 - Posted Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:44 pm
Edunnor

Edunnor

Need some updates on the usefulness of templars EmptyPosts : 2
Edunnor

Thank you for your input kind sir !

Good to know, it kinda scared me because I don't remember seeing a single knight on the server after 3 days.

Knight it will be!

PS: Wouldn't mind a feedback from someone else, 2 opinions is always better than one ^-^

##3 - Posted Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:28 am
iRed

iRed

Need some updates on the usefulness of templars EmptyPosts : 206
Star 
iRed

I agree with WhiteNoise. But in addition I have to say that Templar might only be worth it as FD... otherwise it will be useless sieging... and since it is not really needed to Tank monsters.. a non-FD Templar is not good at all...

Well... that's my opinion ^^

##4 - Posted Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:38 am
Kazwell

Kazwell

Contributor
Need some updates on the usefulness of templars EmptyPosts : 770
Kazwell

I agree with iRed here , most people in siege are FD so if you're non donor knoght , you will pretty much just get os by anyone ^^^

##5 - Posted Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:21 am

Sponsored content

Need some updates on the usefulness of templars Empty
Sponsored content

##6 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum