You are not connected. Please login or register

Rebirth system

Zurazan

Zurazan

Rebirth system EmptyPosts : 4
Zurazan

As the title says.. I think a rebirth system adds a bit more content to the game. Like when you reach lvl 175 you just typ /Rebirth you get to level 1 again and gotta start all over again but you keep your RP etc and ofc you get a reward for each rebirth! Like for each rebirth you get like 1RP(Can always make more or different rewards XD) ofc there has to be a rebirth cap. Lets say the cap is 100 rebirths.. then you get on every 10 rebirths a title like 10th rebrith: Rebirth Rookie
20th rebirth: Rebirth Progresser and so on and ofc the title gets higher and higher till rebrith 100 where you'll get a title like Rebirth Master!

##1 - Posted Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:14 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Rebirth system EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

The whole point of the rebirth system will be to litterarily farm RP?

##2 - Posted Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:37 am
Zurazan

Zurazan

Zurazan

Not really as it was just an idea.. you can always change the rewards XD not that this is completely my idea cuzz I saw it on other servers too and some also let you carry over your stats so they'll get even higher XD the other point is gameplay filler really..

##3 - Posted Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:14 am
Cloaca

Cloaca

Rebirth system EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

I don't think this ideal is very practical for this server, being that we can reach max level within 5 minutes. It would be more practical if as you rebirth, exp gets lower and rather than having rebirth rewards, you get extra stats instead. Also, 100 seems impractical as well as having rebirth rewards that people could spam-create characters just for prizes.
-1 on the idea for me

##4 - Posted Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:10 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Rebirth system EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

To be honest, I think that leveling is what makes it fun to play a game, at least if you do not pay to win. That way you always will have a goal to reach. In addition, jeffrey, you should think of wether you want to award a player with money for doing nothing or awarding them for working and doing something. At least that makes sense to me.

##6 - Posted Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:02 am
Zurazan

Zurazan

Zurazan

The point is the leveling(gameplay filler) in my eyes thats also what a lot of people like.. and why I said 1RP per rebirth is cuzz I dont want to make rebirth a must to get stronger but an option for fun with rewards which are fun and usefull but not OP XD

Posted via Mobile Device.

Last edited by Zurazan on Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total

##7 - Posted Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:28 am
WeedLove

WeedLove

Rebirth system EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

-1. Obviously this a 'pay to win' server so why bother lol.

##8 - Posted Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:11 pm
Zurazan

Zurazan

Zurazan

Lol this aint pay to win >.<

Posted via Mobile Device.

##9 - Posted Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:26 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

WeedLove

WeedLove

Rebirth system EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

jeffrey1982 wrote:
WeedLove wrote: -1. Obviously this a 'pay to win' server so why bother lol.

I  Don't Agree with your  Statement , and besided Everything is  On the  Market Place where you  can Buy  Donate Item  Smile  so meaning even you are     Ordinary Player you can still be Strong    you  can sell   drop of   Any  bosses  or  Collect some stuff in Collecting area    and besides   when you kill Meteoniker  that will cost a lot  of Rp in the   Market so dont tell that this server   is  "Pay  to  Win " its  up to you  

Why you sounded like... Mehh, nevermind, it's your opinion, plus we might go out-of-topic if I will discuss why I have mentioned this is a 'pay to win' server.

Still -1 for me unless he pointed out something out of his suggestion that make sense and reasonable if he wishes this to be added in-game.

##11 - Posted Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:59 am

Sponsored content

Rebirth system Empty
Sponsored content

##12 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum