You are not connected. Please login or register

V6 PK SYSTEM

Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

PerviSage

V6 PK SYSTEM EmptyPosts : 28
PerviSage

Hello all, AdrenalineRush here.

For those who don't remember the v6 pk system or, Never heard of it, it worked like this~

~Pks Did not decrease pvp dmg by 5% per pk, however upon dying whilst red, you will load to a designated jail area, where you had to complete a quest to be able to leave, not anything to hard of course:)

~As you pk players your name color would change depending on the pks, Yellow, orange, red. Red being a good bit of pks.

Sounds like pkers can run rampant correct? Haha, well not exactly.
!BOUNTY SYSTEM!
~ Players can put a Bounty an a pkers head, or pay another player personally, to hunt down said pker. Nice way to make some quick Rp no?

~As you kill pkers your name changed aswell, Though I cant remember the three colors of the good side (I stayed red xD) It ended with either gold or blue.

Just a thought but this is a really fun pk system, made my boring days filled with enjoyable nab slaying <3

##1 - Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:27 am
FrootLoopKoko

FrootLoopKoko

V6 PK SYSTEM EmptyPosts : 21
FrootLoopKoko

I'm gonna slay you nab! But hell yeah this would be real' cool to have on the server. The pk guards in town should become stronger too!

##2 - Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:37 am

PerviSage

PerviSage

Lmao Fo sho

##3 - Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:41 am
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
V6 PK SYSTEM EmptyPosts : 1291
freedert1

!BOUNTY SYSTEM!
~ Players can put a Bounty an a pkers head, or pay another player personally, to hunt down said pker. Nice way to make some quick Rp no?

What If a Player with create another new character and the have Bounty Character. Where is the wanted person like a Ghost.
(we can easily create another new character and lvl it 175 like 10mints or so.)

-This better for hard leveling P-server .
Not applicable in this game. sorry!

##4 - Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:51 am

PerviSage

PerviSage

Ok so if they make anther player? Eventually everyone finds out your alts. And I doubt the server will cry over a couple people with bad sportsmanship. Its used in other servers just fine, but cant be here?

##5 - Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:01 am
FrootLoopKoko

FrootLoopKoko

FrootLoopKoko

freedert1 wrote:
!BOUNTY SYSTEM!

What If a Player with create another new character and the have Bounty Character. Where is the wanted person like a Ghost.

Pretty much the worst comeback you could ever come up with. Just a little reminder. You need to unbind your set and weapons to change your character.

##6 - Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:04 am
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
freedert1

Ok so if they make anther player? Eventually everyone finds out your alts. And I doubt the server will cry over a couple people with bad sportsmanship. Its used in other servers just fine, but cant be here?
-It doesn't amtter if they knew their alt character so what, If they out off Bounty list and kill again.
-Well some players don't give **** about sportsmanship.
-I think impossible.

Pretty much the worst comeback you could ever come up with. Just a little reminder. You need to unbind your set and weapons to change your character.

Hmm ya but apparently! What if this killer wear Cata weapons that's NON-soul-link,
For armors Kalgas now is so Cheap and easy to have.I didn't meant to disrespect your Suggested but I just stating the outcome of it.

##7 - Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:22 am
FrootLoopKoko

FrootLoopKoko

FrootLoopKoko

Even if they do make new characters, it will become too much of a hassle to always make new chars. Cata weapons aren't the best and he probably won't kill that much players with them. and even if Kalgas gear are cheap they still cost some RP.

##8 - Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:27 am
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
freedert1

well cata weapons is wise choice ta have one it has High HP High Atk power,

You can make another character about10mints or so wearing Application Scrolls, Lord Buffs 200% EXp, Pick-up pets 300%exp, we have for cloak 200% exp, and mask 300%exp. that is not hassle for me.

we can easily Farm RC, Hunt it kill some Giant Bosses, not hassle.

##9 - Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:33 am
Cloaca

Cloaca

V6 PK SYSTEM EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

hai scawt.

##10 - Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:34 am

PerviSage

PerviSage

If you go pking then clearly you know the penalties. So what would be the point in all of that? I understand where you are coming from, however its much better than dropping gear/ losing dmg as a penalty, If there's no penalties just kill the hunter. If u cant so be it. It comes with the territory.

##11 - Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:44 am
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
freedert1

this system is better for Hard Leveling P-server, hard obtaining Items. this is too old for me we need NEW..!!!

Can I ask?
-Here what If this implemented so
How you suppose to find your Wanted player if this player different time? better have tracking device!

What If this Wanted player stayed at inside town you can't kill them, only the guards can kill them?

##12 - Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:14 am
FrootLoopKoko

FrootLoopKoko

FrootLoopKoko

freedert1 wrote:this system is better for Hard Leveling P-server, hard obtaining Items. this is too old for me we need NEW..!!!

Can I ask?
How you suppose to find your Wanted player if this player different time? better have tracking device!

What If this Wanted player stayed at inside town you can't kill them, only the guards can kill them?

A Tracking device could in fact be possible as well as a Bounty menu. The bounty menu could show you where the bountyful people are.

Allow PK inside the town, only one way though, kind of like a duel. Only the person with a red name can be attacked and once he's been attacked he can fight back the player.

##13 - Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:06 am
FrootLoopKoko

FrootLoopKoko

FrootLoopKoko

Viva, what about you let the forum moderators do their job and judge if it was worthy of a warning or not? He blocked it with stars, the ''Language warning'' was not legitimate.

##14 - Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:24 am
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
freedert1

FrootLoopKoko wrote:
freedert1 wrote:this system is better for Hard Leveling P-server, hard obtaining Items. this is too old for me we need NEW..!!!

Can I ask?

A Tracking device could in fact be possible as well as a Bounty menu. The bounty menu could show you where the bountyful people are.

Allow PK inside the town, only one way though, kind of like a duel. Only the person with a red name can be attacked and once he's been attacked he can fight back the player.

Oh I see that would be NICE the wanted person is like corner mice he he he. Nice that would be better.

Viva wrote:Freedert, I understand that you blocked it out with the stars but still, the language S:

-I'm not Blocking it out I'm just giving him the pros and cons, that he knew what he suggesting.
-What do you meant by STAR?
-A prank Question can give a Rightful answer.

##15 - Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:21 pm

PerviSage

PerviSage

It can be to old for you, The game isn't for YOU per say, Its for everyone who wishes to play, Again its much better than the system we have now, You should try it before knocking it. This system was implemented from the v6 flyff to many flyff private servers because hundreds or players enjoy it, ive been to just about every private server their is before stopping here at mazey. Trust me its a very fun system, yes there are some kinks to work out, But they wont be terribly hard.

##16 - Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:29 pm
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
freedert1

PerviSage wrote:It can be to old for you, The game isn't for YOU per say, Its for everyone who wishes  to play, Again its much better than the system we have now, You should try it before knocking it.  This system was implemented from the v6 flyff to many flyff private servers because hundreds or players enjoy it, ive been to just about every private server their is before stopping here at mazey. Trust me its a very fun system, yes there are some kinks to work out, But they wont be terribly hard.

This is not my personal matter I just giving you the pros and cons, I give you that the reason is that you a better reasoning to do this that's all, Don't take it personally ^_^ anyway,
This is NICE and FUN Suggestion.

I also looking forward to it.^_^

##17 - Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:40 pm
Ninabu

Ninabu

V6 PK SYSTEM EmptyPosts : 91
Ninabu

I actually kind of like this idea. It would be more fun and would give you more to do. Ofc there are.cons like they just implemented some name color scrolls but yea. +1

##18 - Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:34 pm
BloodyKitten

BloodyKitten

V6 PK SYSTEM EmptyPosts : 11
BloodyKitten

i used to be a pker so i been to the jail area before lol..

also the kills on good side was light blue, dark blue and Gold name

as for the bounty we would need 2 increase the dispo by alot as a single mob when red removes roughly 1k worth of dispo so red's stay red longer

##19 - Posted Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:33 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
V6 PK SYSTEM EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

I said Hell no this idea/suggestion for several reasons

1. Pk is not popular in this sever since Sieges runs every 3 hours
2. Heavy populated areas is mainly in Teresia Islands, and Sanpress which are Pk safe guards
3. Not enough activity in outside Flaris, Darkin, Saint Morning nor in Arzia.
4. it is not profitable due to backpacks

##20 - Posted Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:36 am

PerviSage

PerviSage

Siege Isnt The Reason Pk Isnt Popular, Its Because Of The Penalties, Clearly You Havent Played Many Private Servers. Ofc There Isnt Much Activity, The Server Isnt As Popular As It Was Since The Wipe. Not Profitable? How Is It Not When Bounties Can Be Paid In RP? Please Think Rationally Before You Go Commenting, You Can Say Hell No To The Others Who Are in Arena Daily Who Like The Idea.

##21 - Posted Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:16 pm
Marielan

Marielan

V6 PK SYSTEM EmptyPosts : 20
Marielan

freedert1 wrote:
!BOUNTY SYSTEM!

well yeah, I agree with freedert Smile it is not applicable on this game u see Smile because on a server with easy leveling, you can easily go rampant especially when ur char class can dominate sieges Smile plus, it would be very easy RP since example, lets say theres a rampant, but you see, in this server BP's go rogue since they can OHKO every class even with full sta :/ meaning the OP ones, will get more OP since they are the only ones who can get to kill the rampants with ease :/

##22 - Posted Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:39 pm
totoyabnoy

totoyabnoy

V6 PK SYSTEM EmptyPosts : 16
totoyabnoy

I was reading all your comments and blah blah blah but i think v6 pk system is kinda cool cause i never tried being put in jail and say MAMA HELP ME!! lol but anyways freedert1 got some points too....but why should we think negative? think positive and have fun lol Smile this is what flyff is all about having fun and all Smile

##23 - Posted Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:30 pm

PerviSage

PerviSage

Whats The Point Of Making New Chars....If You Pk Clearly You Want That Title And Name Color, Theres No Penalties Besides Jail And Hunters, I Say Give It A Try.

##24 - Posted Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:50 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
V6 PK SYSTEM EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

For this to properly work, you need to have a good crowd of players. The rate of PKing on this server is very low, due to the fact that good money is in Teresia Islands and Sanpress Maps.

In Arzia Islands Maps, there is barely enough players be jumping on that area, so you will end up getting at least 1 pk - 3 pk per day in that area.

what people are more interested in, is getting to the last level, which is not that hard to do.

##25 - Posted Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:33 pm

Sponsored content

V6 PK SYSTEM Empty
Sponsored content

##26 - Posted

Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum