You are not connected. Please login or register

Mailing System

oResort

oResort

Mailing System EmptyPosts : 177
oResort

I was just mailing a lot of things to my other character and I was thinking this takes so long..

So I just thought it would be a good idea to make the mailing system a lot more efficient.

For example still having the name of the player you are mailing to, but then having a kind of inventory like screen instead of the typing area that no one really uses / needs to use, you could just use the subject box I guess, and then you could just put everything you want to send into one mail and then press send, because currently for sending just one item you have to click like 4 "ok" buttons then send and it's really quite annoying, it would just be much better to be able to send all the things you want to send all at once.

And I also just thought about the collecting the items side as well, possibly implementing a "Collect All" button would be a really good idea too, as then if someone had sent you a load of items you could just press "Collect All" and receive them instead of having to do it one by one.

This would be really helpful, hopefully it's possible.

Thank you for reading.

##1 - Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:15 am
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/ResortFG
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
Mailing System EmptyPosts : 1291
freedert1

You supposed to add it to your friend List by adding him/her, to easy access of their names,

typing area is for description of the items or a simple message.

to easy and fast receive mailed items just re-log whose you mailing to.

one by one send they're fast for me.

Ya a premium items can't mail it or stored it at guild warehouse.

##2 - Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:35 am

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum