You are not connected. Please login or register

New PvP System

monkey2896

monkey2896

New PvP System EmptyPosts : 5
monkey2896

Please create a new PvP system where all classes can do well in siege. At the moment, Arcas, YJs, Temps and FMs are the only ones who can do well in siege. On the other side, Mentalists, Slayers and Cracks cannnot do well in siege.

I know that I've already mentioned this before but please create a system that will improve the hitrate of Cracks and Slayers. I know that in-game there is a cloak that has 300% Hit but it's not working. Neutral As for the Mentalists, increasing their damage or increasing the HP would help Mentas to perform well in siege.

In all of the servers that I've played I have always picked Crack as my main class in PvP and PvE.

##1 - Posted Sat May 24, 2014 11:11 am
sinoka56

sinoka56

New PvP System EmptyPosts : 35
sinoka56

Don't bet on it, people will suggest that you should build an fm or yj.

I suggested that they should change skills of all the classes to make it balanced (remove asal and hop).
https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t3519-change-skill-of-all-classest3519-change-skill-of-all-classes

All the servers, even eflyff, asals are too op.

##2 - Posted Sat May 24, 2014 12:03 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

New PvP System EmptyPosts : 193
Nowaki

Azal is OP since it exist... And dot get it wrong... We were saying that nerf the good classes is no the way to "balance", yes at the moment Slayer, cracks and menta are kinda useless (specially Mentalist, since with slayer and arca you can atleast make boss hunt, with mentalist you can) i know you cango ICD on mentalist and use normal magic since it doesnt miss... But common thats no they way to play a mentalist o.O
you're right we need balance, but no1 never said server was balanced.... thats why Mazey is working on it ... Just need to patience and play with what you can for the moment ^^

##3 - Posted Sat May 24, 2014 1:59 pm
MzRo3ie

MzRo3ie

New PvP System EmptyPosts : 102
MzRo3ie

sinoka56 wrote:Don't bet on it, people will suggest that you should build an fm or yj.

I suggested that they should change skills of all the classes to make it balanced (remove asal and hop).
https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t3519-change-skill-of-all-classest3519-change-skill-of-all-classes

All the servers, even eflyff, asals are too op.

-.-" people will complain and in the end they will join harleq/Bp classes and that what always happens

##4 - Posted Sat May 24, 2014 7:23 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
New PvP System EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

I wouldn't disagree with that. It is a typical tactics of QQing then silence.

##5 - Posted Sun May 25, 2014 10:05 am
cjasong

cjasong

New PvP System EmptyPosts : 12
cjasong

I kind'a think that the PVP system was balanced. Though not all class can get the MVP, they can still perform well if the player would use the class accordingly. In addition to that, lately I saw a Seraph having the MVP title and I guess that proves that the server's PVP is balanced.

Just my point of view tho.

##6 - Posted Sun May 25, 2014 6:02 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

Nowaki

cjasong wrote:I kind'a think that the PVP system was balanced. Though not all class can get the MVP, they can still perform well if the player would use the class accordingly. In addition to that, lately I saw a Seraph having the MVP title and I guess that proves that the server's PVP is balanced.

Just my point of view tho.
That was feed nobody regged so 1 guild did it, and they joinend with an alt, then they just killed the alt with the seraph.... on a real Gs is imposible for a seeraph get a point.

##7 - Posted Sun May 25, 2014 7:12 pm
cjasong

cjasong

cjasong

Nowaki wrote: That was feed nobody regged so 1 guild did it, and they joinend with an alt, then they just killed the alt with the seraph.... on a real Gs is imposible for a seeraph get a point.

I see. But still, for me the PVP is balanced and if it isn't I guess it would only need minor balancing. Very Happy

##8 - Posted Mon May 26, 2014 5:26 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

Nowaki

cjasong wrote:
Nowaki wrote: That was feed nobody regged so 1 guild did it, and they joinend with an alt, then they just killed the alt with the seraph.... on a real Gs is imposible for a seeraph get a point.

I see. But still, for me the PVP is balanced and if it isn't I guess it would only need minor balancing. Very Happy
well actually slayer,crack & Mentalist are useless on PvP

##9 - Posted Mon May 26, 2014 7:04 pm
cjasong

cjasong

cjasong

Nowaki wrote:

Oh. I see. My bad. :O But great build and such tho. xD

##10 - Posted Tue May 27, 2014 4:41 am
Nowaki

Nowaki

Nowaki

cjasong wrote:
Nowaki wrote:

Oh. I see. My bad. :O But great build and such tho. xD
it wont help ^^ if you cap your damage, u will get block/miss all the time... so meanwhile u land a hit u're dead by a hop or azal or any other skill xDD

##11 - Posted Tue May 27, 2014 9:48 am

Sponsored content

New PvP System Empty
Sponsored content

##12 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum