You are not connected. Please login or register

SOLVED:attempt to scam me

xperiment

xperiment

SOLVED:attempt to scam me EmptyPosts : 5
xperiment

Hello there flyff players and GMs. First i would like to say that i didn't find a section where to report so i am doing it here. All started 2 days ago, a well known player in the server xADC claimed to be scammed. He started begging me for RP and to buy some of his stuff at cheap price. I saw this suspicious, but i closed my eyes, what can i do? . Today i met him and he said he is rich again and i asked him if he has Dfash. His answer was positive so i traded my 15 colo boxes and 15 gold keys + 160 RP for his dfash(The Dfash was for a friend of mine). I asked him if he has an aurum(slayer) that i would like to buy too, but he told me he has sold it. An hour later i log in again and with my logging he starts writing that I've scammed him and he gonna tell the GMs. he claimed that after our trade his Aurum harlequin helm has magically disappeared and he put the blame on me. I place IMG file with our chat log and i suggest to check this case because he is very suspicious. Thank you for your attention:
PS: Try not to mess with him i made this mistake, but never again.
SOLVED:attempt to scam me 12465425_1010809082312329_1983855145_o

##1 - Posted Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:29 am

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

zinkai1993

zinkai1993

SOLVED:attempt to scam me EmptyPosts : 96
zinkai1993

xADC is the one who bought donation items package from other sellers. Then, he sold his donate item clean as well as rarity items. Anyways, he had nothing. Dont hope him sell you items.

##3 - Posted Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:06 am
Rial

Rial

Contributor
SOLVED:attempt to scam me EmptyPosts : 743
Rial

Solved.

##4 - Posted Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:38 am

Sponsored content

SOLVED:attempt to scam me Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted