You are not connected. Please login or register

The Quarterly Mazey Flyff Powerball Event

BluDevil el chapo

BluDevil el chapo

The Quarterly Mazey Flyff Powerball Event  EmptyPosts : 1
BluDevil el chapo

Pleasant greetings and best wishes for the new year of 2016.

In current affairs, the Powerball Jackpot in U.S.A was at a staggering 900m. However, since there was no winner from the draw the pot has increased to a ginormous $US 1.3B dollars.
I thought it would be cool if later in the  year we could have something similar to this lottery in Mazey's community, where a draw is held every 4 months ( hence the title of the topic). Persons would spend a set amount of rp that would be entered into a pot and would receive a "ticket" and at the end of the 4 months we have a grand draw for that quarter, where if the numbers on a ticket correspond with a random set of numbers he/she would win.
However, developing a system as this one would require a lot of planning and development. A system would have to be developed where players are given a random set of numbers which a private to that player when he/she buys a "ticket". The ticket concept in this case may be a bit challenging but I think it can be done.

A link is attached if one would like to read further on what the Powerball Jackpot is.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-powerball-idUSKCN0UN0SF20160110

Feel free to voice your opinions on the topic, I do ask that you think about the idea first rather than try to bash it without considering the entire suggestion.
~Blessings.

##1 - Posted Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:15 am
Atlas

Atlas

Game Master
Game Master
The Quarterly Mazey Flyff Powerball Event  EmptyPosts : 245
Atlas

+1

I think it should be 1 month because 4 months seems a little to long in the process of waiting. Also how the rp in the pot would work basically People buy a ticket for ''x'' amount of rp and that rp would be transferred into a pot and over the course of the month and the winner will get the rp

##2 - Posted Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:35 am
Cloaca

Cloaca

The Quarterly Mazey Flyff Powerball Event  EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

Atlas wrote:+1

I think it should be 1 month because 4 months seems a little to long in the process of waiting. Also how the rp in the pot would work basically  People buy a ticket for ''x'' amount of rp and that rp would be transferred into a pot and over the course of the month and the winner will get the rp
I agree with shortening the time period.
Overall, it sounds like a cool concept, but with the amount of complainers and sour people on this server, everyone would be asking for a 'compensation' prize in the end or would just rather have a prize handed to them for free.

##3 - Posted Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:08 pm
Atlas

Atlas

Game Master
Game Master
The Quarterly Mazey Flyff Powerball Event  EmptyPosts : 245
Atlas

SimplyBliss wrote:
Atlas wrote:+1

I think it should be 1 month because 4 months seems a little to long in the process of waiting. Also how the rp in the pot would work basically  People buy a ticket for ''x'' amount of rp and that rp would be transferred into a pot and over the course of the month and the winner will get the rp
I agree with shortening the time period.
Overall, it sounds like a cool concept, but with the amount of complainers and sour people on this server, everyone would be asking for a 'compensation' prize in the end or would just rather have a prize handed to them for free.

Sucks to be them I guess. People need to realise these events are for fun. We don't need to do events nor suggest ideas.

##4 - Posted Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:16 am

Sponsored content

The Quarterly Mazey Flyff Powerball Event  Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum