You are not connected. Please login or register

Custom Skills for Forcemaster

mike01

mike01

Custom Skills for Forcemaster EmptyPosts : 11
mike01

Good day! I have observed that the skills of the Forcemaster is just like the original skill of the original flyff game. My suggestion is that will be there be a custom skill/s for forcemaster? Thanks! More power to the developers!

##1 - Posted Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:11 pm
Cloaca

Cloaca

Custom Skills for Forcemaster EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

If you're going to suggest this, you're gonna need to present some actual ideas other than just telling us to 'make up something'.

##2 - Posted Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:17 am
mike01

mike01

Custom Skills for Forcemaster EmptyPosts : 11
mike01

Example of custom skills though I don't remember the names of it...

There are 4 skills of forcemaster
Suggested Custom Skills
1st skill- Inc. HP 300/500%
2nd skill- Inc. MP 300/500%
3rd Skill-Inc. Attack 300/500%
4th Skill- ICD 300/500%

So that the skills of forcemaster will be used and not boring as the original flyff game. Just a suggestion only. Thank you!

Posted via Mobile Device.

##3 - Posted Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:27 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Custom Skills for Forcemaster EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

I find the 4th skill being a useful addition to the PvE Forcemasters, but the other skills will rather create another bad discussion regarding the overpowerness of the class.

##4 - Posted Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:56 pm
Atlas

Atlas

Game Master
Game Master
Custom Skills for Forcemaster EmptyPosts : 245
Atlas

With that custom skill set on a fm...they will be completely over balanced and broken sorry to say but that's a -1 from me

##5 - Posted Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:28 am
Cloaca

Cloaca

Custom Skills for Forcemaster EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

I'm okay with the ICD and IA buff, but the Hp/Mp buff would overpower the already dominating PvP class. Perhaps we could replace HP with something like Magic Defense and MP with Decreased Casting Time?

##6 - Posted Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:54 am
poonboy

poonboy

Custom Skills for Forcemaster EmptyPosts : 47
poonboy

I think a custom skill perhaps like Soul of Rhisis but casted with a knuckle with/without a shield for say 50-80% of its damage threshold. Lasting the same time as Soul once casted with a CD of say 5-15 seconds. I think it'd be a good addition to FM without doing too much. PSY/YJ/BP are the main pvp classes without a doubt. Check the statistics. Both PSY and YJ alike are quite versatile in their skill trees, paired with a good strategy and experience brings a deadly player. BPs however definitely lack a good pvp skill set/arsenal. If the BP/FM is glass cannon, (A.K.A suicide meaning full damage and least amount of HP) then once Asal is on cooldown theyre 100% vulnerable. FD swap BPs have a STA set to switch to, an incredible amount of HP to survive the main PVP skills. But that is a considerable amount of DP/RP. For the average player that isn't so easy to come by.

The PSY has no defenses other than Crucio Spell A.K.A reflect. However i won't go into PSY on this post, its got more attack. Better for suicide. Multiple opponents at once. Versatile.

YJ/Harlequin has many good skills for attack, the only defenses are Dark Illusion (DI) and Counter Attack (CA). Again, i wont into this class extensively but its good for suicide/glass cannon.

BP unfortunately lacks skills. I constantly am bored of FM because there's just not an attack other than Asal. Sure Sonic Hand is good and can be ranged but quite miniscule damage. FM without a doubt NEEDS a new skill or two to be the same enjoyment as the other classes. Maybe every class does, or maybe even just the server needs it. This is just my opinion i hope it sparks an idea for someone!

TL;DR

ForceMaster is boring.

-Glitched/Psilocybin/Snakz

Posted via Mobile Device.

##7 - Posted Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:46 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Custom Skills for Forcemaster EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

The skills are way too OP for a ForceMaster. It's a no no for me too. Well with the exception of the 4th skill of course. Which doesn't really matter if it will be added or not.

In response to what poonboy has said, I'm sorry to disagree. Though one thing I agree at is that ForceMaster could be a boring class. But even though, players still enjoys playing it especially in the arena.

The reason why I disagree on the Soul of Rhisis being added as a FM skill is that it will make FM more invulnerable. We all know that a full STA FM (without rarities) HP's could go at least 710 M in the minimum. With that being said, Harlequins and Mentalist (the two mentioned top classes) still have trouble killing it. And with the addition of Rarity scrolls, it is still the same issue. And also, you based your idea on a glass cannon FM. But what if it is a FM switcher? You already said that FMs can have an enormous amount of HP to survive main PvP skills (HoP and Aether, I assume). So having Soul of Rhisis on their arsenal, like I've said, will make them more harder to kill.

I'm pretty sure you've played FM before and you know how to outcast in mid-air while the Asal is on CD; I'm not sure if that will work against Harlequins and Mentalist but the point is, they are not that vulnerable.

If and only if Mazey will consider to add Soul of Rhisis, then it will be balanced if he will reduce the HP gain per STA of BPs just so it could be killed by a Harlequin's sole HoP. Because as of now, Harles need at least two Pandes or one Pande + HoP to kill a STA FM without rarity scrolls.

##8 - Posted Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:49 pm

Sponsored content

Custom Skills for Forcemaster Empty
Sponsored content

##9 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum