You are not connected. Please login or register

SEPERATE TIME SEIGE FOR DONOR AND NoN-DONOR

tikyong09

tikyong09

SEPERATE TIME SEIGE FOR DONOR AND NoN-DONOR EmptyPosts : 5
tikyong09

I would like to suggest for NON-DONOR seige so that many players can join. What I mean in Non-Donor seige is without using donor items like Dark soul items, Aurum sets, Donor Accessories, Donor Pet and etc.

I hope you can read it and think about it. Thanks

##1 - Posted Thu May 15, 2014 8:14 pm
Aetherbird

Aetherbird

SEPERATE TIME SEIGE FOR DONOR AND NoN-DONOR EmptyPosts : 5
Aetherbird

I think this would be a cool feature Smile

2 different sieges:
Siege & Donor Siege

##2 - Posted Thu May 15, 2014 9:01 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

SEPERATE TIME SEIGE FOR DONOR AND NoN-DONOR EmptyPosts : 193
Nowaki

yeah.... NO.... there's no a way to "check" if your are donator or not.... So Mazey should create and script for it.....And for make it, it should check and compare every single item in your inventory and your backpack, just to know if you have any donator item.... Plus there are several player who arent donators and they get some (not all) donor items by RP, They'll want join non-donor siege, and those who doesnt have a single d.Item will complain.... whats about those who farmed hard to get SOPA on their regular item (ultimateblack, kalgas set) will they count as Donators cuz of awakes? ... Then the donator "check" should be checking and comparing awakenin values too....
So leaving by side the really hard script you want mazey to make.....
Im sure after 1 week... several ppl will be complaying about it ... Specially thise who have D.Items, but no FD.... Donors who want their Seprah go into siege to buff them, but they cant cuz they dont have D Items on them

##3 - Posted Thu May 15, 2014 11:30 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
SEPERATE TIME SEIGE FOR DONOR AND NoN-DONOR EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

I have been here for a while, and I will say this. You can be a Full Donor player without the need to actual donate. Also, there been players who are non-donor playing the current Guild Siege with others and including Donor players as well. We do not need any kind of seperation, especially when Donor players can actual help out non-donor players.

##4 - Posted Fri May 16, 2014 4:28 am
Amnesty

Amnesty

Game Master
Game Master
SEPERATE TIME SEIGE FOR DONOR AND NoN-DONOR EmptyPosts : 188
Amnesty

It's impossible/would require more work than it's worth. As mentioned above, just because you possess "donor" items/awakenings doesn't mean that you're a donor. Hard work can get you to the same place as donors.

##5 - Posted Fri May 16, 2014 1:04 pm
sinoka56

sinoka56

SEPERATE TIME SEIGE FOR DONOR AND NoN-DONOR EmptyPosts : 35
sinoka56

couldn't mazey do something like, if the character has traded/purchased a donor item he wouldn't be able to join non-donor siege

another suggestion, a siege where in skills cannot be used

##6 - Posted Fri May 16, 2014 9:00 pm
iTralala

iTralala

SEPERATE TIME SEIGE FOR DONOR AND NoN-DONOR EmptyPosts : 31
iTralala

sinoka56 wrote:couldn't mazey do something like, if the character has traded/purchased a donor item he wouldn't be able to join non-donor siege

another suggestion, a siege where in skills cannot be used

So, you would like them to like check each and every trade logs just to check if who have donor items or make an Arena which has a unique system where it can Check trade logs ans something like that? SRSLY? That's like piling the sands of Dubai in one place or Marvel and Disney combining together to make an Epic movie.

the point is, if you want to be something stronger, you should have patience . Like you think, we got our items from thin air? Even donators spend "REAL" money they got from "REAL" jobs just to get theyre hands on those things.  You have to work your way to the top.

##7 - Posted Fri May 23, 2014 7:11 am
sinoka56

sinoka56

sinoka56

If you trade a donor item, you can't join a non-donor siege ever. It's just simple as that.

##8 - Posted Fri May 23, 2014 1:23 pm
iTralala

iTralala

iTralala

LoL. you clearly have no idea on how things work.

Specially in programming. You have no idea how the system works.

##9 - Posted Fri May 23, 2014 3:57 pm
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
SEPERATE TIME SEIGE FOR DONOR AND NoN-DONOR EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

If you want this to happen... you might as well add "Semi-Donor Siege" for players with one or a couple of donor item/s... I get your point.. you want balanced and equal siege.. but what you're suggesting is not something that can be done with just a wave of a finger.

##10 - Posted Fri May 23, 2014 4:11 pm
sinoka56

sinoka56

sinoka56

iTralala wrote:LoL. you clearly have no idea on how things work.

I'm the one who doesn't know how the system works? mazey already made a script for checking if a char has duped items. now mazey just need a simple flag that goes true if the character has a donor item.

##11 - Posted Fri May 23, 2014 4:55 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

Nowaki

sinoka56 wrote:
iTralala wrote:LoL. you clearly have no idea on how things work.

I'm the one who doesn't know how the system works? mazey already made a script for checking if a char has duped items. now mazey just need a simple flag that goes true if the character has a donor item.
Tell me whats exactly a "donor item" .. not only items... the script should check awake per awake, check if x3 lines of awake have x300 of Stat, also must get acces to back pack to check it too, also check Pets Level, plus Fashion items to see if they're on the list of Donate ones.... Also remember that Mazey cards are doante items that you can get in RC store... so, they count as donated too? whats about wings and ask that you can donate for them too ? Premium scroll? [will be a lot of drama about it] Plus as said before, if you have just a couple donate items (lets say that you have a kalgas set with sopa) then you will want to join non-donor siege... but if you havent it with SOPA then u wont want him on that siege....

And thats only about making an script to check if u have donate items or no... now need to program and edit the siege, to have it in 2 diferent places, must re-do all siege code, since there will be 2 wining guilds, plus 2 arenas at same time, plus 2 MVP....

Really its a lot of work to program it, to test it [cuz tere will always be some1 trying to glitch on it] a lot of drama to read .... for just nothing o.O

##12 - Posted Sat May 24, 2014 7:01 am
iTralala

iTralala

iTralala

Nowaki got it.

##13 - Posted Mon May 26, 2014 10:27 pm
sinoka56

sinoka56

sinoka56

Anyone can get x3 in parts except for the fact that other than stat addition in helm and dct or critical in gaunts for non donators.

Premium scroll can be bought using rc fyi.

if the character has even one donor item the checking breaks and the flag is marked forever and he/she cannot join non-donor siege.

I said donor items that needs to be donated and not obtainable in game npc/farming. As you can see in the item shop on the site some says obtainable in game

##14 - Posted Mon May 26, 2014 10:44 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

Nowaki

Then people with Arum may join there too? since you can get arum in-game ?

##15 - Posted Tue May 27, 2014 2:18 am
sinoka56

sinoka56

sinoka56

yes?

##16 - Posted Tue May 27, 2014 3:02 am
Affray16

Affray16

SEPERATE TIME SEIGE FOR DONOR AND NoN-DONOR EmptyPosts : 22
Affray16

I say absolute no. Why would people donate if they can't even get a way to be better than the others. This is just ridiculous. Sorry I have to say it like this but for me if this is a new feature I'd say absolute no to donating. So I'm not supporting this idea sorry :s

##17 - Posted Wed May 28, 2014 5:29 am
sinoka56

sinoka56

sinoka56

because you can't defeat another donator?

##18 - Posted Wed May 28, 2014 12:25 pm
ItsGodzirra

ItsGodzirra

SEPERATE TIME SEIGE FOR DONOR AND NoN-DONOR EmptyPosts : 39
ItsGodzirra

I don't think this is the best idea. You see, us donors, we donated to be as best as we can be. Segregating us would break any reason to use/buy donor items at all. -1 from me.

##19 - Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:48 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
SEPERATE TIME SEIGE FOR DONOR AND NoN-DONOR EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Non-Donors truly does learn lot of things from Donors. It is a mutual relationships that has been going on for ages here in Mazey Flyff. We can't have one without the other.

I don't see any problems that we 'need' to have separate groups. But, I will also point out that this suggestion is not about separate the groups but more of actually trying to have a "Easy" way of doing the Siege without having strong roadblocks in the way.

##20 - Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:56 am

Sponsored content

SEPERATE TIME SEIGE FOR DONOR AND NoN-DONOR Empty
Sponsored content

##21 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum