You are not connected. Please login or register

Hybrid Non-Donor FD FM?

Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

FireGhost99

FireGhost99

Hybrid  Non-Donor FD FM? EmptyPosts : 11
FireGhost99

So what I want to do is have a good FM for siege and arena but i don't want to spend $100 on DP. So is there some items that i can use instead of Donor items? I'm looking to build a FM for around $60 or 66 DP. What do I i buy with DP and what can I get away with without spending DP on?
I want to have 500m+ Asal is that possible or is that out of the question? All advice is welcome.

##1 - Posted Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:56 pm
jo

jo

Hybrid  Non-Donor FD FM? EmptyPosts : 44
jo

if u have dp dont buy the items you want. sell it first so that you can get rp first. it is cheaper when you items from players.
haha sell dp for op. then buy cheap items

##2 - Posted Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:50 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Hybrid  Non-Donor FD FM? EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Well, I am the only one here who is actual playing a full time Hybrid ForceMaster.... Well, I will say this...there is a guide on here that explains the non donor siege for FM.

##3 - Posted Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:45 pm
joelopena

joelopena

Hybrid  Non-Donor FD FM? EmptyPosts : 203
joelopena

Just hunt if you dont want to spend real money

@Legion what do you mean by "Hybrid ForceMaster"
Full Donor/Full NonDonor/Switcher?

##4 - Posted Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:02 am
FireGhost99

FireGhost99

Hybrid  Non-Donor FD FM? EmptyPosts : 11
FireGhost99

LEgionDark wrote:Well, I am the only one here who is actual playing a full time Hybrid ForceMaster.... Well, I will say this...there is a guide on here that explains the non donor siege for FM.

I know its possible Non-Donor i am just wondering if i can do a little bit Donor and a little bit Non-Donor

##5 - Posted Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:45 am

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

When it comes to FM in Guild Siege, you need two sets...One is for STA/Defense and the other one is for ASAL.

Here is the link for a Non Donor FM build set up
https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t3029-guide-non-donor-force-master

##7 - Posted Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:32 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Hybrid  Non-Donor FD FM? EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Moved to correct section.(i hope) Smile

##8 - Posted Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:46 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

joelopena wrote:Just hunt if you dont want to spend real money

@Legion what do you mean by "Hybrid ForceMaster"
Full Donor/Full NonDonor/Switcher?

If you could understand the concept of the following information
Aurum ForceMaster Sets
All Stats +1000
Hp +500%
Added Damage of Critical Hits + 1000%
Stamina + 500

Donation Set Bonuses:
All Stats: + 1000
Hp: 500%
Attack: 500%
Mp: 500%
Pvp Damage: 100%

Giftbox: +1

Atk Knuckle
All Stats +1000
Health +500%
Attack +500%

Atk Shield
All Stats +1000
Health +1000%
Attack +1000%

MP knuckle
All Stats +1000
Health +500%
Mp +500%

MP Shield
All Stats +1000
Health +500%
Mp +500%

italic means PvP
bold means atk and tank
underline means farming

So when it comes to PvP
Donation Set Bonuses:
All Stats: + 1000
Hp: 500%
Attack: 500%
Mp: 500%
Pvp Damage: 100%
Giftbox: +1 <---- no one really cares about the Giftbox...

I am a hybrid for a reason.....SAVE on Red Perins... I do not need farming Arcanist, when I can combine Giftbox DF with Lucky Pet+3 and SeaKing Cloak.

##9 - Posted Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:18 am

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

focus 75% on the in game while focus 25% on the donations. you can really find some desent awakes in the private shops.

##11 - Posted Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:42 am

JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Hybrid  Non-Donor FD FM? EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

I just want to point out something.

LEgionDark wrote: I do not need farming Arcanist, when I can combine Giftbox DF with Lucky Pet+3 and SeaKing Cloak.

This is no true Smile

##13 - Posted Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:05 am
WeedLove

WeedLove

Hybrid  Non-Donor FD FM? EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

FireGhost99 wrote:So what I want to do is have a good FM for siege and arena but i don't want to spend $100 on DP. So is there some items that i can use instead of Donor items? I'm looking to build a FM for around $60 or 66 DP. What do I i buy with DP and what can I get away with without spending DP on?
I want to have 500m+ Asal is that possible or is that out of the question? All advice is welcome.

I dont know how you define Hybrid, base on what you have said Hybrid = Semi-FD (FD + Non-FD Items) *FD = FULL DONATE*. Plus 66DP is a lot, like what they said, use your DP to get RP(s) then buy your Gears.

JackSparrowYAY wrote:I just want to point out something.

LEgionDark wrote: I do not need farming Arcanist, when I can combine Giftbox DF with Lucky Pet+3 and SeaKing Cloak.

This is no true Smile

Leave him alone, he farms with his precious FM ridicule HAHA!

##14 - Posted Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:54 am

JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Btw, Fireghost, I think that you can actually pretty much make a full donor FM for siege with max 65$. 65$ equals to 65 DP, so here we go!

5 DP for pet
+Perins for making a +800 Str or INT on pet. Or a mix of 300/600.
10 DP for fashion
10 DP for accessory
15 DP for aurum
5 DP for weapon
5 DP for shield
+280 RP for Mazey Cards for aurum, shield and weapon
A total of 10 DP for sopas on boots and gloves. Then you just make 300/600 STR/INT or INT/STR on helm, suit, wep and shield.
At last, you make mix awakenings of STR and INT on accessory and/or fashion to make sure that you have 2k more Str than INT.

All this cost 50 DP plus almost 300 RP. The rest of you 15 DP can be sold for 600 RP.  sneer

And Acacia, you don't necessarily need to use an Arcanist to farm RC and quest items. In fact, it is only better if you got auto collect stone of Qi and/or RC

EDIT: am too lazy to check if the prices are correct, cuz im using a Cell phone to post this ^_^

##16 - Posted Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:29 am

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

JackSparrowYAY wrote:I just want to point out something.

This is no true Smile
Actual, it is true. I have a FM that can farm by using sea king cloak, lucky pet +3 and a donation fashion (giftbox+1)

Acacia wrote: Er I know, I said you could use any class that you choose, but most people use Arcanist's because its easier/faster for some people.

if you can combine speed awakes with str and ICD awakes, you can really have a blast with hunting down arcanist while hitting the QI monsters, with asal as a defense skill. You will still have enough str/int to actual knock out the arcanist.

##18 - Posted Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:04 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

This discussion is getting off topic now (also thanks to me :3), but anyway.

Using asal as a defensive skill is useless when it comes to qi and RC farming, since every farmer should bring ress scrolls just in case they get pked. There is often and/or in most situations no need to PvP when farming, especially in server 2 :O

And it will always be better using an Arcanist for farming when you have autocollect stones. If you got RC stone, then you could blast away 10 monsters in Azria before a Forcemaster has even taken down his third monster. And if you got QI stone, then you will be able to kill a bunch of monster before a Forcemaster or any other classes has killed as much monster as you have in just a second or two. And note that you dont even have to pick up the drops, because the autocollect stones do the job for you. However, without those stones, then all classes can pretty much farm with the same speed.

Anyway, back to topic. You can spend Perins on awakenings and blessings,  except in boots and gloves. Also, because making i.e. 900 Str awakenings using awake scrolls or Perins is pretty hard, you could just make a mix of int and Str 300/600. In addition, instead of donate  accessory, using the vote accessory is fully possible. Without donate accessory, the price would be liek 40 DP. Though it is cheaper, as our fellow friends have said, to sell DP (200 RP/5DP) and then buy a FD ForceMaster Smile

##19 - Posted Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:49 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

That is the thing about being a hybrid ForceMaster. You are able to do things that no one wants to do. Jack, you have forgotten that PK is a PvP style. FM are good at PVP, which also includes PK. If you have forgotten that Arcanists are HnR and that they are great at speed. So, if you are abile to use the speed along with asal awakes, you got a pretty good HnR ASAL ForceMaster. I m not talking about GW, but actual the speed awakes. You do not need Wind A cards, when you can use the speed awakes, which can combine with the Mazey Weapon cards..... That is thing about me being FM, I do not limit myself to the Asal, I go beyond the asal.

##20 - Posted Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:23 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

I have not forgotten that pk is PvP Wink
Farming is purely PvE, and that is the reason why most arcanists are badly geared. I could one shot almost all of them with a single changed shot from my non-FD psykeeper without any good int awakes. You get the point. Now, from my experiences, PvP, aka PK, becomes important when someone is stealing your spot or you just want to get rid of the rude invaders. In this case, asal is used as an offensive skill. In most cases you could just spam some sonic hands to get rid of your target player. My point is that the PvP battle will last until you or your opponent are out of ress scrolls, and asal isnt really important in most cases. Your opponent doesnt have to be an Arcanist though. If it was a yj or a psy, then you could have a good chance of losing. Personally i just go to another place and farm.

And about the HnR. It pretty much doesnt exist in Mazey Flyff.

I hope that we could end this farming tingy, cuz the author of this topic had not even mentioned one single word about farming. And the hybrid tingy... This is about Donor mand non donor hybrid, not PvE and PvP.

##21 - Posted Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:00 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Actual, Jack. Hybrid is about cheaply built class that can be related to both PvP and PvE. Havent you forgot what 1v1 FM is? A Damage Class FM. That is what our Aurum set for FM is about....The stats for Tank Master, Damage Master and ASAL MAster. Not only that, but, a combination of the giftbox, seaKing Cloak and Lucky Pet, is a cheap built Farming Master. Hybrid is also about saving up on in-game funds, in order to afford a more better equipment without the need to donate.

##22 - Posted Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:01 am

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Ace, I m just going leave it as this.... None of you guys will ever convenice me difference.

##24 - Posted Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:25 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

You're getting offtopic, that's pretty much it lol.

##25 - Posted Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:28 am

Sponsored content

Hybrid  Non-Donor FD FM? Empty
Sponsored content

##26 - Posted

Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum