You are not connected. Please login or register

Hybrid Non-Donor FD FM?

Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Hybrid  Non-Donor FD FM? - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

I am non donor forcemaster....duh. I am not going to waste red perins on a class that you are only able to play it for 30minutes every two hours.

Hybrid means getting the things that you need without having to spend so much more red perins and without the need to spend additional red perins on other classes as well.

##26 - Posted Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:18 pm
Ramon

Ramon

Ex-GM
Hybrid  Non-Donor FD FM? - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 233
Ramon

LEgionDark wrote:I am non donor forcemaster....duh. I am not going to waste red perins on a class that you are only able to play it for 30minutes every two hours.

Hybrid means getting the things that you need without having to spend so much more red perins and without the need to spend additional red perins on other classes as well.

Just stop it already, it's fine if you dont want to get off from your opinion but as you can see everyone else is telling you different. There are much much MUCH better ways of farming your stuff, than the "method" you are using.

People have always been telling you that, and if you dont want to see it thats fine, but stop spreading your so-called "best method" when its simply not true, no one in this topic will change their opinion on farming and agree with your points.

##27 - Posted Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:43 am

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Hybrid  Non-Donor FD FM? - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Hybrid is a very complex to a degree that it leads away from the concept of the pure builds of any class; for an example; a FM. STA is Pure, so is Str/INT, both are  pure builds, since str/int deals with asal and sta deals with defense/Sta. So,  hybrid would be a mixture of sta/str/int all in one without using the pure awakes

Florentina wrote:Just stop it already,

No what, There is nothing wrong about talking about the hybrids. Second off, I have never said that my way is the best way to do things.

Edit by Florentina: No double posts, use the edit button.

##29 - Posted Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:18 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Hybrid  Non-Donor FD FM? - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

There is nothing wrong that you have your own opinions and ways of playing this game. The problem I got with you is the way you express your opinions in; it sounds like your way of building a FM is the best, and your way of gaming is the best. You, LEgionDark always defend yourself every time there are posts that give a negative comment on your thoughts. Oh well, it is natural to defend oneself against those posts, but I got this feeling that you never give up or realize that you might actually have been wrong in something and maybe want to change your idea on what is true and what is not. For example: farming with a Forcemaster. (Don't comment on this farming tingy please). So if there are any comments or posts that you dislike, write a comment/post that is easy to understand. And if they don't stop posting those posts or don't stop disagreing with you, then I suggest you to leave it and live life as you wish to do, if you know what I mean.

Spesifically to this topic: please read what the question actually is. You have mentioned things like farming, HnR, PVE and all those stuff. What in the world has PvE anything to do in this topic? And especially farming. Why in the lord's name would you even mention it?
So in this topic, please dont talk about all these farming and sta and Str and what the definition of hybrid means. Most of us ain't grownups like you, but especially you should know that hybrid in this topic means A MIX OF DONATED AND NON DONATED EQUIPMENTS.

I wish I hadn't posted this, but I feel that it is necessary especially because the topic went from donor non donor discussion to LEgionDark discussion.

##30 - Posted Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:58 pm

Sponsored content

Hybrid  Non-Donor FD FM? - Page 2 Empty
Sponsored content

##31 - Posted

Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum