You are not connected. Please login or register

Some IDEAS to make ITEM prices low.

Shinon

Shinon

Contributor
Some IDEAS to make ITEM prices low. EmptyPosts : 526
Shinon

1. Make an event which runs for 2-4 days only.

Hunt Q.I's for Donate items (ex. 3000 Teddy Bears + 3000 Colored Crystals - Azria Drop for some Donate items.)

The four basic laws of supply and demand are:

If demand increases and supply remains unchanged, a shortage occurs, leading to a higher equilibrium price.

If demand decreases supply remains unchanged, a surplus occurs, leading to a lower equilibrium price.

If demand remains unchanged and supply increases, a surplus occurs, leading to a lower equilibrium price.

If demand remains unchanged and supply decreases, a shortage occurs, leading to a higher equilibrium price.

2. Another way of donation  glare glare

##1 - Posted Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:54 pm
cerwinamcel

cerwinamcel

Some IDEAS to make ITEM prices low. EmptyPosts : 68
cerwinamcel

like the idea Very Happy with this, we can attract more players .

##2 - Posted Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:45 pm
oResort

oResort

Some IDEAS to make ITEM prices low. EmptyPosts : 177
oResort

I believe new donation methods are being looked in to for the future.

#Moved to Suggestions Section

##3 - Posted Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:22 am
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/ResortFG
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Some IDEAS to make ITEM prices low. EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I couldn't agree more.

##4 - Posted Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:37 pm
Sa3dS

Sa3dS

Some IDEAS to make ITEM prices low. EmptyPosts : 29
Sa3dS

1. -1.
why? because donations are what keeps this server alive, and with an event like this donation rate would drop so much during and after the event because people will hyper farm and the items in game would be so cheap for so long after the event that people would not find donating worth it.

2. IIRC another method of donating (primarily for Asia) is being processed and is being worked on.

##5 - Posted Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:13 am
Sonorpearl

Sonorpearl

Some IDEAS to make ITEM prices low. EmptyPosts : 6
Sonorpearl

Please read it completly and try understand what I want to say. Very Happy

I strongly disagree to what you are saying about the prices. You can easily get 15-20 RP as a complete newbie per Hour. I started 2 days ago and now have earned 350 RP. And Donor Things costs 300-400 RP. You just need to be try things out. Best farming methods and giant hunting. I know that I play very much. My Money isnt compareable to overall, but if you just try a nice method for 2 hours per day and play 1-2 Weeks you will have Donor Things.

On the other Hand new Option for getting money, equally as the farming / giant hunting. Would be pretty nice to have. I agree with that Idea in a certain area. Its a kinda nice Idea. Because just hitting mobs, can get kinda boring. Very Happy And again, I don´t hate your idea about new methods (I love them), I just disagree on that to lower the prices indirectly. You can "lower" it in that way, that people who won´t farm mobs all the time, have a chance to get Donor things. But it should still be work to get Donor Items.

If you have other opinions, please tell me them, because it is that what I have seen so far. And if you want to know some methods, I can gladly tell you about them. Very Happy

##6 - Posted Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:01 am

Sponsored content

Some IDEAS to make ITEM prices low. Empty
Sponsored content

##7 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum