You are not connected. Please login or register

Please Re - Balance Of Classes Urgent !

Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

joelopena

joelopena

Please Re - Balance Of Classes Urgent ! - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 203
joelopena

how about remove macro to make it fair to all the players?

##26 - Posted Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:46 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Please Re - Balance Of Classes Urgent ! - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Re-Balance this class character or that class character...no matter how much time is spent, there is always going to be that one class that is OP over all of them. It has been built into the mainframe of Flyff for a reason...thats is too make money off of the OP character.

What am I going on now about? A simple concept of business, especially when it comes to online gaming. A game will have major OP stuff, in order to draw in more players, which means more money can be spent on a server. In order to take on a OP character, it would require more income being placed on a non-OP character, to be able to match the end result of a OP character.

The fact is that I m going beyond the 8 characters and their task, in seeing character formulas and their random If formulas that deals with random numbers that has been coded into the software. That is the thing, I see bunch of coded what ifs involving this game. It is all base on random chances.

Last edited by LEgionDark on Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

##27 - Posted Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:24 pm
Daily

Daily

Head Admin¦Community Manager
Please Re - Balance Of Classes Urgent ! - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 1563
Bulbasaur  Charmander  Eevee  Pikachu  Snorlax  Squirtle  Vulpix 
Daily

LEgionDark wrote:Re-Balance this class character or that class character...no matter how much time is spent, there is always going to be that one class that is OP over all of them. It has been built into the mainframe of Flyff for a reason...thats is too make money off of the OP character.

I'm sorry, but what? What are you on about now x,x

##28 - Posted Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:49 pm
http://www.mazeyflyff.com/
Ramon

Ramon

Ex-GM
Please Re - Balance Of Classes Urgent ! - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 233
Ramon

LEgionDark wrote:Re-Balance this class character or that class character...no matter how much time is spent, there is always going to be that one class that is OP over all of them. It has been built into the mainframe of Flyff for a reason...thats is too make money off of the OP character.

I really, really REALLY hope you are not still on about FM being OP with his 1v1 5m Damage...

##29 - Posted Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:16 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Actual, I have been talking about the random possibilities that are within this game. There will never to be the same hit amount of damage appearance at the same time. It is all random.

##30 - Posted Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:07 pm
Daily

Daily

Please Re - Balance Of Classes Urgent ! - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 1563
Bulbasaur  Charmander  Eevee  Pikachu  Snorlax  Squirtle  Vulpix 
Daily

LEgionDark wrote:Actual, I have been talking about the random possibilities that are within this game. There will never to be the same hit amount of damage appearance at the same time. It is all random.

Idk what this means.
But yolo. Every class has pros and cons. e,e'

##31 - Posted Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:13 am
http://www.mazeyflyff.com/
Ramon

Ramon

Ex-GM
Please Re - Balance Of Classes Urgent ! - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 233
Ramon

Daily wrote:
LEgionDark wrote:Actual, I have been talking about the random possibilities that are within this game. There will never to be the same hit amount of damage appearance at the same time. It is all random.

Idk what this means.
But yolo. Every class has pros and cons. e,e'

^Basically just this.

The FM is a good class with its own advantages and disadvantages (and no Dungeons/Farming are not his advantages...), the same goes for every other class in the game.

##32 - Posted Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:28 am
Amnesty

Amnesty

Game Master
Game Master
Please Re - Balance Of Classes Urgent ! - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 188
Amnesty

Melee damage is probably within -/+10% of your normal hit in terms of "randomness." Skills damage has an even smaller margin.

##33 - Posted Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:25 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

The R.C.A.D or Random Calculate Action Dice as I will call it. These all 8 classes runs on this RCAD, so if one class needs to be re-balance, then the other seven characters needs to be re-balance as well.

##34 - Posted Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:56 pm

Sponsored content

Please Re - Balance Of Classes Urgent ! - Page 2 Empty
Sponsored content

##35 - Posted

Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum