You are not connected. Please login or register

Timer Ban or Mute Command

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Timer Ban or Mute Command  EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

I would suggest that Ambassadors have a timer ban like X-Chat Mod has on the Mazey Flyff Chat room. Especially when it involves players being disrespect. If you use %warning to inform them whats wrong, it usually wont work, which it would end up leading towards %kick, but that sometimes does not work at. which leads towards %ban. Which I believe there should be another way to keep the situation under control.

##1 - Posted Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:01 am
MzRo3ie

MzRo3ie

Timer Ban or Mute Command  EmptyPosts : 102
MzRo3ie

some players right now for some random reason trying to prove that you're a bad Ambassador ,, they don't like someone coming in-game and trying to enforce the law on them since the GM's (and correct me if i'm wrong) they enforce the law when they have many evidence and after a long investigating...

i would say +1 for the "Timer Mute" it's the most affective and i think you should be able to freeze people 2 !!!

that's what i think (again if im wrong please correct me)

Thanks <3

##2 - Posted Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:34 pm
diboy525

diboy525

Timer Ban or Mute Command  EmptyPosts : 126
diboy525

^ Freezing players would cause outrage and a spam of threads complaining about the freezing. HAHAHA I think the mute would be enough.

##3 - Posted Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:55 pm
MzRo3ie

MzRo3ie

MzRo3ie

diboy525 wrote:^ Freezing players would cause outrage and a spam of threads complaining about the freezing. HAHAHA I think the mute would be enough.

xD and you don't think Banning will cause outrage!!

about freeze i ment like 15~30min max as a warning ^,^ not op

##4 - Posted Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:46 pm
diboy525

diboy525

Timer Ban or Mute Command  EmptyPosts : 126
diboy525

MzRo3ie wrote:
diboy525 wrote:^ Freezing players would cause outrage and a spam of threads complaining about the freezing. HAHAHA I think the mute would be enough.

Well some people only use dummy accounts when breaking the law. So even freezing won't really help. They're just going to use another character while the other is frozen XD

##5 - Posted Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:09 am
MzRo3ie

MzRo3ie

MzRo3ie

diboy525 wrote:
MzRo3ie wrote:

Well some people only use dummy accounts when breaking the law. So even freezing won't really help. They're just going to use another character while the other is frozen XD

i don't know about these players -.-' troling on the server for fun!!
freeze is used as warning not as punishment ^,^

##6 - Posted Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:50 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

MzRo3ie wrote:some players right now for some random reason trying to prove that you're a bad Ambassador ,, they don't like someone coming in-game and trying to enforce the law on them since the GM's (and correct me if i'm wrong) they enforce the law when they have many evidence and after a long investigating...

i would say +1 for the "Timer Mute" it's the most affective and i think you should be able to freeze people 2 !!!

that's what i think (again if im wrong please correct me)

Thanks <3

That's the thing. I'm doing my best in helping them out. I do give out my warnings first, before making a second step. With that being said, I would like to see other options out in play, that would really work. For one example: Lord's mute skill that the lord player uses sometimes to hush certain players.

##7 - Posted Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:03 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

Timer Ban or Mute Command  EmptyPosts : 193
Nowaki

dont take it bad.... But really, im not agree with Assamdadasd having %ban command, Ban is the last weapon of an staff member, after they decide that X person should stop playing for X reason with enough proves of it....thats why we have Gms to invesgate proves and everything, while an Assamdsadads, as i see is more an online helper, if something extreme happens then assamdsadsa shoudl tell the DMs so they take actions, but allowing an online-helper to Ban you in the act.... is no good at all...

Back to the topic, im agree with %mute_xtime it may help alot ^^

##8 - Posted Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:27 pm
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
Timer Ban or Mute Command  EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

Nowaki wrote:dont take it bad.... But really, im not agree with Assamdadasd having %ban command, Ban is the last weapon of an staff member, after they decide that X person should stop playing for X reason with enough proves of it....thats why we have Gms to invesgate proves and everything, while an Assamdsadads, as i see is more an online helper, if something extreme happens then assamdsadsa shoudl tell the DMs so they take actions, but allowing an online-helper to Ban you in the act.... is no good at all...

Back to the topic, im agree with %mute_xtime it may help alot ^^

Ambassadors are there to serve as rule enforcer .. Not just online helper. See, GMs do not play every time that's why Ambassadors are the ones to take action.. Players report to GMs to ban someone.. And you're saying that Ambassadors should just report too instead of Banning someone who they caught in act breaking a rule?

That is why Legion is requesting for Timer Ban so that he would not use the Permanent Ban.

##9 - Posted Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:38 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t2331-the-new-rules-of-mazey-flyff

That right there is my guide. I have to make sure there is peace in the community and else monitor any thing that can be considered breaking the rules of Mazey.

There will be NO selling Items/Accounts/DP in-game for real life currency. If caught, you will be instantly and permanently banned, no questions asked. <----- That's the only time a Ban is need to come into play. But not only that, it is there to re-insure that the players who does things legal is not having their time and effort being stolen by those who do illegal activities in Mazey Flyff.

This program is created to meet the concerns of the Community. Also this program is give some short of assists to GMs. I truly believe that this program is to make sure that Players are not left behind in the dark.

##10 - Posted Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:11 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

I big time request a timer ban as well as mute button. It appears that no one gives a respect to the rules or to the staff or to the ambassadors of Mazey Flyff.

I m doing my best within my limited powers as the Ambassadors for you guys. I am trying to keep myself more active in the game so that you guys do have your questions answered and be directed to the right location and ect....

##11 - Posted Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:25 am

Sponsored content

Timer Ban or Mute Command  Empty
Sponsored content

##12 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum