You are not connected. Please login or register

Petition to add /ressurect command for siege

Teiji

Teiji

Petition to add /ressurect command for siege EmptyPosts : 4
Teiji

We all get this annoying bug sometimes that if we die while on air (velocity scroll bug or jump bug) prevents the use of any skills. I know that theres an option to fix this with the command /forcekillself, but it cost us 1 siege life.

Since the ressurection scrolls are purchasable in NPC with penyas I dont really see a big problem of this command to be abused (boss hunts etc)

If it is a major problem for other PvP Modes which I dont know what then you could make an option to be able to only use this during siege.

We shouldnt lose 1 life because of a bug and I dont know much about programing/adding commands in game but it would make the siege experience way better.

Thoughts?

##1 - Posted Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:44 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Petition to add /ressurect command for siege EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you talking about that siege bug when we sometimes can't use any skills or potions et al?

I believe there is a simple solution to that without even using the /forcekillself command. You can just jump towards the wall of "arena siege" and somehow it will un-bug you. That is in case we are talking about the same thing.

And if somehow you got bugged before you will 'respawn' inside siege arena, then just simply jump at the wall at the back of the respawn area.

And I believe that adding a resurrection scroll will somehow be used on a different way or might be abused on some point.

##2 - Posted Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:24 am
Teiji

Teiji

Petition to add /ressurect command for siege EmptyPosts : 4
Teiji

Shai wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you talking about that siege bug when we sometimes can't use any skills or potions et al?

I believe there is a simple solution to that without even using the /forcekillself command. You can just jump towards the wall of "arena siege" and somehow it will un-bug you. That is in case we are talking about the same thing.

And if somehow you got bugged before you will 'respawn' inside siege arena, then just simply jump at the wall at the back of the respawn area.

And I believe that adding a resurrection scroll will somehow be used on a different way or might be abused on some point.

I did not know about this solution but thanks for clearing things up regarding this issue Very Happy

You can lock the topic now.

##3 - Posted Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:37 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Petition to add /ressurect command for siege EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

I believe that the /forceselfkill command will be abused if it wouldn't cost the player a life point. My thoughts are that one can simply use the command to hide and avoid getting killed, at the same time as having a tactical advantage. This counts especially for Harlequins and Crackshooters.

#Closed as requested

##4 - Posted Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:39 am

Sponsored content

Petition to add /ressurect command for siege Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum