You are not connected. Please login or register

Question about classes.

ItsGodzirra

ItsGodzirra

Question about classes. EmptyPosts : 39
ItsGodzirra

PLEASE ONLY ANSWER IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!
What's good, y'all? I recently got back to Mazey Flyff from a long hiatus, and I've come to notice that YJ's are EVERYWHERE. What's a good class for countering them? I want a class that can have a good amount of health (1 bil minimum?) and can pack a punch when it needs to and do OK in guild siege. I'm thinking Psykeeper, but how should I build it in a way that it can have a mix of good health and good damage? I'm also willing to buy any SOPA scrolls, so you tell me which sopa scrolls I need and on what piece of armor. And I need to know what pet I should have. My final question is whether I should buy an MP DS shield, or just use the normal DS shield (which I would prefer because I can transfer it from my YJ)

But there is the possibility of being a knight. As a knight, I want the same scenario with moderately high health (700mil?) and good damage. I'll need a listing of what SOPA's to use, and on what items.

Last edited by ItsGodzirra on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total

##1 - Posted Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:35 am
ItsGodzirra

ItsGodzirra

ItsGodzirra

Bump.

##2 - Posted Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:56 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Question about classes. EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Try to edit your posts, to avoid double posting. Thx.

##3 - Posted Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:15 pm
cerwinamcel

cerwinamcel

Question about classes. EmptyPosts : 68
cerwinamcel

if mentalist . try to make a switcher with sta and int sopa . buy aurum mentalist and all donor equip. with temps from what i know they can get 1.3b hp pure sta + full donor + couple + everything. i think something like that.

##4 - Posted Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:31 pm
ItsGodzirra

ItsGodzirra

ItsGodzirra

cerwinamcel wrote:if mentalist . try to make a switcher with sta and int sopa . buy aurum mentalist and all donor equip. with temps from what i know they can get 1.3b hp pure sta + full donor + couple + everything. i think something like that.

I'm NEVER doing this "switcher" stuff. I just want one solid build.

##5 - Posted Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:53 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

Question about classes. EmptyPosts : 193
Nowaki

the only onces who can reach 1b or more Hp are templars.. Around 1.3b When Full Doante couple power ups everything.
Templar:
Good points:
-1.3b Hp
-Reflect damage
Bad:
-low damage 40m~60m per skill +/- on full Sta

Force master:
Azal on full damage: Hit is 1.1b (that was my max) or more if you know how to do it
Hp on Full damage: 250m +/-
Azal on Full STA: 200m-300m ~
Hp on Full sta: Hp is higger than 690m on full sta
Good points:
-Azal OP
-Enough Hp on full sta to tank a HOP at siege
-Azal casting is OP as damage, is too fast
-"Range" azal
Bad:
-they are Fking Op ¬¬ Nothing bad at all

Harle:
HOP on Fulldamage: 691m On full damage evertything on
Hp on full damage: 200m ~
HOP on Full Sta: 230m~
HP on Full Sta: 560m ~ [still Stats "h" on Str, havent tryed them on STA]

Good points:
-Hop
-Dark Ilusion <-
-Pande, Greeting & vital stab hit about 210m on full damage ... 100m~ full sta

Bad:
-Terryble slow Motion time, making Skills almost useless since while u cast 1 skill out of DI your dead...
-If no DI you're an easy target

Crack & Slayer are for Farm, Seraph can farm or buff, Arca for RC farm and can Pvp but i cant give you info about it since i dont really know them on Full donate. And about mentalist, i really dont know just a Few menta around, but they are easy target (atleast the 1 or 2 i meet) at siege

##6 - Posted Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:46 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Question about classes. EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

It's kinda impossible without using switch to be honest. But if you are looking for a balanced class, why dont you try templar? I beleive it can have like 700m hp with 200m damage using skills. And since you are mostly occupied to tank yj, i think 700m is enough. Just balance sta and str. Reach 700m then adjust some awakes or items to str. But you have to consider that players can easily spam red mantis so you might have a hard time killing some siegers.

##7 - Posted Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:05 am
ItsGodzirra

ItsGodzirra

ItsGodzirra

Shai wrote:It's kinda impossible without using switch to be honest. But if you are looking for a balanced class, why dont you try templar? I beleive it can have like 700m hp with 200m damage using skills. And since you are mostly occupied to tank yj, i think 700m is enough. Just balance sta and str. Reach 700m then adjust some awakes or items to str. But you have to consider that players can easily spam red mantis so you might have a hard time killing some siegers.
How can I build my templar so that he has 700 mil HP and 200mil damage?

##8 - Posted Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:14 am
Nowaki

Nowaki

Nowaki

ItsGodzirra wrote:
Shai wrote:It's kinda impossible without using switch to be honest. But if you are looking for a balanced class, why dont you try templar? I beleive it can have like 700m hp with 200m damage using skills. And since you are mostly occupied to tank yj, i think 700m is enough. Just balance sta and str. Reach 700m then adjust some awakes or items to str. But you have to consider that players can easily spam red mantis so you might have a hard time killing some siegers.
How can I build my templar so that he has 700 mil HP and 200mil damage?
you cant have 700m hp & 200m damage, Full damage templar hit like 210m per skills with about 400~500m hp (not sure about, the hp can be lower)

##9 - Posted Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:06 am
Kyon

Kyon

Question about classes. EmptyPosts : 52
Kyon

Nowaki wrote:the only onces who can reach 1b or more Hp are templars.. Around 1.3b When Full Doante couple power ups everything.
Templar:
Good points:
-1.3b Hp
-Reflect damage
Bad:

Force master:
Azal on full damage: Hit is 1.1b (that was my max) or more if you know how to do it
Good points:
-Azal OP
-"Range" azal
Bad:

Harle:

Good points:
-Hop
-Dark Ilusion <-

Bad:
-Terryble slow Motion time, making Skills almost useless since while u cast 1 skill out of DI your dead...

Crack & Slayer are for Farm, Seraph can farm or buff, Arca for RC farm and can Pvp but i cant give you info about it since i dont really know them on Full donate. And about mentalist, i really dont know just a Few menta around, but they are easy target (atleast the 1 or 2 i meet) at siege

With the new update, Hop can go over 700m now

##10 - Posted Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:00 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

Nowaki

Kyon wrote:
Nowaki wrote:the only onces who can reach 1b or more Hp are templars.. Around 1.3b When Full Doante couple power ups everything.
Templar:
Good points:
-1.3b Hp
-Reflect damage
Bad:

Force master:
Good points:
-Azal OP
-"Range" azal
Bad:

Harle:

Good points:
-Hop
-Dark Ilusion <-

Bad:

With the new update, Hop can go over 700m now
already tested it, damage still the same

##11 - Posted Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:41 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Question about classes. EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Azall wrote:I play mostly templar, and i am FD in sta, but i was thinking playing with offensive side.

Which one would serve be better -> "Skills" STR or 1vs1 ICD

It's kind a pricey to donate or buy dp gear from other players, so i would appriciate any oppinions about the matter, it would be cool if someone who has played Templar and has some realistic knowlenge about it.

My original idea was to buy new SOPA for my sword and make it to SOPA "STR", and buy 2h axe, make it to SOPA "STA", then buy another Aurum with SOPA "STR" and re-blessing my another donor cs with 3x STR.
End-note if needed i have another Dark Soul "ATK" shield, for more damage if needed.

Azall wrote:I bought STR switch for my Templar, and second aurum, Fashion + Weapon and Shield, i am able to hit up to 160m with skills while having 700m+ hp.

I can't say wether it will be enough in sieges, but at least looking at max damage of Yj, you should be able to tank it "500-600m".

Take in concideration that, i haven't finished 100% in my gear yet, i think it might be possible to get 200m damage / 800m hp.

Wether it will be workable in Top pvp or not, i can't say, but when i have some more info and testing, i will let you know.

^This.

Source: https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t2998-templar-skills-vs-icd

https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t3144-templar-worth-it-anymore

##12 - Posted Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:09 pm

Sponsored content

Question about classes. Empty
Sponsored content

##13 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum