Suggestions for forums

Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Suggestions for forums EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Is there any active forum mod? Sorry to ask, it iust seems to me that forums is kinda messy. Let us start.

1. Market thread. It seems crowded with one player making multiple threads for buying, selling, or trading. I suggest that they should only allow one thread per player and just update the thread or bump every twelve or twenty four hours. The thread should be named with player name and selling, buying, trading thread. Example: Shai's B/S/T thread. I dont know if this has been suggested before. If yes, then i apologize for making another one.

2. Price check thread. I just thought about this a minute ago since i want to price check some stuff and im not sure where will i make a thread. I thought that it should be placed on market thread rather than on general discussion or off-topic.

That would be all. Leave comments if needed. Thank you.

##1 - Posted Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:38 pm
Kazwell

Kazwell

Contributor
Suggestions for forums EmptyPosts : 770
Kazwell

1. That's why there are Archives Smile

2. I rather put this thread on General discussion

##2 - Posted Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:10 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Suggestions for forums EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

So you mean that we can post on archives? That, I didn't know. I thought that archives is for deleted post only. If they will delete and delete every post, it must be tiring then. I think we need a little more of discipline, especially on the market thread where we always want to buy and sell something.

Okay then. Just in case this won't be accepted, then I'll put my future price check thread on general discussion. I really don't know where, honestly.  Smile 

##3 - Posted Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:20 pm
Kazwell

Kazwell

Contributor
Suggestions for forums EmptyPosts : 770
Kazwell

No , i meant even if people post useless topic on Market Thread , that wouldn't be a problem because they will just be moved to the Archives if they are too many

##4 - Posted Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:13 am

Sponsored content

Suggestions for forums Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum