You are not connected. Please login or register

Why does my asal casts slow? :(

iFourTwenty

iFourTwenty

Why does my asal casts slow? :( EmptyPosts : 22
iFourTwenty

Help please, my asal casts slow. but i have 800% DCT. and sometimes i cant cast my asal even tho i already pressed the hotkey. I have mp and fp but still doesnt cast. and sometimes its slow. a 200% DCT beat my 800% DCT

Help pleaseeeeeeeee

##1 - Posted Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:09 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Why does my asal casts slow? :( EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

The problem is that you have too much DCT, which having too much DCT slows down the ASAL, since ASAL is both Physical and Magic spell. High amount of DCT is mainy for magic class: Psy, Ele, and RMs.

##2 - Posted Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:38 pm
Amnesty

Amnesty

Game Master
Game Master
Why does my asal casts slow? :( EmptyPosts : 188
Amnesty

After ~150% DCT, all asals/skills have the same speed. You're being outcasted due to lag/positioning. With practice, you can outcast anyone regardless of your DCT (so long as it's above 150%).

##3 - Posted Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:20 am

Screwbacca

Why does my asal casts slow? :( EmptyPosts : 14
Screwbacca

LEgionDark wrote:The problem is that you have too much DCT, which having too much DCT slows down the ASAL, since ASAL is both Physical and Magic spell. High amount of DCT is mainy for magic class: Psy, Ele, and RMs.
What are you talking about? DCT has a cap and at that point the cast speed of magic skills plateaus and remains constant. What server did you play where skills became slower as the amount of DCT increased? sigh

##4 - Posted Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:37 am

makedamnit

Why does my asal casts slow? :( EmptyPosts : 111
makedamnit

LEgionDark wrote:The problem is that you have too much DCT, which having too much DCT slows down the ASAL, since ASAL is both Physical and Magic spell. High amount of DCT is mainy for magic class: Psy, Ele, and RMs.

Too much DCT slows down your asal? What server did you play that DCT slows your casting down?
DCT has a CAP of 100%, excess of that sometimes leads you to glitch or positioning delay.

Refer to Flyff Wiki FAQ you will find your answer regarding the DCT problem since Flyff Started.

##5 - Posted Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:10 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

Why does my asal casts slow? :( EmptyPosts : 193
Nowaki

Screwbacca wrote:
What are you talking about? DCT has a cap and at that point the cast speed of magic skills plateaus and remains constant. What server did you play where skills became slower as the amount of DCT increased? sigh
Actually since we have OP higger stats, Having Too much DCT works oposite, is a bug/glitch of flyff in general [just that in official, you cant get that much] Too much DCT doesnt exactly slow your azal, it just bug your DCT making it be less more than a "normal" value

##6 - Posted Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:17 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Screwbacca wrote:

makedamnit wrote:

Too much DCT slows down your asal? What server did you play that DCT slows your casting down?
DCT has a CAP of 100%, excess of that sometimes leads you to glitch or positioning delay.

Refer to Flyff Wiki FAQ you will find your answer regarding the DCT problem since Flyff Started.

Nowaki wrote:
Screwbacca wrote:
Actually since we have OP higger stats, Having Too much DCT works oposite, is a bug/glitch of flyff in general [just that in official, you cant get that much] Too much DCT doesnt exactly slow your azal, it just bug your DCT making it be less more than a "normal" value

ForceMaster is Mazey's M1A1 Main Battle Tank. In order for the ForceMaster's asal to be projected correctly onto a target. It needs to have the DCT Percentage at a correct amount. If others asal is projected correctly without any signs of slow projections, then that would means the DCT Percentage is either too much or it needs to be more adjusted to make sure the ASAL projection hits its targets without any mishaps or misfiring.

##7 - Posted Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:11 pm
iFourTwenty

iFourTwenty

iFourTwenty

So should i make my DCT 300% only?

##8 - Posted Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:34 pm
Amnesty

Amnesty

Game Master
Game Master
Why does my asal casts slow? :( EmptyPosts : 188
Amnesty

Yeah, DCT from Mazey Stat Cards is more than enough. 300% works as well.

##9 - Posted Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:59 pm
iFourTwenty

iFourTwenty

iFourTwenty

How do i fix my other problem? when i do asal im slow mo, remember when doing asal your character does a spinning move? mine does that too but in a slow motion way. i have DCT already

##10 - Posted Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:26 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

If you have what Amnesty suggested; Mazey cards or 300% DCT. But you still have a slow motion, then there could be another reason why you still have a slow motion.

##11 - Posted Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:43 am
Demonic

Demonic

Why does my asal casts slow? :( EmptyPosts : 12
Demonic

I have 1k dct and  im not slow at all lol  maybe ur lag bro Smile or wha other player said "delay" lol . . .

##12 - Posted Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:47 am
iPvPeRz

iPvPeRz

Why does my asal casts slow? :( EmptyPosts : 47
iPvPeRz

hmm...specially 100 dct is enough even ur seraph, arcanist , mentalist or forcemaster in mc card 150% in one weapon a tottal of 300% its enough 300% dct up is OP thats why you experience slow motion dct try to use 100% and the result is very fast casting....100% only bro try it...

##13 - Posted Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:17 am

Sponsored content

Why does my asal casts slow? :( Empty
Sponsored content

##14 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum