You are not connected. Please login or register

suggestions :)))

cerwinamcel

cerwinamcel

suggestions :)))  EmptyPosts : 68
cerwinamcel

hello there. just a suggestion here.

mind removing the damage cap ? its pretty crazy when you are doing colo boss hunt and you damage 1 >.< hahaha

and in regards to the suggestion about the new dungeon with donate item as drop. why not make new weap with 900 all stats like the vote set and new set for non donor . maybe same stats like aurum but lower percentage and different set effects than aurum . Smile boss can drop new weap and set in a fair drop rate. but the time before you can enter the dungeon would be longer. with this. people will have something to do more and they can have more choices in set .

well. im enjoying playing mazey so i wanna suggest more things for this place

##1 - Posted Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:15 am
Kazwell

Kazwell

Contributor
suggestions :)))  EmptyPosts : 770
Kazwell

I didn't play mazey for a while , so i won't say anything regarding the news items/sets.

Since you didn't ask , i guess you know how to deal proper damage and avoid the 1 dmg cap, but without this cap , people will be roxxing like crazy , and colo bosses would be easier , which is something players won't really like it , since finihing a colo very quickly is boring right? (only imo)

##2 - Posted Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:43 am
cerwinamcel

cerwinamcel

suggestions :)))  EmptyPosts : 68
cerwinamcel

somtimes i just remove my stick so that i wont have 1 damage especially on clockworks / meteo / and others. hoho. i just suggested the new items and set since their are other who suggest a dungeon with donor items drop. they are donor for a reason so i suggested to add something new instead of dropping donor . xD

##3 - Posted Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:42 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
suggestions :)))  EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

cerwinamcel wrote:hello there. just a suggestion here.

mind removing the damage cap ? its pretty crazy when you are doing colo boss hunt and you damage 1 >.< hahaha

I guess cap has its own purpose why it is implemented. It is to help balance the damage especially when it comes to slayer. We all know how it can deal huge melee damage. May it be on PVE or PVP. Sorry, but -1 on this aspect.

cerwinamcel wrote:and in regards to the suggestion about the new dungeon with donate item as drop. why not make new weap with 900 all stats like the vote set and new set for non donor . maybe same stats like aurum but lower percentage and different set effects than aurum . Smile boss can drop new weap and set in a fair drop rate. but the time before you can enter the dungeon would be longer. with this. people will have something to do more and they can have more choices in set .

Maybe no. As you may notice, black and shadow weapons stats didn't have a huge gap compared to Donor weapons. If i'm not mistaken, it's +800 stats and 400%hp and 400%atk. In comparison to donor weapons, the gap ain't that much. Perhaps the sets has a huge gap. But that certain gap is what separates a donor to a non-donor and diminishing the gap will just cause ruckus. The non-donor weapons are already given to non-donor for a somehow fair gaming and making another set for non-donor is just somehow unfair. Why don't you just farm for an Aurum Set first then use non-donor weapons and shields first. Just my opinion.

##4 - Posted Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:06 pm

Sponsored content

suggestions :)))  Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum